Peaceful Protest Leader Denied Bail

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Playbook of American Democrats.
I’ll take political prisoner for $500, Alex.

Lich was arrested last Thursday and charged with counselling to commit mischief. During the bail hearing, Lich promised to leave Ottawa by vehicle and give up her advocacy of the protest, saying she would need several days to make those arrangements because she does not have the required vaccine passport enabling her to fly and because her bank accounts are now frozen.

Ontario Court Justice Julie Bourgeois said in the decision that the effect on the community from the actions of the convoy were immense and that she felt Lich was obstinate and disingenuous in her responses to the court during her bail hearing on Saturday.

“I cannot be reassured that if I release you into the community that you will not reoffend,” Bourgeois said.

“Your detention is necessary for the protection and safety of the public.”

Looks like she FAAFO'd.

White conservatives just aren't used to being held accountable for their lawbreaking. When they are, they declare it's oppression.
White Democrats are never held accountable.....if they worked for Obama.
And refusing to allow fuel and food into a protest....which forced them to stay longer than they wanted to.....and then taking their cash in their bank accounts so when they finally get out of jail....they'll have nothing to live on.

That's oppression.

Forum List

Back