Peaceful, loving, kumbaya Canadian at bar sucker punches NHL hockey player for supporting Trump

This is the type of stuff Canadian deal with and he has to go directly to social media to present it.

I can't confirm his story, but I can tell you, fascism is strong on all sides in Canada. People here feel it's cool to abuse others for their situation in life, Cancel Culture has been around here since 1867, all part of our loving history as being the "anti-Americans" in our propaganda and belief of ones individual liberty.

Update: Apparently from reading other comments he is Canadian so he "would" vote GOP if he could and then the dude sucker punched him in a cowardly, completely creepy sneaky Canadian response.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

I spent last night in Toronto Ontario. I talked about voting for the Republican Party, and I mentioned Donald Trump by name. I was sucker punched. Is this really what we are coming to? If you vote you are a villain? Man this world is so wrong
Were you unconscious? Did you fight back?

This is the type of stuff Canadian deal with and he has to go directly to social media to present it.

I can't confirm his story, but I can tell you, fascism is strong on all sides in Canada. People here feel it's cool to abuse others for their situation in life, Cancel Culture has been around here since 1867, all part of our loving history as being the "anti-Americans" in our propaganda and belief of ones individual liberty.

Update: Apparently from reading other comments he is Canadian so he "would" vote GOP if he could and then the dude sucker punched him in a cowardly, completely creepy sneaky Canadian response.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

I spent last night in Toronto Ontario. I talked about voting for the Republican Party, and I mentioned Donald Trump by name. I was sucker punched. Is this really what we are coming to? If you vote you are a villain? Man this world is so wrong
Anyone who would even consider trump should be punched!
You idiot...what’s the alternative... Democrats? You liberal fucks do my head in.

I have this thread in Canada already. I'm curious about his story, sounds quite odd. Shouldn't the police be involved?

tRump is killing the America I grew up in.
EgX-ypXUEAk5_7x.jpg

Ohhhhmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back