Peaceful, loving, kumbaya Canadian at bar sucker punches NHL hockey player for supporting Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is the type of stuff Canadian deal with and he has to go directly to social media to present it.

I can't confirm his story, but I can tell you, fascism is strong on all sides in Canada. People here feel it's cool to abuse others for their situation in life, Cancel Culture has been around here since 1867, all part of our loving history as being the "anti-Americans" in our propaganda and belief of ones individual liberty.

Update: Apparently from reading other comments he is Canadian so he "would" vote GOP if he could and then the dude sucker punched him in a cowardly, completely creepy sneaky Canadian response.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

I spent last night in Toronto Ontario. I talked about voting for the Republican Party, and I mentioned Donald Trump by name. I was sucker punched. Is this really what we are coming to? If you vote you are a villain? Man this world is so wrong

This is the type of stuff Canadian deal with and he has to go directly to social media to present it.

I can't confirm his story, but I can tell you, fascism is strong on all sides in Canada. People here feel it's cool to abuse others for their situation in life, Cancel Culture has been around here since 1867, all part of our loving history as being the "anti-Americans" in our propaganda and belief of ones individual liberty.

Update: Apparently from reading other comments he is Canadian so he "would" vote GOP if he could and then the dude sucker punched him in a cowardly, completely creepy sneaky Canadian response.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

I spent last night in Toronto Ontario. I talked about voting for the Republican Party, and I mentioned Donald Trump by name. I was sucker punched. Is this really what we are coming to? If you vote you are a villain? Man this world is so wrong
Did the guy have a fat head, a big mouth and no teeth? Trump supporter.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

As opposed to what?

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

It figures. These people are f*cking NUTS.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

????????????????

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

As opposed to what?
I didn’t catch the remark either.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

Obviously Canadian NAZIs don't like the US. Most Canadians are not so bigoted.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

But he did have a brain and common sense so everyone knew he wasn't a libber lemming

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

Anyone who would even consider trump should be punched!

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

...says the ignorant hypocrite who trots out Sniff and Suck for consideration

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

As opposed to what?
You really don't get it.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

I blame Trump for not publicly hanging all of the Coup Plotters

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

Do you know the word democracy or not?

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

As opposed to what?
You really don't get it.

Maybe you were using the old hockey generalization. Certainly Couture is no Crosby. However, too often people think supporters of Trumps policies are just hillbillies when they aren't all that way. Many just don't want to lose to China any more or have peoples lives destroyed on a whim with Cancel Culture. If America becomes like Canada, it's over for the West.

Last edited:

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

As opposed to what?
You really don't get it.

Maybe you were using the old hockey generalization. Certainly Couture is no Crosby. However, too often people think supporters of Trumps policies are just hillbillies when they aren't all that way. Many just don't want to lose to China any more or have peoples lives destroyed on a whim with Cancel Culture. If America becomes like Canada, it's over for the West.

Canada has a lot of problems that’s for sure, the immediate problem is Trudeau, the liberal policies he has adopted and used to good effect will probable never be put right. Allowing Muslim immigrants into Canada when every western society they have been allowed in has resulted in big problems as they do not adapt to the host country, but they insist on making the communities they live in Moslem with mosques, Asian shops this is totally against Canadian and western customs and beliefs.

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

As opposed to what?
You really don't get it.

Canada has a lot of problems that’s for sure, the immediate problem is Trudeau, the liberal policies he has adopted and used to good effect will probable never be put right. Allowing Muslim immigrants into Canada when every western society they have been allowed in has resulted in big problems as they do not adapt to the host country, but they insist on making the communities they live in Moslem with mosques, Asian shops this is totally against Canadian and western customs and beliefs.
Yes, it is the agenda of leftists like Trudeau. We invite strangers to our home without asking the question if it bothers or not and then it’s deal with it .

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

As opposed to what?
You really don't get it.

Yes, it is the agenda of leftists like Trudeau. We invite strangers to our home without asking the question if it bothers or not and then it’s deal with it .
Exactly, the liberal shit did it without asking Canadians if they wanted to have sand ******* in their country!

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

As opposed to what?
You really don't get it.

Exactly, the liberal shit did it without asking Canadians if they wanted to have sand ******* in their country!
Looks like Sand ni**ers was edited out by a bot :)

Logan Couture
@Logancouture

As opposed to what?
You really don't get it.

Trump and his tariffs are hurting Americans.

Forum List

Back