PD Fined For Hiring Only American Citizens

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Spare_change, Nov 23, 2016.

1. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,242
    In the last 20+ years the Denver leadership has sold out locals and the majority for what? Illegal aliens? We have made Denver a sanctuary city FOR illegal aliens despite the wishes and best interests of all the people, and federal laws. Now, WHO do our representatives truly represent? That is the question.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. whoisit

whoisit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +299
    themselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,242
    Remember Hiawatha Davis? I do, I lived in his district. He celebrated diversity. Ignored common frekin' sense. I never voted for the man, what a pawn. His office ignored my calls about the influx of illegal aliens. Yeah, do that. We vote for Trump. And here we are now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. whoisit

whoisit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +299
    I don't trust anyone anymore but lets just hope Trump keeps at least some of his promises. I couldn't bring myself to vote for him or anyone anymore. Sad but I feel like if they are real Americans they will never make it to the Outhouse. I'm very glad he won and hope I can still feel that way in a few months.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,242
    When I see our so called "representatives" give aid and support to illegal aliens, even to the point of giving "sanctuary" to illegal immigrants, ABOVE and beyond the electorates wishes? They are presuming they know better than their constituents. Something is wrong here, the representative process is either broken or needs to be redefined.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,242
    Denver is a Sanctuary city. We were NOT asked if we wanted that, our so called leaders presumed to impose that on us. I despised Trump, but I voted for the Republican because I despise liberal moralist phony democrats from Pena to Hicknelooper. They never actually asked us what we really want, THEY presume too much. Let's get down to reality. And, that's why we voted FOR Trump, perhaps he might listen to Us on immigration issues.

7. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,639

About two hundred calls a day?