*** PC Alert! The "G-word"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Just FYI, nothing to be concerned about yet. You can still use the term "girl".

Probably.

As we move inexorably toward a European-style Social Democracy, we must pay rapt attention to what is happening in England:

BBC mauled for ruling 'girl' is offensive word | Mail Online

Critics, however, attacked the move. Tory MP Philip Davies, who sits on the Commons culture, media and sport committee, said: ‘They are finding offence where none is taken or intended. We are going to end up in a situation where nobody is going to dare say anything lest some politically correct zealot deems it offensive.’

Even the teenage judo champion in question, Cynthia Rahming from the Bahamas, was baffled. ‘I wasn’t offended – I didn’t find it sexist,’ she told The Mail on Sunday.

Cynthia, you don't HAVE to find it sexist. That's not the POINT.

<eh....their company and theny can do what they want....Bizarre but not the samething as the other stories

Yep, the PC police are gonna get us. With all the situational definitions the left are pushing now days, no one knows what to say or what anything means anymore. As they intend.

Probably.

As we move inexorably toward a European-style Social Democracy, we must pay rapt attention to what is happening in England:

Critics, however, attacked the move. Tory MP Philip Davies, who sits on the Commons culture, media and sport committee, said: ‘They are finding offence where none is taken or intended. We are going to end up in a situation where nobody is going to dare say anything lest some politically correct zealot deems it offensive.’

Even the teenage judo champion in question, Cynthia Rahming from the Bahamas, was baffled. ‘I wasn’t offended – I didn’t find it sexist,’ she told The Mail on Sunday.

I thought is what garters; thank goodness I was not correct.

"Hoodie" will be known as the forbidden "H word" from here forward and is not to be used by us white devils.

Probably.

I think we'd better keep "girl". Nearly Useless Underage ***** is just too long to type over and over again.

Yep, the PC police are gonna get us. With all the situational definitions the left are pushing now days, no one knows what to say or what anything means anymore. As they intend.

Awwww. Poor baby. You don't know what to say!

Maybe you should just follow the "golden rule". No problem.

Probably.

I think we'd better keep "girl". Nearly Useless Underage ***** is just too long to type over and over again.

Plus ... someone might mistaken that particular description for you. So, yeah, let's just stay with girl.

Probably.

Ah for the days when "gay" meant "happy".

Probably.

Ah for the days when "gay" meant "happy".

Yeah! The good ol' days! When TV was black and white. You know, like the water fountains!

"Hoodie" will be known as the forbidden "H word" from here forward and is not to be used by us white devils.

Hey! A new nutter! Hiya!

You afraid to say "hoodie"?

Afraid? No. We are amused when we use normal every day words like amnesty or Chicago and watch you ladies wet your pants screaming "racist code word". I'd tell you to grow a pair, but you'd probably cut them off in solidarity with the hairy armpit feminists under your umbrella. Have a great day of outrage madam.

Forum List

Back