PBS Reminds Us That Jews Are Wonderful People

Clearly. My failure to understand that Jewish involvement in the corporate, business and financial worlds is limited to a hot dog company -- and that the U.S. Holocaust Museum is a rinky-dink operation strapped for cash -- really do show how uninformed I am.

No. It's your thinking that this country is run by anything other than white anglo saxon protestant males which shows how uninformed you are.

I was just watching "The Jewish Americans" on PBS, and thinking, man, thank God someone's finally getting their story out there! Apparently, they're all very smart people who were just, like, for no reason whatsoever, attacked by Father Coughlin and Hitler.

I had not realized that Germans, whites and gentiles were all bad people, and Jews were all good people.

I remain grateful that my tax dollars could be used to fund this 9-part series to correct my misunderstanding.

I really feel bad about how the Jews were victimized. Do they need some money or something? Who can I make a check out to?

The Jews are coming!!! The Jews are coming!!!! To take your soul and steal your thoughts!!!!

ali2.jpg

:cuckoo:

No. It's your thinking that this country is run by anything other than white anglo saxon protestant males which shows how uninformed you are.

Oh please elaborate on your wasp that run the country conspiracy theory ?
And would you be asserting all wasp are involved and benefit from this conspiracy or is it just the wasp corporate elite ?

Considering that we now in 2008 have a woman (white) and a black man that both have viable chances of succeding the presidency I suppose the wasps to be running and hiding under whatever bush they can find. So much for the success in Iraq. Dig it?

Oh please elaborate on your wasp that run the country conspiracy theory ?
And would you be asserting all wasp are involved and benefit from this conspiracy or is it just the wasp corporate elite ?

Maybe Mighty Mouse will save you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But...

but...

but...

How in the FUCK is this any different from a "Jewish conspiracy"??? In my hardest zinging I'd never say Jews ran everything. My position is they've got a hell of a lot more power and influence than they would ever admit to. But apparently it's OK for you to accuse "white anglo saxon protestant males" of being behind all the world's problems.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

I think the bottom line here is that because you are Jewish, you're never going to admit to the truth of Jewish power. You are only ever going to see the world as a place where Jews are a noble minority, fighting against the evil "white anglo saxon protestant males". I think that to some extent, all people have to view themselves as victims of something or other... it's what spurs action for survival. White anlgo saxo protestant males, however, are probably one of the only groups WHO DO NOT. I'd say, they should. Look at someone like Retired Gunny Sergeant. Chances are pretty high that HE IS a white protestant male, and yet in this debate, he sides with the Jews. That's what really blows my fucking mind: Jews are against whites, and WHITES ARE AGAINST WHITES.

Jews, I expect. You're never going to admit to my position, and I wouldn't expect that anyway. The purpose you serve for me is as a foil for the absurdity of your positions, which I can then (hopefully) point out to anyone else reading this board. You say things that are pretty outrageous on a regular basis: white males are evil, "pals" are evil, etc. Over and over. Your worldview, looked at closely, is just not all that different from mine, really.

Whites, it's a mystery. When William Pierce wrote 'The Turner Diaries,' he went on at length about how some of the first to 'get the rope' during the revolution would be the white men who professed 'conservatism' but actually worked against their own race, in collaboration with Jews and minorities. It's a pretty satisfying account, in retrospect. But I digress.

Races and ethnic groups compete with each other. That's the rock I'm standing on. Jews are not some super-holy group while the rest of us all are bags of shit, as the PBS show tries to prove. They fight like anyone else, only using different means. Whites use weapons. Jews use words. So what? I guess I'd sign off with this: throughout history, Jews have pushed it so far that they've pissed off the host country so much, the host country exploded in violence against them. I'm sure you're familiar with this. My advice to Jews would be, don't push it.

Joyce said:
I think the bottom line here is that because you are Jewish, you're never going to admit to the truth of Jewish power. You are only ever going to see the world as a place where Jews are a noble minority, fighting against the evil "white anglo saxon protestant males". I think that to some extent, all people have to view themselves as victims of something or other... it's what spurs action for survival.
I view myself as a victim of your hyperbolic antisemitic tripe. And I am victimized by the fact that you use a fake Irish name to spew your sniveling, whining racism, even though the name refers to a despicable real life Irish traitor from WW2. I have read a lot of yours and Jillian's posts and I have never seen a reference to "fighting against the evil white anglo saxon protest males." Tell me WJ, do you have any other interests? Is your real life as consumed with thoughts of race as your posts on this board? What was your early life like? Were your parents racists, or is that something you taught to yourself? Where, and from whom, did you learn to judge men and women by the color of their skins? I am no Southie, but I grew up Irish and I was taught the traditions. I heard about the IRA and the "troubles." And it is hard to think kindly of the English. But I never heard that the way to judge a man was by skin color. Who poisoned you?

He must have loved living in Brooklyn. I hope his next door neighbor was a member of the JDL.

As for "Jewish power", that's the same crap that was said even as we were being walked into crematoriums. Lots of power there, eh?

I can't even begin to imagine hating the way WJ does. It would be beyond me. And it must truly suck to use so much energy pointlessly and destructively.

BTW, I wonder where his posts objecting to funding of palestinians, saudis, etc.

Oh come on jillian. Our entire current foreign policy was largely formed by jews.

Douglas Feith? Richard Perle? Donald Rumsfeld? Paul Wolfowitz? Elliot Abrams? Elliot Cohen? Dov Zhakheim? Scooter Libby?

One doesn't need to be a white supremecist to realize this.

Am I going to be dubbed an anti-semite now for saying this?

Oh come on jillian. Our entire current foreign policy was largely formed by jews.

Douglas Feith? Richard Perle? Donald Rumsfeld? Paul Wolfowitz? Elliot Abrams? Elliot Cohen? Dov Zhakheim? Scooter Libby?

One doesn't need to be a white supremecist to realize this.

Am I going to be dubbed an anti-semite now for saying this?

Ijit, Donald Rumsfeld and Scooter Libby aren't jews. Neither is Dick Cheney, the chief neo-con.

Get a grip, babe, we mean no harm to your planet. :eusa_doh:

Ijit, Donald Rumsfeld and Scooter Libby aren't jews. Neither is Dick Cheney, the chief neo-con.

Get a grip, babe, we mean no harm to your planet. :eusa_doh:

You may be right about Rumsfeld, but Libby is jewish. And I never even said Cheney.

I never said anything about you harming the planet either, that's your attempt to spin me as an anti-semite.

You said jews weren't running the government, and I merely pointed out that some of the most prominent foreign policy shapers are jews. If I was wrong about ONE, that doesn't change the fact. The one I was wrong about was ostracised anyway.

God forbid someone that isn't jewish points out that someone is a jew.

You said jews weren't running the government, and I merely pointed out that some of the most prominent foreign policy shapers are jews. ....

Just an observation, of which are there more in government and think tanks, Jews or grads of Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Stanford?

Could it be that there is an over representation of Jews in positions of influence for the cultural reason of emphasis on education?

You may be right about Rumsfeld, but Libby is jewish. And I never even said Cheney.

I never said anything about you harming the planet either, that's your attempt to spin me as an anti-semite.

You said jews weren't running the government, and I merely pointed out that some of the most prominent foreign policy shapers are jews. If I was wrong about ONE, that doesn't change the fact. The one I was wrong about was ostracised anyway.

God forbid someone that isn't jewish points out that someone is a jew.

Actually, what he said is our foreign policy is shaped by Jews. He didn't say jews participate (as if that was a f'ing bad thing, that jews participate... should we be ashamed of that?). When a neo-nazi comments about jewish involvement in anything, it's not out of the love in his heart. Capice?

Our foreign policy is shaped by Exxon Mobil... .and last I checked Exxon Mobil wasn't run by Jews.

Brainlness stereotyping that never changes generation to generation.

Now tell me some of your best friends are....

Actually, what he said is our foreign policy is shaped by Jews. He didn't say jews participate (as if that was a f'ing bad thing, that jews participate... should we be ashamed of that?). When a neo-nazi comments about jewish involvement in anything, it's not out of the love in his heart. Capice?

Calm down jillian. Don't take your disdain for him out on me. I just pointed out the factual error in what you said, that's all.

Jewish involvement goes far beyond just this administration. AIPAC is always one of the top 5 most influential lobbies year after year. There is definitely jewish influence in what this government does. Some people just tend to be hateful towards jews because of that. Do you have a right to be upset about that? Sure. You could always take the moral high ground though, and be better than who hates you, instead of biting back. Especially being that this IS only a message board, and anyone one of us could be anything and anyone.

Our foreign policy is shaped by Exxon Mobil.

Please. There's more than just the Oil lobby shaping our policy.

Now tell me some of your best friends are....

Are you implying that I'm an anti-semite?

Just an observation, of which are there more in government and think tanks, Jews or grads of Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Stanford?

Could it be that there is an over representation of Jews in positions of influence for the cultural reason of emphasis on education?

Both. The grads of Harvard, Yale and Princeton ARE Jews.

But riddle me this:

Why is it that it's "anti-Semitic" for ME to point out Jewish over-representation, but not for a "philo-Semite"?

And why is it that if Jews do dominate something, it's because they're clever and have a 'cultural emphasis on education'?

And why is it that if whites dominate something, NOBODY EVER SAYS IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE SMART! It's always because we're RACISTS!

He must have loved living in Brooklyn. I hope his next door neighbor was a member of the JDL.

As for "Jewish power", that's the same crap that was said even as we were being walked into crematoriums. Lots of power there, eh?

I can't even begin to imagine hating the way WJ does. It would be beyond me. And it must truly suck to use so much energy pointlessly and destructively.

You hope that a member of an explicitly racist and violent Jewish organization, the JDL, was my neighbor, but you "can't even begin to imagine hating" the way I do?

You just did!

I view myself as a victim of your hyperbolic antisemitic tripe. And I am victimized by the fact that you use a fake Irish name to spew your sniveling, whining racism, even though the name refers to a despicable real life Irish traitor from WW2. I have read a lot of yours and Jillian's posts and I have never seen a reference to "fighting against the evil white anglo saxon protest males." Tell me WJ, do you have any other interests? Is your real life as consumed with thoughts of race as your posts on this board? What was your early life like? Were your parents racists, or is that something you taught to yourself? Where, and from whom, did you learn to judge men and women by the color of their skins? I am no Southie, but I grew up Irish and I was taught the traditions. I heard about the IRA and the "troubles." And it is hard to think kindly of the English. But I never heard that the way to judge a man was by skin color. Who poisoned you?

onedomino, it seems that you have many questions and concerns. You, too, are a victim... of me. That is terrible. Have you thought of starting a victim group? I am glad that you are willing to stick up for the Jews. That is certainly quite brave. Aren't you worried that the Klan will get your IP and hunt you down? Stand tall, my friend!

maybe a good Jewish psychotherapist on the Upper West Side can help you through your confusion. He charges $200/hour.

Both. The grads of Harvard, Yale and Princeton ARE Jews.

But riddle me this:

Why is it that it's "anti-Semitic" for ME to point out Jewish over-representation, but not for a "philo-Semite"?

And why is it that if Jews do dominate something, it's because they're clever and have a 'cultural emphasis on education'?

And why is it that if whites dominate something, NOBODY EVER SAYS IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE SMART! It's always because we're RACISTS!

It's antisemitic because you are always being a bigot. Maybe if you weren't known for your hatred of anything other than white guys, then we wouldn't be assuming you're antisemitic all the time.

Who said anything about being clever? You're trying to blend your belief that the races are biologically different, from the person you quoted, who believes that the races are culturally different. It's a distinction that you need to learn to make.

White people get credit all the time. They get just as much credit as anyone else. Give me one example of a white person's accomplishments being unjustly touted as racism.

onedomino, it seems that you have many questions and concerns. You, too, are a victim... of me. That is terrible. Have you thought of starting a victim group? I am glad that you are willing to stick up for the Jews. That is certainly quite brave. Aren't you worried that the Klan will get your IP and hunt you down? Stand tall, my friend!

maybe a good Jewish psychotherapist on the Upper West Side can help you through your confusion. He charges $200/hour.
It must be hard for you living in a world where you are so misunderstood. How could your own kind turn on you, when all you ever wanted was to scapegoat other groups, judge others by skin color, are pretend you bear no responsibility for your isolation? It is tragic that living in NYC, the only place your kindness to others can be expressed is anonymously on a message board.

Forum List

Back