Pay For Play: Harold Hamm.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Well this is fun. Harold Hamm, "the truck driver", was named energy advisor to the Romney campaign. Curiously enough he donated nearly a million dollars to a Romney Super Pac.

I wonder which other obscenely wealthy dude is going to pony up for a position in the government.

WASHINGTON — Oklahoma oil billionaire Harold Hamm didn't wait long to make a nearly $1 million donation to a group supporting Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney after he became one of Romney's top energy advisers in March. Just weeks after Hamm joined the Romney campaign, he gave $985,000 to a pro-Romney super PAC, according to campaign reports.

Hamm's company, Continental Resources Inc., oversees oilfield stakes in North Dakota and Montana, and Hamm has been disdainful of President Barack Obama's energy policies. On his personal website, Hamm complained that Obama and his administration "have done everything in their power to stop fossil fuel usage."

Hamm, whose company did not return telephone calls from The Associated Press, is among a group of energy tycoons who have made lucrative donations to Restore Our Future, a super PAC supporting Romney. Unlike the others, Hamm has matched his contributions with his role personally advising Romney on energy policy — blurring the line between the campaign and the super PACs that support them but are legally barred from coordinating with candidates.
Oklahoma oil billionaire Harold Hamm also a big pro-Romney super PAC donor | Tulsa World

Good....i hope there's more to come!

I suppose Obama has no "obscenely wealthy" friends to donate to him?? Lol!

In the cabinet?

As government officials?

Not sure..but it's possible.

Got links?

Or patties?

:D

The Jobs Czar: General Electric's Jeffrey Immelt - CBS News

thehill.com/homenews/house/178129...of-white-house-jobs-czar

In the cabinet?

As government officials?

Not sure..but it's possible.

Got links?

Or patties?

:D

The Jobs Czar: General Electric's Jeffrey Immelt - CBS News

thehill.com/homenews/house/178129...of-white-house-jobs-czar

Your link didn't work..so I fixed it.

Liberal Dem calls for resignation of White House jobs czar - TheHill.com

Nothing in there about contributions.

Oh..and Immelt's a Republican.