Pawns of the Powers that Be

yes----your inabiity to discern is worrisome---such conditions are sometimes not congenital----and can even be associated with head trauma

what "muslim hate rants'? I have never advocated slitting the throats of muslim infants-----and getting men
to sexually assault muslim women. You are very
confused. I have never celebrated the violent deaths
of muslim men, women and children. I certainly do not go
on marches chanting "DEATH TO........" anyone

It is the dhimmi orphan law-------a SHARIAH LAW----which in shariah adherent societies have been enforced for centuries------which makes legal and georgie DELIGHTED ----the enslavement of the children of murdered christian fathers of south sudan-----murdered for BEING CHRISTIAN----the raped mothers of the children have NO RIGHT TO DEMAND CUSTODY---

The logic of this law is of the kind of sick sophistry in which both georgie and tinnie engage. ---To start----non muslims are permitted to live in muslim societies only under an agreement that pay tribute and aquiesce to islamic rule as a SUBJUGATED person That contractual arrangement allows a man to bring up his kids in his own religion----but if the man dies---the child is FREE FOR THE TAKING by any muslim male who wants him---or MORE LIKELY --her. In Sudan ---since the southern christians were considered "rebels" against islamic rule-----killing the men is legal -----and the children of the male becomes the possession of ---whatever muslim male claims them. In the case of my mother-in-law,, Her father died when she was 10 years old-----of NATURAL CAUSES -----making her LIABLE TO BE CLAIMED -----thus the flight out of the shariah shit hole to the dismay of Tinnie
"Israeli deportation of South Sudan refugees signals policy shift

"Israel will begin the deportation of hundreds of South Sudanese refugees on Sunday , after an Israeli court found the asylum seekers were no longer at risk in their home country.

"Once lauded as safe haven for African refugees, Israel plans to put roughly 200 South Sudanese on Sunday’s flight to Juba, the infant nation’s capital city, according to Haaretz , an Israeli daily newspaper."

Israeli deportation of South Sudan refugees signals policy shift - WorldViews - The Washington Post

Save those kosher crocodile tears for the Arab inhabitants of Area C.

It is the dhimmi orphan law-------a SHARIAH LAW----which in shariah adherent societies have been enforced for centuries------which makes legal and georgie DELIGHTED ----the enslavement of the children of murdered christian fathers of south sudan-----murdered for BEING CHRISTIAN----the raped mothers of the children have NO RIGHT TO DEMAND CUSTODY---

The logic of this law is of the kind of sick sophistry in which both georgie and tinnie engage. ---To start----non muslims are permitted to live in muslim societies only under an agreement that pay tribute and aquiesce to islamic rule as a SUBJUGATED person That contractual arrangement allows a man to bring up his kids in his own religion----but if the man dies---the child is FREE FOR THE TAKING by any muslim male who wants him---or MORE LIKELY --her. In Sudan ---since the southern christians were considered "rebels" against islamic rule-----killing the men is legal -----and the children of the male becomes the possession of ---whatever muslim male claims them. In the case of my mother-in-law,, Her father died when she was 10 years old-----of NATURAL CAUSES -----making her LIABLE TO BE CLAIMED -----thus the flight out of the shariah shit hole to the dismay of Tinnie
"Israeli deportation of South Sudan refugees signals policy shift

"Israel will begin the deportation of hundreds of South Sudanese refugees on Sunday , after an Israeli court found the asylum seekers were no longer at risk in their home country.

"Once lauded as safe haven for African refugees, Israel plans to put roughly 200 South Sudanese on Sunday’s flight to Juba, the infant nation’s capital city, according to Haaretz , an Israeli daily newspaper."

Israeli deportation of South Sudan refugees signals policy shift - WorldViews - The Washington Post

Save those kosher crocodile tears for the Arab inhabitants of Area C.
Georgie Boy seemed to have no problem when the Palestinians were kicked out of Muslim Middle East countries where they went to work. If Muslims kick out fellow Muslims, it is OK with Georgie Boy, but if Israel deports people from South Sudan, it is a catastrophe in his eyes, as if Georgie Boy really cares about the people from South Sudan. Does anyone think Georgie Boy cared about all the Christians from South Sudan who were murdered by Muslims. I doubt that Georgie Boy, being such a "great humanitarian" even contributed to the Black Muslim people in Darfur when the newspapers in this country were asking for donations for these unfortunate people who were set upon by Arab Muslims.

Georgie boy----is so DISMAYED that the southern sudanese are not longer subjected to the filth he supports----ie murder of men, rape of women and enslavement of children-----because SUDAN WAS PARITIONED------that he cannot THINK STRAIGHT------logically the plase for South Sudanese refugees NOW---is their new country--------what decent people worldwide should be working (that excludes georgie of course)--is COMPENSATION to the people of south sudan ------no matter how much georgie enjoyed it-------to the murders, the rapes and enslavements so that SOUTH SUDAN can prosper and most of all the pigs of KHARTOUM must be compelled to give up their slaves ----with compensation, of course

Tinnie is fascinating------he insists that Israel started a WAR that caused the massacre and expulsion of jews in Hebron in 1929------anyone remember that war? and that Israel started a war that create the starvation siege of the jewish population of east jerusalem in 1947 ----he even claims that jews started a war that led to the pogroms on the jewish cmmunities of Iraq in the early 1940s------- well for that matter ----he claims that Israeli wars led to the massacres and comprehensive expulsion of jews from arabia some 1400 years ago

the pogroms of cordoba. Toledo-----that TOO?

so some "ISRAELI WAR" began 1400 years ago I was not aware

Tinnie is fascinating------he insists that Israel started a WAR that caused the massacre and expulsion of jews in Hebron in 1929------anyone remember that war? and that Israel started a war that create the starvation siege of the jewish population of east jerusalem in 1947 ----he even claims that jews started a war that led to the pogroms on the jewish cmmunities of Iraq in the early 1940s------- well for that matter ----he claims that Israeli wars led to the massacres and comprehensive expulsion of jews from arabia some 1400 years ago

the pogroms of cordoba. Toledo-----that TOO?

so some "ISRAELI WAR" began 1400 years ago I was not aware

Not so,

I never mentioned 1400 years ago.

Forum List

Back