Paul Ryan Schools Obama

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Obie wished he was playing golf, instead of dealing with Ryan. Biden has no chance in hell in a debate with this guy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InimsXo9mc4&feature=related]Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) To Obama: "You're Not Listening" To The People! - YouTube[/ame]

Obie wished he was playing golf, instead of dealing with Ryan. Biden has no chance in hell in a debate with this guy!

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) To Obama: "You're Not Listening" To The People! - YouTube

Too late.

Obama already SCHOOLED the Teabagger....er, people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

Check.....and, MATE!!!!

106.gif

This the top story on Beck or something? This has got to be at least the 10th thread on this video :cuckoo:

The democrats are already saying Biden's brilliance will demolish Ryan.
I'd say that's a given.

Experience trumps some smart-assed Nazi (with a bad-haircut), any day.​

August 11, 2012

The Ryan Choice

"Paul Ryan is the reverse of Sarah Palin. She was all right-wing flash without much substance. He’s all right-wing substance without much flash.

Ryan is not a firebrand. He’s not smarmy. He doesn’t ooze contempt for opponents or ridicule those who disagree with him. In style and tone, he doesn’t even sound like an ideologue – until you listen to what he has to say.

It’s here — in Ryan’s views and policy judgments — we find the true ideologue. More than any other politician today, Paul Ryan exemplifies the social Darwinism at the core of today’s Republican Party: Reward the rich, penalize the poor, let everyone else fend for themselves. Dog eat dog."

Last edited:
This the top story on Beck or something? This has got to be at least the 10th thread on this video :cuckoo:

Most of the electorate WILL NOT see this video on MSM, sooooo......it is worth repeating! :eusa_shifty:

This election is a true historical crossroads as to which direction our country takes.

Last edited:

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) To Obama: "You're Not Listening" To The People! - YouTube

Oh, how I wish the tape didn't cut off so early. I would have liked to heard his answer. I'm sure it was equivelant to, "Next..."

I saw the answer on another vid.......actually it was the kind of answer you'd expect from an amatuer; akin to, "I'll get back to you on this".

Forum List

Back