Paul Ryan exposed as weasel that doesn't have courage

Most women who get state funded abortions under the guise that they were raped, lie to get a free abortion.

Those are the disgusting weasels.

As usual left wing radicals talk about rape while defending a president who escaped prosecution for rape because of the statute of limitations.

What a fucking loon you are.

I can't help it if you are just stupid, so mired in democrat talking points that facts cannot penetrate,

A man gives his first time date a little pill. After a few minutes he says "Do you want to have sex?" The woman says yes, she's so drugged she'll say anything. Just to be sure and as a hedge against some future punishment, he turns on a recorder and a video tape. "Do you want to have sex with me?" Again she mumbles yes. He has concrete proof that the sex was consensual. She agreed on tape, it was filmed.

It was still forcible rape.

Wow,,, I agree with you! and is very true.

:rolleyes: You can't consent to something if you aren't in your right mind. It can't be forcible and consensual at the same time.

Idiotic thinking like this justifies pedophilia.

I can't help it if you are just stupid, so mired in democrat talking points that facts cannot penetrate,

A man gives his first time date a little pill. After a few minutes he says "Do you want to have sex?" The woman says yes, she's so drugged she'll say anything. Just to be sure and as a hedge against some future punishment, he turns on a recorder and a video tape. "Do you want to have sex with me?" Again she mumbles yes. He has concrete proof that the sex was consensual. She agreed on tape, it was filmed.

It was still forcible rape.

:rolleyes: You can't consent to something if you aren't in your right mind. It can't be forcible and consensual at the same time.

you're not very bright, are you. Katz is not claiming it is actually consensual, but that the guy can CLAIM it was consensual.

you're not very bright, are you. Katz is not claiming it is actually consensual, but that the guy can CLAIM it was consensual.
No, actually he claimed that it was both consensual and forcible.

"I'm as pro-life as a person gets," Ryan has said in the past.

Keep that in mind when he tries to get less pro-life than some of his fellow extremists,

like Todd Akin.

Katz, correct me if I am wrong, but was your intent behind the a fore mentioned post to show that because he had 'consent' on tape, he could CLAIM it was consensual, even though the fact she was drugged made it rape and in actual fact, NOT consensual?

The Republican platform opposes abortions in any instance, including rape (Forcible or otherwise).

Why would we expect to the party's candidate for VP to disagree?

On the bright side, he didn't spend his time voting 'present' to avoid controversy. Just sayin'.

Give me a politician with real, honest values - even if I disagree with them over the say nothing zombie fact assclowns.

Katz, correct me if I am wrong, but was your intent behind the a fore mentioned post to show that because he had 'consent' on tape, he could CLAIM it was consensual, even though the fact she was drugged made it rape and in actual fact, NOT consensual?
did you miss this?

Forcible rape can include consensual sex, that's why it's hard to quantify.

Of course, he's free to now backtrack if he wishes.

did you miss this?

actually, yes, I missed that. It does seem to be at odds with what I thought his meaning was.

Katz??

The Republican platform opposes abortions in any instance, including rape (Forcible or otherwise).

thats actually a lie but you already knows this....Many republicans like me do believe abortion is murder but it is not the party platform.....

did you miss this?

actually, yes, I missed that. It does seem to be at odds with what I thought his meaning was.

Katz??
Grovelling pos rep is called for :lol:

thats actually a lie but you already knows this....Many republicans like me do believe abortion is murder but it is not the party platform.....
It was in 2008 and it will be voted on again next week at the convention (unless the wrath of God, through Isaac, blows the convention away).

The bill he and Akin co-sponsored would have limited federal funding for abortion coverage to only “forcible rape” — language that was removed from the bill after an uproar from women’s rights activists. Though he has since apologized for using the term “legitimate rape,” Akin’s wording was seemingly a nod to the notion of “forcible rape” being the only kind of rape worthy of protections.

“Rape is rape. Rape is rape, period. End of story,” Ryan said when asked about the idea of “forcible rape” — language that existed in the bill Ryan supported.

Pressed on what Ryan meant when he co-sponsored the bill, Ryan repeated himself: “Rape is rape, and there’s no splitting hairs over rape.”

Paul Ryan Stands By His Abortion Record | TPM2012

What about when a woman just says she was raped so she can get an abortion? Without ever accusing or charging a man of doing the rape?

If being raped is the only legal way to get an abortion then it stands to reason that some women may lie about it just to get an abortion.

Forum List

Back