Paul Krugman slams Art Laffer & Ayn Rand-type economics

you better post links to your cut 'n paste jobs or you could get the board in trouble Bia
Ed is paid to post conservative dogma from right wing bat shit crazy conservative sites. They WANT him to post their stuff. Most of the other theft of information by ed is so distorted that few can find it's actual source. Mainly, ed just tries to kill threads that are not libertarian friendly. And, that is simple enough for him. He just posts, others see it was ed who posted last, and why would they want to read what ed posted???

I think Ed is :cuckoo:

you better post links to your cut 'n paste jobs or you could get the board in trouble Bia
Ed is paid to post conservative dogma from right wing bat shit crazy conservative sites. They WANT him to post their stuff. Most of the other theft of information by ed is so distorted that few can find it's actual source. Mainly, ed just tries to kill threads that are not libertarian friendly. And, that is simple enough for him. He just posts, others see it was ed who posted last, and why would they want to read what ed posted???

I think Ed is :

if you see a problem with libertarian economics please say what it is or admit once again with your silence and ad hominem attacks that you lack the IQ to do so as a typical liberal.

How many times I have to remind you? Your IQ is too low to participate in my thread BIA!!! :eusa_wall: :boohoo:
You must have an IQ before it can be measured. That is ed's ace card. He has no IQ. Quite remarkable, but if there is mental activity in ed, it does not register.

Forum List

Back