Paul gets needed petitions but nazi party ignores him

ROMNEY ROMNEY ROMNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DancingGothicGirl.gif

At this point, all Ron Paul supporters should just say good be to the GOP!!
All those that back Ron Paul should now turn their attention to getting Gary Johnson elected.

With a word like "Nazi" in the title, I should have known the OP would be nothing more than a puddle of ass-pus.

All those that back Ron Paul should now turn their attention to getting Gary Johnson elected.

No what they should realize is that it's not going to happen in this election cycle and that they need to prevent the Rats from retaining power. That and start now to build a better Libertarian Party to run in the future. I like Ron Paul and would rather he be the nominee but sometimes reality sucks and one need to face the music and move on for the greater good.

Last edited:

Already am.I am actually waiting to hear from Ron Paul before I take his bumper sticker and magnet off my vehicle and add the Gary Johnson ones.
With a word like "Nazi" in the title, I should have known the OP would be nothing more than a puddle of ass-pus.

Truth hurts Willard dick sucker.

Ron Paul finished fourth in a four man race

Get over it......NOBODY voted for him in the primaries

These guys are putting forth their best to get you to vote favorably for their candidate. :lmao:

Check it out.

Intellectual information regarding Romney's/Ryan's positions.

Facts. :lmao:

Like this one:
NOBODY voted for him in the primaries

Respectful discussion.

It's all there. :lmao:

These guys are putting forth their best to get you to vote favorably for their candidate. :lmao:

Check it out.

Intellectual information regarding Romney's/Ryan's positions.

Facts. :lmao:

Like this one:
NOBODY voted for him in the primaries

Respectful discussion.

It's all there. :lmao:

Fuck 'em. After 5 years of their abuse they can kiss my ass, I hope Ron joins Johnson's ticket as VP. I'd bet they'd pull over 20% of the vote.

No what they should realize is that it's not going to happen in this election cycle and that they need to prevent the Rats from retaining power. That and start now to build a better Libertarian Party to run in the future. I like Ron Paul and would rather he be the nominee but sometimes reality sucks and one need to face the music and move on for the greater good.

I try and try to convince myself that voting Romney would be a good thing.
I keep running into obstacles like his foreign policy, his pro-war stance and his support of the Patriot Act.
None of the above mentioned is for the greater good of America.

Ya can't convince yourself,no matter what you come up with its going to be a lie...so you would just be lying to yourself.Vote your conscience.

Perhaps Ron Paul should have run as a Democrat I'm sure he would have had tremendous support from the left considering all the threads started about him by the lefties here I bet he would have given Obama a real run for his money given all the love and support he gets from the Democrats here.

I try and try to convince myself that voting Romney would be a good thing.
I keep running into obstacles like his foreign policy, his pro-war stance and his support of the Patriot Act.
None of the above mentioned is for the greater good of America.

Obama's hasn't been much better and some say perhaps worse. Romney isn't pro war. It's every President's first duty to protect the nation. Obama's kill list, intervention in the Middle East and his continuation of many Bush policies doesn't make him much different in terms of your concerns than Romney. I do think Romney will do a far better job economically than Obama has done. Right now that's the primary focus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back