Patty Murray's female GOP Challenger for Senate seat:"Murray wants to scare you, I want to serve you. i'm pro-life, but i oppose federal abortion ban"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she was also slammed for taking a photo with Trump, which she defends in the ad

• Banned
she previously said she it would be "awesome" if Trump endorsed her, now on CNN she just got asked like 10 times if she wants his endorsement and start hemming and hawing

I don't care WHAT political party you are in............if you haven't done anything noteworthy FOR THE PEOPLE within five years of obtaining office, you need to be kicked out permanently. I don't care who you are, what you are, or where you came from......if you aren't in it for the sake of serving the people, then you need to go flip burgers somewhere, or clean houses, or mow lawns.........just stay the fuck out of politics!!

This is the first time I've ever seen or heard of this woman, but again........I don't care WHAT political party you are in, we've seen that most of them all lie to get into office, and this includes women!! No, not all are big, fat liars.........but should we believe anything they say just to put them in office, on the off chance they might be telling the truth?

She's obviously trying to get the womens vote with bringing up abortion. I don't like any politician that picks out a one-sided topic. I like someone that wants to do whats right for ALL people.......which is another reason I voted for Trump.

she previously said she it would be "awesome" if Trump endorsed her, now on CNN she just got asked like 10 times if she wants his endorsement and start hemming and hawing

Not uncommon now for Republican candidates to be backpedaling on Trump and abortion, to an extent in order to slip in and be more palatable, as most Americans appear to be in disagreement with the trumpist position, and Trumpist have to find a way past that, if they are to do their master's bidding.

• Banned
Not uncommon now for Republican candidates to be backpedaling on Trump and abortion, to an extent in order to slip in and be more palatable, as most Americans appear to be in disagreement with the trumpist position, and Trumpist have to find a way past that, if they are to do their master's bidding.
she didn't backpedal on abortion, this was her position from the start. she did backpedal on Trump. i like to be precise, sorry!

She lies

If a Federal ban on abortion comes up for a vote, she will get in line with other Republicans

Forum List

Back