'Patriotic Millionaires' Describe What They've Done With Their Bush Tax Cuts:

'Patriotic Millionaires' Describe What They've Done With Their Bush Tax Cuts: 'I Built A Dance Floor In My House'

The job creators are being hurt if tax cuts are not being given to the rich, LMAO, get fucking real rightwingers.

I'll take this article with a grain of salt. However, there is some truth in it. While the tax cuts, especially for the wealthy, may have added some jobs, the idea that they create millions of new jobs is off base. The bottom line is that the truly wealthy do not want to see all government programs cut for a number of reasons. One is that much of the money poured into those programs eventually gets back to them and it helps create wealth. Secondly, government spending helps bring things to society that benefits everyone. Those who are very wealthy usually get more from those benefits than everyone else, but regardless, they don't want to see such huge disparities within our society. Why do I say this? Because eventually it will have a negative impact on everyone including them.

As things stand now, we have a major crisis, and the answer is not just to cut spending. Cutting as much as would be necessary to get our budget balanced would literally destroy our economy, taking with it a very large portion of the wealthy's assets. If the stock market crashes, many of these wealthy will lose the vast majority of what they have worked for. This is why you see articles like this, and it's the reason people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have stated that we must raise taxes on the wealthy. That does not mean we need to soak the wealthy for everything they have. That is not the point. The point is to pay for necessary programs so that we don't lose our middle class to poverty. Because if that happens, the rich won't remain rich.

Conservatives think that moderates and liberals just want to get back at the rich and steal their money, but that is not what this is about. It's about keeping our society one where most people actually do have an opportunity to prosper while making your everyday Joe capable of living a decent life. Because when average Joe lives a decent life, he's contributing to the success of those who really want to make it. Without him, nobody gets rich.

'Patriotic Millionaires' Describe What They've Done With Their Bush Tax Cuts: 'I Built A Dance Floor In My House'

The job creators are being hurt if tax cuts are not being given to the rich, LMAO, get fucking real rightwingers.

I'll take this article with a grain of salt. However, there is some truth in it. While the tax cuts, especially for the wealthy, may have added some jobs, the idea that they create millions of new jobs is off base. The bottom line is that the truly wealthy do not want to see all government programs cut for a number of reasons. One is that much of the money poured into those programs eventually gets back to them and it helps create wealth. Secondly, government spending helps bring things to society that benefits everyone. Those who are very wealthy usually get more from those benefits than everyone else, but regardless, they don't want to see such huge disparities within our society. Why do I say this? Because eventually it will have a negative impact on everyone including them.

As things stand now, we have a major crisis, and the answer is not just to cut spending. Cutting as much as would be necessary to get our budget balanced would literally destroy our economy, taking with it a very large portion of the wealthy's assets. If the stock market crashes, many of these wealthy will lose the vast majority of what they have worked for. This is why you see articles like this, and it's the reason people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have stated that we must raise taxes on the wealthy. That does not mean we need to soak the wealthy for everything they have. That is not the point. The point is to pay for necessary programs so that we don't lose our middle class to poverty. Because if that happens, the rich won't remain rich.

Conservatives think that moderates and liberals just want to get back at the rich and steal their money, but that is not what this is about. It's about keeping our society one where most people actually do have an opportunity to prosper while making your everyday Joe capable of living a decent life. Because when average Joe lives a decent life, he's contributing to the success of those who really want to make it. Without him, nobody gets rich.

Well said. :clap2:

Given the state of the US currency what does a million dollars buy these days?

Over here you could probably upgrade at McDonalds with it.

Clearly, he built that dance floor all by himself. He certainly did not employ builders to do it, no money was spent on materials. He kept every penny.

More bullshit hysteria from the HuffPuff. Drama Queens. Gotta love 'em.

Clearly, he built that dance floor all by himself. He certainly did not employ builders to do it, no money was spent on materials. He kept every penny.

More bullshit hysteria from the HuffPuff. Drama Queens. Gotta love 'em.

Good point. He probably bought the material at a super walmart, manufactured in China. He most likely then drove down to the corner and hired illegals to install it.

Flaylo really likes the idea of an Orwellian nightmare, I see. You'll have to kill me first, sucker.

They DO with it what they want..

HINT: It's their FUCKING MONEY YOU FUCKING DUMBASS...

Now go into the nearest bathroom...look in the mirror and chastise yourself you FUCKING Statist ASSWIPE...and TELL yourself that they can DO as they wish with their OWN fucking MONEY.

As to the rest of you viewing this thread>? STAY AWAY...we have a STATIST whom PRETENDS to be a Soldier Defending LIBERTY...

This JACKHOLE OP is nothing of the sort...he's a fucking POSEUR...

He's NEVER been IN the Military...or does HE ever intend to enter.

He's on here trying to tell people...pitching a BITCH about people that do with THIER PROPERTY as they wish...

THE OP in my estimation is a POVERTY PIMP...POSING as a US Soldier...

And OP...YOU may addrees ME as *SIR*...

Yer ball you asshole...POSEUR...

I'm pretty sure the company that did the work was happy to have it, and the employees who performed the work were happy they had a job to go to.

Of course they could have just stayed home and waited on a check on the 1st and got his money that way.

That's some funny shit there...

What is not funny is seeing our middle class being squeezed into poverty while a few wealthy continue to accrue greater and greater wealth.

What did Arianna do with the money AOL gave her?

Look at what Democrats did with the money the taxpayer gave them, over 1.6 TRILLION deficit

Flaylo really likes the idea of an Orwellian nightmare, I see. You'll have to kill me first, sucker.

LOL. You will probably die of your ignorance before anyone has to kill you.

In an economy where all are gaining, no one cares if a rich man flaunts the wealth. In an economy where the people that are the base of the wealth are losing more every week, it seems like an obscenity.

what is this bullshit idea that those who don't share their money at some approved rate are not patriotic? What if I declared that those who haven't spilled their blood for this country aren't patriotic enough? Sheesh.

I saved mine. Obama's policies have brought the proverbial rainy day, lots and lots of em....

Last edited:

LOL. You will probably die of your ignorance before anyone has to kill you.

In an economy where all are gaining, no one cares if a rich man flaunts the wealth. In an economy where the people that are the base of the wealth are losing more every week, it seems like an obscenity.

I wonder where you think the "base" of this wealth even is, or where it should be....

Who gives a shit what another man does with what is his?

Nothing is stopping these "patriots" from giving away more to the Treasury than required, they don't need a tax hike to give more.

Nothing is stopping these "patriots" from giving away more to the Treasury than required, they don't need a tax hike to give more.

You get after the 40% who give NOTHING to the US Treasury and I'll join your crusade against the top 1% who are already paying 37% of the income tax in this country to give more.

God give me strength to deal with morons.

What is not funny is seeing our middle class being squeezed into poverty while a few wealthy continue to accrue greater and greater wealth.
Middle class squeezed into poverty... LOL, you're a funny guy.

Forum List

Back