Patriot american Ron Paul Does not trust Trump.

Paul is my hero telling it like it is as he always does.pesky facts
All due respect to Dr Paul, I think he's wrong about Trump.
I believe Trump is following orders ....look at the way he reads the prompters- that's his signal to us that he has no choice or they'll destroy him.
That’s an interesting point. It just might be right.

Imagine if every potus is essentially blackmailed by the oligarchs, to do their bidding or face dreadful consequences. How fucked up is that?

Ron Paul is a clown...always has been and always will be....

oh the Irony,coming from a CLOWN who thinks the republican party is different than the corrupt dems and a certain president who ran the most corrupt administration ever having the most people indicted in his criminal administration,i guess that must be true.comedy gold as always from the trump worshipping clowns.:lmao::laughing0301:

well you were at least an improvement from the last clown trump worshipper,at least you did not insult the messenger and talked about the SOURCE.:biggrin: ending up with shit on your face in defeat in the process of course.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

patriot ron paul is a RINO Trump is not,he is part of the establishment same as Bush and Obama.

Ron Paul is a clown...every day that goes by its more apparent...and you so called librarians that worship him are bigger clowns....all that is left in the libertarian party are RINOS that want to smoke pot....
Yes, we must worship at the altar of war, or be considered a clown.
The alter of war?...how about the alter of defense?....

:wtf:

You watch A LOT of football don't you? o_O

It's quite clear since you can't tell the difference in the real world, militarily, from a offensive operations, and a defensive operations, that you would make this error.

Now. . . if this operation had occurred in say. . . Texas, or Florida, or Alaska, THEN, you could say it was "defensive." But, as it wasn't anywhere near the U.S.A., it is, what tacticians call. . .

OFFENSIVE.

I love how all these stupid ass trolls like the first poster that replied and this one how they are proving what stupid trolls they are calling RON PAUL a clown.:abgg2q.jpg:

This moron obviously never read Pauls book.:rolleyes:anybody that has knows he makes PERFECT sense.:thup:

Yeah Ron Paul is a clown and Mitt Romney is a great man here to serve america.:rolleyes:

Establishment globalist Romney was interviewed during the election that Paul was running in and he was asked the question by a reporter what he thought of Ron Pauls views how we need to get rid of the CIA,FBI,and the FED ,and Obamas pal Romney replied laughing saying-Yeah thats funny that Ron Paul wants to get rid of the CIA,FBI,and the fed,that is some funny stuff."

I knew right then and there Romney was as evil as Obama.that is WHY patriot Ron unlike sellout traiter Rand did NOT vote for this criminal.:beer:

Ron Paul is the most SANE politician I have ever seen since kennedy.He would have been the greatest president ever since him

well he never would have had that chance to be POTUS cause the CIA would have taken him out as well.

Yeah lets all call ron paul a clown,a man who wants to get rid of those evil organizations the CIA,FBI and FED and vote for Obama or romney because THEY are fans of those organizations,thats the logic of the first poster that replied and this guy Misterbeal is talking to as well taking to school.:2up:

yeah thats the ticket,lets vote for guys like them and dont listen to a man who wants to get rid of some evil organizations,something trump has LIED about doing,yeah thats the ticket.:yes_text12::2up::banana::dance:

Last edited:
I believe Trump is following orders ....look at the way he reads the prompters- that's his signal to us that he has no choice or they'll destroy him.

Imagine if every potus is essentially blackmailed by the oligarchs, to do their bidding or face dreadful consequences. How fucked up is that?

True. It just might be a lesson to us, vote for a guy that has no wife or children? :dunno: OTH, would they have any humanity then?

I remember hearing rumors that Ross Perot was threatened, and that is why he abruptly pulled out, and then got back in again when he was campaigning the first time for POTUS.

The folks that run things are monsters.

It's why the Durham investigation is taking so long and is so important There is literally a Constitutional crisis going on behind those closed doors and we know who's on the right side this time. Toto has pulled the curtain back and all the redacted disappearing ink is wearing off. I think Brennan and Comey will get off easy - 6 months slap on the wrists in club fed. Stzrok and ohr may get 2 years but maybe just wishful thinking.

The FISA court is probably dead now, so where do they go from here except SCOTUS eventually? Trump is an American citizen who was clearly spied on illegally, and they can do it to anyone.

Last edited:

He has clearly shown he is too much of a coward to do the right thing and risk taking a bullet by the establishment. I always said the way we would find out if he was any different than Bush and Obama is he would end up having to take a bullet because he stood up to the establishment.

When you step on powerful toes as kennedy did,we know thats what happens. they let Reagan off with a warning shot because of how evil and loyal he had been to them in the past.Reagan came in and decided he was going to do his own thing and they put a stop to that with a warning shot only getting too careless in the process shooting much closer to him than they intended. after that,Reagans policys drastically changed for the worst and he started serving the elite.

Our last halfway decent president who also tried to get rid of the CIA,they let him off with a warning shot as well as you well know and are aware of firing a bullet near his feet when he was going against the establishment.They were sending him the message-you play ball with us and do as we say,or you will end up like kennedy as well.

The establishment hated carter as well for cleaning up the corruption of the CIA so they made sure he only served in office for one term.had he been elected a second term somehow,i GUARANTEE they would have assassinated him as well,thats a no brainer.

True. It just might be a lesson to us, vote for a guy that has no wife or children? :dunno: OTH, would they have any humanity then?

I remember hearing rumors that Ross Perot was threatened, and that is why he abruptly pulled out, and then got back in again when he was campaigning the first time for POTUS.

The folks that run things are monsters.

yeah you just know that was true that they threatened his family,they did not care if bush or clinton got in since both were in favor of NAFTA.

Here is a question for all you Trump supporters All you guys keep saying is that Trump is here to serve your interests.well if thats true and he is not here to serve the bankers which none of you have been able to disprove,how come he has not as of yet abolished the fed as ron paul would have done by now? or got rid of the CIA or FBI? He could easily have signed an executive order by now and done so,none of you ever have any answers for that.

I said from the very get go I did not trust him and had doubts about him BUT that i would give him a chance to do that by his first term.

Well his first term is almost up and he has shown NO interest whatsover in doing that. world peace will never happen as long as we have the CIA and FED and you all incredibly,STILL think this warmonger is a shiny knight in armour here to save you from the establishment.

jesus christ.:cuckoo:

Here is a question for all you Trump supporters All you guys keep saying is that Trump is here to serve your interests.well if thats true and he is not here to serve the bankers which none of you have been able to disprove,how come he has not as of yet abolished the fed as ron paul would have done by now? or got rid of the CIA or FBI? He could easily have signed an executive order by now and done so,none of you ever have any answers for that.

I said from the very get go I did not trust him and had doubts about him BUT that i would give him a chance to do that by his first term.

Well his first term is almost up and he has shown NO interest whatsover in doing that. world peace will never happen as long as we have the CIA and FED and you all incredibly,STILL think this warmonger is a shiny knight in armour here to save you from the establishment.

I voted for Bernie in the Primary and Jill Stein in 2016, in case you're interested since you're not brave enough to confront me one on one* it looks like.....and I support Trump over the corrupt shadow government. Damn straight.

*Except for all the times you PM me to read some thread about football.

I voted for Bernie in the Primary and Jill Stein in 2016, in case you're interested since you're not brave enough to confront me one on one* it looks like.....and I support Trump over the corrupt shadow government. Damn straight.

*Except for all the times you PM me to read some thread about football.

where did you ever address me on this thread? well supporting bernie over hitlery was a no brainer,who wouldnt? LOL dude come on you can do better than that,Trump IS part of the shadow government,he kisses the ass of warmonger Israel,thats common knowledge. LOL

I was behind him the first year or so until he cut off aide to the palestians but did not do so with Israel as well. that right there was a red flag cause an IMPARTIAL president if he was going to cut off aide to palestine,then he would have done the same with Israel. are you even aware that was one of the major reasons that JFK was killed was he cut off aide to Israel and that is why every president since then has all stayed alive cause they have ALL given aide to them?:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

now if that was the first poster that replied on this thread i was talking to ,i would expect to have to explain that to HIM how dense HE is but dude,YOU have always been one of the sharper minds here and have done lots of research on JFK that i should not even have to explain that to YOU? come on man.:lmao::laughing0301:

except Trumps actions prove otherwise that he is not trying to get rid of the deep state. Like appointing people around him that are deep state.His talk of getting rid of the CIA,FBI,IRS,the fed and all these other evil organizations he promised to get rid of but has not delivered on have shown this kevin schipp guy is just blowing smoke since trump has been ALL talk and NO action.:D

except Trumps actions prove otherwise that he is not trying to get rid of the deep state. Like appointing people around him that are deep state.His talk of getting rid of the CIA,FBI,IRS,the fed and all these other evil organizations he promised to get rid of but has not delivered on have shown this kevin schipp guy is just blowing smoke since trump has been ALL talk and NO action.:D

dude sorry the truth hurts,the lies of trump is HARDLY funny:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Ron Paul is a clown...always has been and always will be....

oh the Irony,coming from a CLOWN who thinks the republican party is different than the corrupt dems and a certain president who ran the most corrupt administration ever having the most people indicted in his criminal administration,i guess that must be true.comedy gold as always from the trump worshipping clowns.:lmao::laughing0301:

well you were at least an improvement from the last clown trump worshipper,at least you did not insult the messenger and talked about the SOURCE.:biggrin: ending up with shit on your face in defeat in the process of course.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

patriot ron paul is a RINO Trump is not,he is part of the establishment same as Bush and Obama.

Ron Paul is a clown...every day that goes by its more apparent...and you so called librarians that worship him are bigger clowns....all that is left in the libertarian party are RINOS that want to smoke pot....
Yes, we must worship at the altar of war, or be considered a clown.
The alter of war?...how about the alter of defense?....

:wtf:

You watch A LOT of football don't you? o_O

It's quite clear since you can't tell the difference in the real world, militarily, from a offensive operations, and a defensive operations, that you would make this error.

Now. . . if this operation had occurred in say. . . Texas, or Florida, or Alaska, THEN, you could say it was "defensive." But, as it wasn't anywhere near the U.S.A., it is, what tacticians call. . .

OFFENSIVE.

And not only that, try imagining if it was a Democrat president (like Obama) instead of Trump. I have no doubt that the football mentality types would be denouncing it for being unconstitutional, (which it is) or warmongering, etc, etc. As it has been for many years, regardless of who is in office, warmongering interventionism based on false pretenses is only good when it's our guy! Go team!!!!!1

NO action.:D
No action ?
Read between the tweets, man. He's surrounded by 95% of folks who
consider him a fake president. If the American people don't get his back now against the permanent deep state
you can pretty much start wiping your ass with the Constitution from now on.

surrounded cause HE appointed them. if the guy was a patriot,he would have appointed people like ron paul to serve in his cabinet.:abgg2q.jpg:

traiter trump exposed again for the lying murderer he is.

Fact-Checking Trump on Iran - Stephen Lendman

this writer is NEVER wrong,he always tells it like it is . he is obviously not politically correct in your view. though.

oh nice game of dodgeball from you as well on that post that trump is a supporter of israel same as every president since Johnson has been,dont you even get it that Israel same as always, is behind all this as they always are?:cuckoo:I should not even have to repeat this to YOU of all people AGAIN that JFK was killed largely for cutting off aide to Israel,i never figured YOU of all people would play dodgeball on a fact about JFK of all people.:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301:

Trump would be going after ISRAEL as kennedy did dude if he was trying to fight the swamp.:cuckoo::abgg2q.jpg: they are ALWAYS complicit with the CIA in murders like this trump pulled off while being a servant to the CIA.:abgg2q.jpg:

Israel Complicit in Iranian General Soleimani's Murder - Stephen Lendman

Last edited:

Forum List

Back