Pathetic...Washington post asks for help invistigating Palin e-mails..

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
LOL, but don't you DARE look at or care about the Weiners weeine he posted on THE INTERNET..they say THAT'S PERSONAL..

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, June 9, 2011, 12:04 PM

But they’re not biased.

The Washington Post is asking readers to help them investigate the 24,000 Palin emails that were released today. They hope to find incriminating information on the Former Alaska Governor.

More than 24,000 e-mail messages sent to and from Sarah Palin during her tenure as Alaska’s governor will be released Friday. Join The Post in digging through them. We are looking for 100 organized and diligent readers who will work alongside Post reporters to analyze, contextualize, and research the e-mails. Think of it as spending some time in our newsroom.

Our hope is that working together, we can efficiently find interesting information and extract new stories that will lead to further investigation. We don’t know what we’ll find, but we want you to be ready and open for the challenge.

What a bunch of far left cranks.

from with comments..
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/06/pathetic-wapo-asks-for-help-investigating-palin-emails/

Last edited:
I can't believe that's even legal! How did they get them? I know it's easy for some to hack into peoples computers, but i thought that was illegal too. Wow, what people won't do to try to screw someones life up...they're really afraid of her!

the NY Times too..I guess after all the layoffs due to Sulzberger jr running the paper into the poor house, they need the help.....

is this pathetic or what?
:lol::lol:

Help Us Review the Sarah Palin E-Mail Records
By DEREK WILLIS

On Friday, the State of Alaska will release more than 24,000 of Sarah Palin’s e-mails covering much of her tenure as governor of Alaska. Times reporters will be in Juneau, the state capital, to begin the process of reviewing the e-mails, which we will be posting on NYtimes.com starting on Friday afternoon.

We’re asking readers to help us identify interesting and newsworthy e-mails, people and events that we may want to highlight.....

more at-
Help Us Investigate the Sarah Palin E-Mail Records - NYTimes.com

I can't believe that's even legal! How did they get them? I know it's easy for some to hack into peoples computers, but i thought that was illegal too. Wow, what people won't do to try to screw someones life up...they're really afraid of her!

They are emails from her tenure as governor. Those documents are a matter of public record.

Liberalism gone crazy. For all intents and purposes Palin is just another hockey mom with a Downs Syndrome baby to care for. What is the Post doing digging through her e-mail?

They are emails from her tenure as governor. Those documents are a matter of public record.

Ok...i missed that part! But still..has this ever been done to any other governor? or anyone???

The Washington Post is asking readers to help them investigate the 24,000 Palin emails that were released today.

Understandable. There’s just so much stupid the average human can read during a given period of time.
But they won't investigate Obama or his Administration for anything.

Non sequitur – and that’s what Fox is for.

Ok...i missed that part! But still..has this ever been done to any other governor? or anyone???

Yeah, it's pretty typical for news organizations to run through the public records of presidential candidates.

Yeah, it's pretty typical for news organizations to run through the public records of presidential candidates.

i find it funny that people who think it's ok to tiptoe through anthony weiner's computer are put out that someone who wants to be influential in politics and who claims qualifications to be president, is subject to scrutiny.

it's just awesome. :rofl:

i find it funny that people who think it's ok to tiptoe through anthony weiner's computer are put out that someone who wants to be influential in politics and who claims qualifications to be president, is subject to scrutiny.

oh, is that what this is about?:eusa_eh:

Pretty typical? Where are Obama's (public record) college grades? Don't piss down our backs and tell us it's raining libs. It is not typical to release 25,000 e mails from a former governor without a warrant and without cause for investigation. This is a left wing fishing expedition and typical of the unreasonable hatred on the left for Palin and the dirty tricks the liberal media is willing to play. It's worse than pathetic. It's a hate crime.

who the hell is tiptoeing through the weenies computer. HE PUT THE PICTURES ON THE INTERNET...
Good gawd jilly, you get more ridiculous as the years go by..I say we start DEMANDING all our Reps e-mails, and especially the Obama's..his and hers.

Pretty typical? Where are Obama's (public record) college grades? Don't piss down our backs and tell us it's raining libs. It is not typical to release 25,000 e mails from a former governor without a warrant and without cause for investigation. This is a left wing fishing expedition and typical of the unreasonable hatred on the left for Palin and the dirty tricks the liberal media is willing to play. It's worse than pathetic. It's a hate crime.

1. A person's college transcript is not a matter of public record.
2. Most states have open records laws, which means non-sensitive government communications are available to the public by request.

You can't possibly be comparing Palin to Weiner. I don't recall her lying about sending suggestive emails or tweets of her. Also, she is not a sitting Congressman nor is she currently on the govt payroll. It is beyond belief that the hatred for this woman now has her compared to a lying (he admitted it), cheating (on his wife), thieving (sent tweets and email while on the job) Congressman. What a completely dishonest comparison but par for the course of the left.
BTW if this turns out to be true about emails to a 17 year old female, I can't wait to hear the defense of that or the Palin comparison then.

:clap2::clap2:

Funny...Dems didn't seem to have a problem with it when Sarah Palin's computer was hacked by the son of a state representative (Mike Kernell). And the hacked information was plastered all over Liberal websites during the elections...selective aren't they. Now they are stooping to this "help us" dig for more dirt in the guise of "scrutiny" BS.

So when are you loons finally going to scrutinize the boy wonder do you think? :eusa_liar:

But they won't investigate Obama or his Administration for anything.

Pathetic and deficient 'journalism'......
A biased ruthless witchhunt that reared on them ......
The mainstream media continues to smear any respect and credibility
for it's attempts at professional journalism. (or it's complete lack of)

Yeah, I remember all the scrutiny they gave the bozo with but a 180 or so days in the U.S. Senate and how they willingly swallowed his bullshit that Bill Ayers was just some guy in the neighborhood.

Keep up the laughs. Sure your fellow libs enjoy it so.

Forum List

Back