Path to citizenship is amnesty

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PATH TO CITIZENSHIP IS AMNESTY

All illegal aliens do not want U.S. citizenship. They just want to work here, have their kids educated and collect all the benefits their anchor babies qualify for.
There is no requirement for them to pay a fine if they do not want to become citizens. What if they do not pay a fine? A fine is not a punishment, it is a reward. Not when many of them pay thousands to get here. They spend thousands for a set of wheels for the cars they buy with medical care money. They drive up to ER with a $5,000 set of wheels on a new car and get free medical care at the expense of the American people.
Back of the line begins in Mexico. If they are here, working and going to school and getting free medical care, they are in front of the line.
What if they do not understand and speak English? Some have been here 20 years and still do not speak English.
Criminals are not going to come forward. They will continue to commit crimes. How do you find them if they do no come forward? If they are not who they say they are? If they have committed crimes is Mexico and have numerous aliases?
A path to citizenship and a fine is just another name for amnesty. “A rose by any other name, still smell the same.”
Amnesty now will only lead to another amnesty or an another path to citizenship again, and again. Because if we do not enforce our immigration laws, they will know it and they will come. And 20 years from now we will have 30 million more illegal aliens.
Enforcement by attrition is the only solution to illegal immigration now and years down the line. If they cannot work, they will leave and they will not come.
How do we afford another amnesty when we cannot take care of our own, provide jobs for our own, and provide medical care for our own and provide education for our own”
Obama and all the other immigration reform advocates are off their rocker if they think we are going to let them give amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens and they families back in Mexico. It just ain’t happening is this economy. If it’s fight they want, it’s a fight they will get.

p.s. Is this amnesty for Hatians too?

Amnesty is the worst idea our politicians have came up in decades. We had an amnesty a while back and they want to do it again. If those immigrants from Mexico was a positive effect on our country, we'd be seeing it but we aren't. There is only one solution to this problem and that's enforcement of our laws. The immigrants already broke the law by crossing into our country with no documents yet the police doesn't do their job and throw them back to wherever they came from. There are a lot of illegal immigrants and they will just keep coming here as long as we continue to reinforce a perception they have of us. That perception is lax enforcement, and that we'd give them an easy life coming here. It's partially true their "easy life" in the US is heavily subsidized by the taxpayers and the burden is already being felt by a lot of us.

"Enforcement by attrition is the only solution to illegal immigration now and years down the line. If they cannot work, they will leave and they will not come.
How do we afford another amnesty when we cannot take care of our own, provide jobs for our own, and provide medical care for our own and provide education for our own”
Obama and all the other immigration reform advocates are off their rocker if they think we are going to let them give amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens and they families back in Mexico. It just ain’t happening is this economy. If it’s fight they want, it’s a fight they will get."

Very well said. I could not agree with you more.

We need a full mandatory implementation of E-Verify as well. That will stop them from working.

Its like herding cats. Even if its one at a time, the job will move forward.

"Enforcement by attrition is the only solution to illegal immigration now and years down the line. If they cannot work, they will leave and they will not come.
Obama and all the other immigration reform advocates are off their rocker if they think we are going to let them give amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens and they families back in Mexico. It just ain’t happening is this economy. If it’s fight they want, it’s a fight they will get."

We need a full mandatory implementation of E-Verify as well. That will stop them from working.

I live in a state where E-Verify is mandated in all places of business but that hasn't stopped them from coming. Only action against them will really stop them.

Nothing will stop them unless the U.S government wants to - and it goes for BOTH parties!! Why not just open the damn borders and be done with it? That way at least we can start rebuilding this country instead of seeing it destroyed. It will appease the bleeding hearts and pro-illegal advocates. Then they can fall to their knees asking for forgiveness for what they have done to this great country. After all, is it not that mentality that has brought this country to where it is now???? Nothing good can happen when this country is overun by poverty, misery, chaos, crime and ignorance. And yet when disasters like the one in Haiti happens, who does the world demand from? Who do they look to for a solution? For help? You get the idea. I say it again - GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! How long will her flag wave????

Amnesty is the worst idea our politicians have came up in decades. We had an amnesty a while back and they want to do it again. If those immigrants from Mexico was a positive effect on our country, we'd be seeing it but we aren't. There is only one solution to this problem and that's enforcement of our laws. The immigrants already broke the law by crossing into our country with no documents yet the police doesn't do their job and throw them back to wherever they came from. There are a lot of illegal immigrants and they will just keep coming here as long as we continue to reinforce a perception they have of us. That perception is lax enforcement, and that we'd give them an easy life coming here. It's partially true their "easy life" in the US is heavily subsidized by the taxpayers and the burden is already being felt by a lot of us.

Write them tell them NO AMNESTY

Yeah, just don't forget they're human and most of them are probably from poverty-stricken parts of the world. For most of them, illegal immigration is the only answer and were you in their shoes, you'd most likely do the same. All they're trying to do is the same you are doing (I suppose) - to secure their future and take care of their families.

Try not to forget that when you're judging them since there's no way you're not going to judge them. Try to see the whole picture.

Last edited:
Yeah, just don't forget they're human and most of them are probably from poverty-stricken parts of the world. For most of them, illegal immigration is the only answer and were you in their shoes, you'd most likely do the same. All they're trying to do is the same you are doing (I suppose) - to secure their future and take care of their families.

Try not to forget that when you're judging them since there's no way you're not going to judge them. Try to see the whole picture.

At the struggling taxpayers expense, why should they care to pay for it?

The USA can't solve the world's problems when the world is full of corruption and evil people who are in power and don't give a darn about their own people! The USA can help but when it tries to 'teach them to fish' we become the enemy. The focus of too many countries is the U.S. DOLLAR!

The USA can't solve the world's problems when the world is full of corruption and evil people who are in power and don't give a darn about their own people! The USA can help but when it tries to 'teach them to fish' we become the enemy. The focus of too many countries is the U.S. DOLLAR!

Weren't you lucky you were born in the USA.

I live in a state where E-Verify is mandated in all places of business but that hasn't stopped them from coming. Only action against them will really stop them.

NO, it has gotten out of hand. They only way to stop them is to fine businesses that hire them. WE do not have not got serious about enforcement.

PATH TO CITIZENSHIP IS AMNESTY

All illegal aliens do not want U.S. citizenship. They just want to work here, have their kids educated and collect all the benefits their anchor babies qualify for.
There is no requirement for them to pay a fine if they do not want to become citizens. What if they do not pay a fine? A fine is not a punishment, it is a reward. Not when many of them pay thousands to get here. They spend thousands for a set of wheels for the cars they buy with medical care money. They drive up to ER with a $5,000 set of wheels on a new car and get free medical care at the expense of the American people.
Back of the line begins in Mexico. If they are here, working and going to school and getting free medical care, they are in front of the line.
What if they do not understand and speak English? Some have been here 20 years and still do not speak English.
Criminals are not going to come forward. They will continue to commit crimes. How do you find them if they do no come forward? If they are not who they say they are? If they have committed crimes is Mexico and have numerous aliases?
A path to citizenship and a fine is just another name for amnesty. “A rose by any other name, still smell the same.”
Amnesty now will only lead to another amnesty or an another path to citizenship again, and again. Because if we do not enforce our immigration laws, they will know it and they will come. And 20 years from now we will have 30 million more illegal aliens.
Enforcement by attrition is the only solution to illegal immigration now and years down the line. If they cannot work, they will leave and they will not come.
Obama and all the other immigration reform advocates are off their rocker if they think we are going to let them give amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens and they families back in Mexico. It just ain’t happening is this economy. If it’s fight they want, it’s a fight they will get.

p.s. Is this amnesty for Hatians too?

:mad:Sure!!! that's how them moochers want it, and they don't have to lift a finger, to participate in America's economy. Dump their loads(Babies) in this country and feed off of our countries, Jobs, Health-Care, Housing, and our total economy. I f it is one thing i hate is freeloading, drug pushing, criminals.Hit the bricks you crooked slime balls

'Weren't you lucky you were born in the USA.'

So what do you want from me? An apology? Nah! Never happen. I leave that up to you who have bought into the guilt.

:( What state do you live in? They are a very smart state, if they have E-Verify, and i hope folks will help enforce it. I live in Washington State, and to my know how, it does not exist. That's the pits!!! They run up to Eastern Washington, and hide their worthless asses, but in time the Native Americans and the legal workers will catch up with them, and all hell will break loose? I blame the Farmers up there, who hire these illegal ass holes. They need their farms burnt down, or a very!!! very!!! stiff penalty, plus loss of property. Maybe that would wise them up.

Forum List

Back