Pat Buchanan: European Man is an endangered species

We have several younger couples who have moved into our neighborhood who have told us they will not be having children because they want to focus on their careers. I think they would be good parents in the end. But that is their choice and if they don't want children it is a smart choice.

Educated people have fewer children and they have them later.

The last this planet needs is more people and we can't afford to wait for the rapture nitwits like Buchanan fantasize about.

Instead of increasing our population, we should be aiming for better education and FREE birth control.

We have several younger couples who have moved into our neighborhood who have told us they will not be having children because they want to focus on their careers. I think they would be good parents in the end. But that is their choice and if they don't want children it is a smart choice.
It all depends on what their priorities are. For me, my family comes first, my career comes second. I will not sacrifice my children for my career. There is no contest. I only have one family, but there are lots of career choices out there.

Technically Pat is correct. The statistical data to prove it is there for anyone that cares.

The Germans, for example, were complaining about the Turks taking their jobs in the 80's. Here's a clue Adolph: Fuck more and ditch some birth control or else some guy with named Seulman with a really crappy haircut, suit, and 70's mustache will be feeding you lunch when your bedridden with a broken hip.

Works on the assumption that birth rates will remain constant. They won't.

And frankly, here's the thing Pat doesn't get.

The Hispanic Lesbian Chick is really in the same boat economically as most of the White Bubba Rednecks.

They care about the same things, really, and they have the same woes.

Now, here's the thing. When it comes to issues like Free Trade and the decline of the Middle Class, Pat is right on the money.

Then he goes off into the weeds when he talks about race and sexual orientation.
White Bubba Rednecks are still having kids, it is SWPL "highly educated" Whites that aren't having kids. The left is breeding themselves out of existence, which bodes well for a right wing revival down the road. This is a good thing that can come from the decline of the White Race demographically speaking.

I agree with you, I think rural, religious, conservative and more middle/working class whites can boost up the birth rates again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back