Party of NO strikes again: Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline

LMAO ... poor little RW's. They've had their ass handed to them on a regular basis ever since the WON both Houses of Congress. All they have is the only thing they've ever had ... insulting the people that hand them their ass.

LMAO

^ Delusional twerp.

Let's try to educate you, difficult though that will be given your microscopic intellect.

The ONLY ones kicking the ass of the right wing side of the political spectrum are the leaders and the feckless Party faithful of the GOP, even though it was the right wing that GAVE them their electoral majorities in Congress.

They are disloyal and we all pay the price.

that was BRILLIANT !!!

(for a complete idiot)

GFY.

Hey Republicans...

Wrap Keystone in with a comprehensive infrastructure construction bill and see it Obama vetoes it

Keystone was built by private investment. Just like the XL would be.

How could they wrap Keystone in a mega spend taxpayer bill? Honest question.

Sorry

Environmental regulations still matter

the environmental scare tactics regarding keystone have all been refuted many times. This is political, not environmental, fiscal, or even logical.

Keystone would help the USA and do no harm to anyone.
It would harm the Greenie Meanies because they've invested a lot of poltiical capital in stopping it.

yep, and Obama is beholding to THEM and doesn't care he is stopping jobs and progress for WE THE PEOPLE. you all who voted for the puke and we all get to pay for it
A good president does what he believes is right for the country, not what is popular with the people.

Here it is folks, ^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what liberals believe. the will of the people doesn't matter, the supreme ruler can just dictate what he, in all his glory, decides is best for the country. Kim Jung Un would be proud of you comrade.
Sorry

Environmental regulations still matter

the environmental scare tactics regarding keystone have all been refuted many times. This is political, not environmental, fiscal, or even logical.

It would harm the Greenie Meanies because they've invested a lot of poltiical capital in stopping it.

yep, and Obama is beholding to THEM and doesn't care he is stopping jobs and progress for WE THE PEOPLE. you all who voted for the puke and we all get to pay for it
A good president does what he believes is right for the country, not what is popular with the people.

Just like any communist dictator. The truth is finally revealed.
Oh look ... I caught two idiots with one piece of bait. :mm:

Morons, the text from my post is actually the sort response I was getting from the right when Bush insisted on forging ahead with his surge despite public disapproval.

Seems the right thinks a good president leads by doing what they believe is right for the country only if the president is a Republican.

Also note just how fucked in the head you rightwingers are .... when Clinton was president, the brain-dead right criticized him for leading by the polls ... then you defended Bush for leading despite the polls ... now you moonbats are criticizing Obama for not leading by the polls.

What a great reflection on how rightwingers' principles are as fluid as the water in my toilet. About as deep too.

Here it is folks, ^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what liberals believe. the will of the people doesn't matter, the supreme ruler can just dictate what he, in all his glory, decides is best for the country. Kim Jung Un would be proud of you comrade.

Morons, the text from my post is actually the sort response I was getting from the right when Bush insisted on forging ahead with his surge despite public disapproval.

Seems the right thinks a good president leads by doing what they believe is right for the country only if the president is a Republican.

Also note just how fucked in the head you rightwingers are .... when Clinton was president, the brain-dead right criticized him for leading by the polls ... then you defended Bush for leading despite the polls ... now you moonbats are criticizing Obama for not leading by the polls.

What a great reflection on how rightwingers' principles are as fluid as the water in my toilet. About as deep too.

and as worthy for input.

LMAO ... poor little RW's. They've had their ass handed to them on a regular basis ever since the WON both Houses of Congress. All they have is the only thing they've ever had ... insulting the people that hand them their ass.

LMAO

^ Delusional twerp.

Let's try to educate you, difficult though that will be given your microscopic intellect.

The ONLY ones kicking the ass of the right wing side of the political spectrum are the leaders and the feckless Party faithful of the GOP, even though it was the right wing that GAVE them their electoral majorities in Congress.

that was BRILLIANT !!!

(for a complete idiot)

GFY.

I would say "glad you enjoyed it," but I doubt a person with your infinitesimal intellect was even able to understand it.

LMAO

^ Delusional twerp.

that was BRILLIANT !!!

(for a complete idiot)

GFY.

I would say "glad you enjoyed it," but I doubt a person with your infinitesimal intellect was even able to understand it.

still following me around ? Are you gay or just warped?

The GOP is a pandemic of stupid, and big oil makes a half trillion dollars a year on those moron backers.

The GOP is a pandemic of stupid, and big oil makes a half trillion dollars a year on those moron backers.

Republicans serve their Big Oil masters

the oil tax exemptions that you libs bitch about were passed by both parties in congress over a lot of years. Do you know which party has controlled congress for most of the last 75 years? Hint---not the GOP.

So the big oil benefits that you hate so much were put in place by your party. They lied to you again and you just continue to suck their dicks. amazing how ignorant you libs continue to be.

and as worthy for input.

you said "A good president does what he believes is right for the country, not what is popular with the people"

So you believe that the president should ignore the will of the people and dictate policy and laws.

As I said, Kin Jung Un would be proud of you and welcome you to the workers paradise of north korea.

the oil tax exemptions that you libs bitch about were passed by both parties in congress over a lot of years. Do you know which party has controlled congress for most of the last 75 years? Hint---not the GOP.

So the big oil benefits that you hate so much were put in place by your party. They lied to you again and you just continue to suck their dicks. amazing how ignorant you libs continue to be.

Who is protecting the repeal of those oil tax exemptions?

Could it be?................................REPUBLICANS?

Is there a bill to repeal them? Why would you want to repeal laws that incentivize companies to find US oil and gas? Do you want higher fuel prices or do you want us more dependent on the mideast ragheads who hate us?

Do you know that China is drilling off the coast of cuba right now, less than 100 miles from the US coast? Do you also know that the Chinese don't have to deal with our EPA and tax regulations?

You libfools bitched about the BP spill, but you are so stupid that you have no idea would would happen to the US coast if one of these chinese/cuban wells blew.

and as worthy for input.

you said "A good president does what he believes is right for the country, not what is popular with the people"

So you believe that the president should ignore the will of the people and dictate policy and laws.

As I said, Kin Jung Un would be proud of you and welcome you to the workers paradise of north korea.
Leftists love Kim Jung Stepstool. They even send basketball stars over on play dates while the people are starving. There isn't a dictator anywhere in the world they don't have a hard on for.

Is there a bill to repeal them? Why would you want to repeal laws that incentivize companies to find US oil and gas? Do you want higher fuel prices or do you want us more dependent on the mideast ragheads who hate us?

Do you know that China is drilling off the coast of cuba right now, less than 100 miles from the US coast? Do you also know that the Chinese don't have to deal with our EPA and tax regulations?

You libfools bitched about the BP spill, but you are so stupid that you have no idea would would happen to the US coast if one of these chinese/cuban wells blew.

Because we should be advancing fusion (an energy with a future) over fossil fuels in order to me the energy needs of this millennium, not last millennium.

Because we should be advancing fusion (an energy with a future) over fossil fuels in order to me the energy needs of this millennium, not last millennium.

I agree 100%, but until the alternatives can provide for all of our energy needs we have to use fossil fuels. We should be working on ways to use them more efficiently and with zero pollution, but its naive to think we can stop using oil, gas, and coal in the forseeable future.

I agree 100%, but until the alternatives can provide for all of our energy needs we have to use fossil fuels. We should be working on ways to use them more efficiently and with zero pollution, but its naive to think we can stop using oil, gas, and coal in the forseeable future.
electric vehicles could be a start since fusion will probably rely on an electric grid before fuel cells that are easy and convenient for retail consumption. The federal box fleet of fuel powered vehicles is one example of where the public sector could advance conversion efforts to absorb those costs of development to make it less expensive for the private sector to simply "plug and play".

and as worthy for input.

Leftists love Kim Jung Stepstool. They even send basketball stars over on play dates while the people are starving. There isn't a dictator anywhere in the world they don't have a hard on for.
Well I loved The Interview. That was fucking hysterical. Does that count?

when nobody is looking the will of the people, Republican anyway , is to break up unions. Keystone is 100% union built .. either support unions or don't support unions ... which one is it?

Forum List

Back