Partisan Senate report says Bin Laden was "within our grasp."

Of course, Republicans will say it's a lie. Republicans have a problem with reality. Much better to just make up their own. They even believe we won in Iraq. Even as Iraq slaughters their own Christians and drives them out of a homeland they lived in since before Islam existed. If it doesn't fit in with the Republican version of reality, it's a lie. They will accept nothing else.

Uhhhhhhhhh.....earth to rdean......earth to rdean......
Iraq goes into the win column. Afghanistan is still yet to be decided.

Of course, Republicans will say it's a lie. Republicans have a problem with reality. Much better to just make up their own. They even believe we won in Iraq. Even as Iraq slaughters their own Christians and drives them out of a homeland they lived in since before Islam existed. If it doesn't fit in with the Republican version of reality, it's a lie. They will accept nothing else.

as usual you have nothing to back up your statement and don't address anything in the post you quoted.

as usual you have nothing to back up your statement and don't address anything in the post you quoted.

Don't have to blu...the Troops are coming home from Iraq very soon!!!!:clap2:

Uhhhhh....yes. That's usually what happens when you WIN. You leave the country to take care of itself with it's new government and institutions....and no longer a threat.

I know that it must be hard for you to admit it but please try....our troops would appreciate it.

This is an interesting article I am retyping from the September 2009 Issue of the American Legion magazine. According to this not only did we win but the Iraqi people won also..................................

No news is good News

You won't read it in the morning paper or see it on the evening news, but the U.S. military has dramatically - and perhaps irreversibly - turned the corner in Iraq, as the nonpartisan Brookings Institution details in it's Iraq index:

* Iraq rates forth in the region in political freedom, behind Israel, Lebanon, and Morocco.

* Under Saddam Hussein, there were no commercial TV stations and no independent newspapers; by 2006 there were 54 commercial TV stations and 268 Independent newspapers and magazines.

*Pre-war Iraq had just 833,000 telephone subscribers; today there are 17.7 million cellular and 1.3 million land line phone subscribers.

* Attacks on energy installations and personnel have fallen from 30 per month in late 2004 to one per month in 2009.

* The size of Iraqs security force has grown from 30,000 in mid 2003 to 589,000 in late 2008.

* Monthly U.S. troop fatalities that once were as high as 137 now are in the single digits and low teens.

Uhhhhh....yes. That's usually what happens when you WIN. You leave the country to take care of itself with it's new government and institutions....and no longer a threat.

I know that it must be hard for you to admit it but please try....our troops would appreciate it.

vietnam?

Don't have to blu...the Troops are coming home from Iraq very soon!!!!:clap2:

nice flawed logic. so because the troops come home it means we won a war?

Depends on what your definition of winning is. The Iraqi people do have control of their own government, it is up to them what they will do with it...not like before, and nothing like what happened in Viet nam

vietnam?

Ummmmmmmm....blu.......step back into the 21st century please....
What new government and institutions did we leave in place and when was the North Vietnamese no longer a threat?

just say it....We won in Iraq....it's really rolls off the tongue nicely and it honors those soldiers who gave their lives in the War on Terror and Al Qaeda

Patek! You are such a retard and a moron!!

I enjoyed reading the last 3 pages as you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter as you qoted yourself and eat popcorn!! Talk about stupid and oblivious!!

Iraq is not a win and the troops are comming home because Obama is bringing them home!! Bush would have never ended the war now and you know it.. Bush and his Lackies lost the war and Iraq will go down as a war we shouldn't have fought.. It will never be seen as a victory to anyone but asswipes and rebuttlicans such as yourself!!

Go ahead dickwad!! Give me more bad rep for bitchslapping your punk ass!!! It isn't my fault that most dildos have more brains than you and you can't handle someone disagreeing with you..

If you want to debate something that it fine!! But you are a pompus ass for giving someone bad rep for post that disagrees with yours.. You don't like rebuttlicans?? Tough shit? We don't like libtards, libruls, and various other stupid names I have seen you use.. If you can't take it then get off the fucking forums and get a real life!!

Last edited:
None are so blind as those who will not see.

Obama is pulling troops out of Iraq on Bushs time schedule that he set up before he left office. If anything he is behind schedule.

Gawd are some people dumb.

Patek! You are such a retard and a moron!!

I enjoyed reading the last 3 pages as you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter as you qoted yourself and eat popcorn!! Talk about stupid and oblivious!!

Iraq is not a win and the troops are comming home because Obama is bringing them home!! Bush would have never ended the war now and you know it.. Bush and his Lackies lost the war and Iraq will go down as a war we shouldn't have fought.. It will never be seen as a victory to anyone but asswipes and rebuttlicans such as yourself!!

Go ahead dickwad!! Give me more bad rep for bitchslapping your punk ass!!! It isn't my fault that most dildos have more brains than you and you can't handle someone disagreeing with you..

If you want to debate something that it fine!! But you are a pompus ass for giving someone bad rep for post that disagrees with yours.. You don't like rebuttlicans?? Tough shit? We don't like libtards, libruls, and various other stupid names I have seen you use.. If you can't take it then get off the fucking forums and get a real life!!

Wow! Needed to vent a little huh? Get some meds and find yourself a clear head. You do realize that Obama is using Bush's exit strategy for Iraq don't you? :cuckoo:
Maybe we shouldn't have gone to Iraq, that is debateable, and I for one thought we shouldn't have gone, having said that. Yes, I would say it's a win for the iraq people with the help of the United States. They do have an Army, a government, and a police force. You should feel proud about that, but I notice you aren't.
PS If you do want to debate your ideals, maybe people would take you more serious if you weren't doing all the name calling. It serves no purpose but to vent your emotions.

Forum List

Back