Parliament vs. Trump

Who cares what parliament thinks? I myself do not recall a time I cared about anything they thought. I liked Thatcher but that was back in the days they had balls.

I go to the UK every year. I feel sorry for them. Their great country is over-run, literally, by filthy fucking Muslims. EVERYWHERE. You can walk into a pub/market 30 miles from the city - and there's the filth. Every citizen has been DISARMED. There's no way to protect themselves. They are taxed into oblivion. Every illegal gets to see a Doctor - before a resident does, until your number comes up on a waiting list.
Lessons from Britain as to how America should be?
No thanks.

Is this the same Parliament that will be voting to leave the EU because the rest of the EU screwed up on Mid-East immigrants?

The policies of the UK turned the EU into a real shithole for the moment. They can keep their radical Imams and we can keep on keeping on. The Many Aussies we know are fed up with their BS too.

I watched to the point where the one moron woman complained about how Trump has endangered the security of the UK.

This coming from a government that has refused to address the causes of the multiple industrial scale rape rings they have recently, after many years, shut down and arrested.

I go to the UK every year. I feel sorry for them. Their great country is over-run, literally, by filthy fucking Muslims. EVERYWHERE. You can walk into a pub/market 30 miles from the city - and there's the filth. Every citizen has been DISARMED. There's no way to protect themselves. They are taxed into oblivion. Every illegal gets to see a Doctor - before a resident does, until your number comes up on a waiting list.
Lessons from Britain as to how America should be?
No thanks.
They want to bring that same thing here.

I watched to the point where the one moron woman complained about how Trump has endangered the security of the UK.

This coming from a government that has refused to address the causes of the multiple industrial scale rape rings they have recently, after many years, shut down and arrested.
It's also a country that doesn't believe in free speech

What do you all think of Parliaments view of Trump?

Actually, I don't give a rat's ass about anything Parliament says or does.

Good point... who gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks... We are America... Right hand of God! *Burp, Fart, chug a beer...

Why do you care what the rest of the world thinks? A pathological need for approval??

Afraid to watch then? Uh huh.

It's a human shared-experience thing. Rump is a national joke, but that doesn't mean we have to keep the joke to ourselves. We share.

Good point... who gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks... We are America... Right hand of God! *Burp, Fart, chug a beer...

Why do you care what the rest of the world thinks? A pathological need for approval??

It's a human shared-experience thing. Rump is a national joke, but that doesn't mean we have to keep the joke to ourselves. We share.

Actually, YOU'RE the joke.

Interesting that for a guy who "doesn't give a rat's ass" that's your third post here.

Know who actually doesn't give a rat's ass?
Those who read the title and didn't bother to click in.

Joke would appear to be on you, mate. Good show, I daresay. Pip pip and all that.

Interesting that for a guy who "doesn't give a rat's ass" that's your third post here.

Know who actually doesn't give a rat's ass?
Those who read the title and didn't bother to click in.

Joke would appear to be on you, mate. Good show, I daresay. Pip pip and all that.

No. I was a bully all the way through school. I enjoy picking on the mentally challenged. You're feeding my aggressive tendencies.

Forum List

Back