Parkland school shooter flooded with fan mail...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Crazed girls flood Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz with fan mail

Mass murderer Nikolas Cruz is getting stacks of fan mail and love letters sent to the Broward County jail, along with hundreds of dollars in contributions to his commissary account.

Teenage girls, women and even older men are writing to the Parkland school shooter and sending photographs — some suggestive — tucked inside cute greeting cards and attached to notebook paper with offers of friendship and encouragement. Groupies also are joining Facebook communities to talk about how to help the killer.

The South Florida Sun Sentinel obtained copies of some of the letters showing that Cruz, who had few friends in the outside world, is now being showered with attention.

The attraction of women to prison bad boys echoes the fascination with killers like notorious cult leader Charles Manson. Lyle and Erik Menendez, the Beverly Hills brothers convicted in 1994 of murdering their parents, attracted a pair of brides while spending life in prison. So-called “Bundyphiles” sent bags of mail to Ted Bundy, the serial rapist-murderer who was electrocuted on Florida’s Death Row in 1989.

"I reserve the right to care about you, Nikolas!" wrotes a Texas woman in neat blue script in a letter addressed to the jail’s Post Office Box in Fort Lauderdale. The letter was mailed six days after Cruz murdered 17 students and staff and injured 17 others with an AR-15 rifle at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14.

I admit I sent him a couple dick pics myself.

He sent a letter back calling me a weirdo. :dunno:

“I’m 18-years-old. I’m a senior in high school. When I saw your picture on the television, something attracted me to you. Hit me up JakeStarkey@USMB. Yours"

Mass murderer Nikolas Cruz is getting stacks of fan mail and love letters sent to the Broward County jail, along with hundreds of dollars in contributions to his commissary account.

Teenage girls, women and even older men are writing to the Parkland school shooter and sending photographs — some suggestive — tucked inside cute greeting cards and attached to notebook paper with offers of friendship and encouragement. Groupies also are joining Facebook communities to talk about how to help the killer.

The South Florida Sun Sentinel obtained copies of some of the letters showing that Cruz, who had few friends in the outside world, is now being showered with attention.

The attraction of women to prison bad boys echoes the fascination with killers like notorious cult leader Charles Manson. Lyle and Erik Menendez, the Beverly Hills brothers convicted in 1994 of murdering their parents, attracted a pair of brides while spending life in prison. So-called “Bundyphiles” sent bags of mail to Ted Bundy, the serial rapist-murderer who was electrocuted on Florida’s Death Row in 1989.

"I reserve the right to care about you, Nikolas!" wrotes a Texas woman in neat blue script in a letter addressed to the jail’s Post Office Box in Fort Lauderdale. The letter was mailed six days after Cruz murdered 17 students and staff and injured 17 others with an AR-15 rifle at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14.

This is why voting privileges should be subject to testing.

“A woman from Chicago enclosed nine suggestive photos, including a shot of cleavage, another in a skimpy bikini eating a Popsicle and a tight shot of her backside as she bent over.”

Yikes.

I hope she misted the letter with White Diamonds.

It's why the Founders didn't believe in a Universal and Imaginary "right to Vote"

I’d like to think that nikolas put up a good fight and the sisters left him alone but right now he’s being anally raped

Dear Nikolas Cruz,

Before you I was nothing. Now I feel like something. You made me whole again. I love you.

Signed,

David Hogg

I am basically proven correct every single day. The dumbest people on earth are white left American women. Trust me. Not one of those stupid cuuunts are any other color than white. They are certainly not conservatives. Like the pathetic Manson women, and the ones that are enamored by serial killers. All white LEFT WING American WOMEN.

Do you all believe me now?

I am basically proven correct every single day. The dumbest people on earth are white left American women. Trust me. Not one of those stupid cuuunts are any other color than white. They are certainly not conservatives. Like the pathetic Manson women, and the ones that are enamored by serial killers. All white LEFT WING American WOMEN.

And most shooters are white males

Why do you all assume these are letters from leftists?

He shot people, it's usually the right who applauds that.

Want to bet most murders by gun are committed by negro males? Want to bet? Then again since they kill other negro males, me nor you care. Especially you.

most trump voters wouldn't be allowed to vote then.

Want to bet most murders by gun are committed by negro males? Want to bet? Then again since they kill other negro males, me nor you care. Especially you.
I bet that’s not true. They’re only 15% of population.

If they commit 49% you are wrong

“A woman from Chicago enclosed nine suggestive photos, including a shot of cleavage, another in a skimpy bikini eating a Popsicle and a tight shot of her backside as she bent over.”

Yikes.

Wow. I thought I was special when she send me those photos, what a fucking whore

most trump voters wouldn't be allowed to vote then.

The 57 States Party has a lot of credibility

I bet that’s not true. They’re only 15% of population.

If they commit 49% you are wrong
Holy shit

Yikes.

Wow. I thought I was special when she send me those photos, what a fucking whore

My mom called me earlier and she mentioned this creepy story to me while discussing the news of the day. I made the same joke about White Diamonds. She wasn’t as amused b/c I forgot that’s her favorite perfume. :lol:

Forum List

Back