Parents Of Michigan High School Shooting Suspect Charged With Four Counts Of Involuntary Manslaughter

Don't be silly, the standards for manslaughter are specific to each state, a generalized definition is not credible, but I don't expect a moron like you to understand.

Once again you fail to address the issue, although understandable as is appears beyond your limits. The issue at hand is a loose interpretation applied to a third party specifically to attack the 2nd amendment.
Oddly enough, there is a definition of "manslaughter" in the dictionary. Obviously each state has it's own wording regarding the law, but it's similar across the states.

LOL you cant prove the prosecutor is going after the mom to "attack the 2nd amendment". That's just stupid. But I'd expect that from a delusional paranoid like yourself.

Oddly enough, there is a definition of "manslaughter" in the dictionary. Obviously each state has it's own wording regarding the law, but it's similar across the states.

LOL you cant prove the prosecutor is going after the mom to "attack the 2nd amendment". That's just stupid. But I'd expect that from a delusional paranoid like yourself.
You want to put the fate of our citizens in the hands of publishers? No thanks.

This persecutor has never abused her office in this manner before, yet even so it is unlikely they would admit their nefarious plot to violate their oath of office in the public square. Some of you pinkos aren't totally braindead, present company excluded, of course.

Last edited:
And although we can agree that the parents failing to secure the firearm was irresponsible, it wasn’t illegal.
OK, let's agree on that.
So to move the game along....let's move it out of criminality and put it into tort law. Negligence law. Where the injured, and the families of the dead can sue the living bejesus outta the parents and maybe the carrier of their liability umbrella.

A wrong was done. Great harms were incurred.
We all agree.
Somebody is to blame.
Likely several somebodys.
They need be held accountable.
Held responsible. Held liable.

Putting them in jail isn't going to solve anything.

I dunno about that.
True, they don't have another son to be negligent with..so it doesn't 'solve' future childhood issues; however, 'law enforcement' is not solely intended to catch & punish a perp. The visible enforcement of our laws also serves as a deterrent.
Even Captain Obvious would agree.

Every real American should be defending the Constitution, not looking for ways to tear it apart. Commie shitheads like you are a blight on this nation.

Yep.
Right, that’s why there are so many legal experts - lawyers, prosecutors even (like myself), who are lauding her for the charging decision.

This prosecutor is a credit to her community. She has real stones and I will be keeping her and her family in my prayers because just like this board, Michigan has a large population of antigovernment rabid 2A militia types who love violence.

As you shitheads said about the Rittenhouse shyster....

1638686712809.png

MAGA parents are shitty parents.

Locked-Up 'Sullen' Crumbley Family Showing No Remorse After School Shooting, Says Sheriff

Last edited:

It looks like the school terrorist's parents in Michigan will be called to account, as well they should be. A 15 year old has no business with a firearm, regardless of the circumstances, nada. Bigly
It's a certainty the shooter's parents consider themselves "responsible gun owners". And, if asked, that would be their response after being charged.

This is where 'involuntary' comes in. Try to keep up.

Great, let's apply it across the board.

Any time a gangbanger kills some one, or person with a KNOWN mental illness kills someone.

And, anytime a judge releases someone from jail and they commit another murder.

How about when an illegal alien commits murder? Should a president who is not enforcing our borders be charged with "involuntary" manslaughter?!?

Great, let's apply it across the board.

Any time a gangbanger kills some one, or person with a KNOWN mental illness kills someone.

And, anytime a judge releases someone from jail and they commit another murder.

How about when an illegal alien commits murder? Should a president who is not enforcing our borders be charged with "involuntary" manslaughter?!?
Right on cue they move to Chicago gangs and illegals. This is what FOX news does to them. They`re trained parrots hoping to earn a cracker.

Forum List

Back