Parents: How Would You React?

How Would You React?

• Total voters
I am here for poltics.

Dont tell me what to talk about

No you're not. You're far too stupid to actually discuss politics. You are here to repeat mindless partisan hackery ad nauseum. That's all you do because it's all you can do, idiot.

thank you for your deep thoughts.

Personal insults are so all the right wing knows

Because when YOU call your political opponents "assholes" you are selectively employing strategic rhetoric.

You already know that you are a profoundly-disturbed, fully-committed hypocrite.

But -- psssst -- we all know this about you.

I can only assume that Truthmatters must have speech recognition installed on her computer. After all, it just isn't possible to use one's hands to type when locked in a straightjacket...unless she uses her toes, of course. :confused:

So now the right wing is going to claim children can never be tramatized

The right wing makes no such claim you dishonest partisan overgeneralizing hack.

And the word your were reaching for -- but missing -- would be "traumatized."

By the way, did you ever apologize for being a devout racist?

Last edited:
I am here for poltics.

Dont tell me what to talk about

No you're not. You're far too stupid to actually discuss politics. You are here to repeat mindless partisan hackery ad nauseum. That's all you do because it's all you can do, idiot.

thank you for your deep thoughts.

Personal insults are so all the right wing knows

mirror1.jpg

BTW the vast majority of black people would find calling a black man a watermenlon man racist.

I'm half black and I could give a damn if somebody called me a watermelon man, I like to eat watermelon from time to time during the season, so what? you don't know as much about Black people as you think.

thanks Oreo

why is it you people think its OK to be the one to deside what other peoples kids learn?

Next time your neighbor tells your kid there is not god and outlines the PROOF that there is not god Im sure you will take the sameside on this issue huh?

why is it you people think its OK to be the one to deside what other peoples kids learn?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-MBnZe-Avk]Uriah Heep - Blind Eye - YouTube[/ame]

It would be nice if he could find a use for the pelts but these days what are you gonna do with them?

Speak for yourself.

Well if an animal is going to have it's life taken for food, do you think we should waste any part of it? Where do you think that designer leather purse came from? Or the pig ear or hide bone your dog chews? I'm sitting on cow skin right now. My shoes/boots are made from cow hide as is my belt and wallet.

You totally missed my joke.

Must be time for me to go to bed :lol:

The Link Between Animal Abuse and Serial Killers - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Ted Bundy, David Berkowitz and Jeffrey Dahmer have more in common than just being serial killers. These three murderers are also connected by the fact that each of them tortured and/or killed animals during their childhoods. "Researchers as well as FBI and other law enforcement agencies nationwide have linked animal cruelty to domestic violence, child abuse, serial killings and to the recent rash of killings by school age children", says Dr. Randall Lockwood (vice president of training and initiatives for the Humane Society of the United States.
Some children are cruel to and torture animals to impress their peers, but future serial killers usually torture animals purely for their own enjoyment. Animal abuse is a recognized sign of a mental disorder. If a child hurts animals it should be a red flag and immediate action should be taken. While there are many factors that contribute to someone becoming a serial killer, the one constant they share is animal abuse.

ignoring facts

face facts

No ones ignoring the facts. Being mean to animals for your own personal enjoyment is a big red flag. But Swagger said he shot the animals. I would think they were dead before he cleaned them. It doesn't make him or the kids that watched potential serial killers. If that were the case everybody who was ever a farmer would have also been a serial killer and it would be an epidemic. My Mom grew up post depression during WWII war rationing. To supplement their rations they grew a victory garden and raised,rabbits and chickens for extra meat. Her mother and grand mother grew up on farms and would kill the animals in the back yard in front of my mother,aunt and uncle. These were animals the kids cleaned and fed every day but did not name as they weren't pets. All three grew up as normal adults and not serial killers. I don't think you have to worry about Swaggers neighbors going Dahmer on society, they will probably be just fine.

Speak for yourself.

Well if an animal is going to have it's life taken for food, do you think we should waste any part of it? Where do you think that designer leather purse came from? Or the pig ear or hide bone your dog chews? I'm sitting on cow skin right now. My shoes/boots are made from cow hide as is my belt and wallet.

I did,Sorry lol.

Next time your neighbor tells your kid there is not god and outlines the PROOF that there is not god Im sure you will take the sameside on this issue huh?

Since there is no such proof, it will probably be alright.

I did,Sorry lol.

I was gonna post a pic of me wrapped in a loincloth and stuff but you'd have been struck blind.

I can't have that on my conscience.

btw, I don't own a designer purse (leather or otherwise) or a dog. Just a stupid cat who walks on my head while I'm sleeping.

*wonder what I could make out of cat pelt???*

I did,Sorry lol.

I was gonna post a pic of me wrapped in a loincloth and stuff but you'd have been struck blind.

I can't have that on my conscience.

btw, I don't own a designer purse (leather or otherwise) or a dog. Just a stupid cat who walks on my head while I'm sleeping.

*wonder what I could make out of cat pelt???*

Cat pelts make wonderfully soft linings for bedroom slippers. :thup:

Just kidding, I would never do that.

Forum List

Back