Parents angered over graphic sex ed in 7th grade science class

Thank you for sharing your "I was raised badly and over-sexualized at a young age, and look how I turned out!" perspective. Now piss off.

At least I didn't get any of my girlfriends pregnant or end up with an STD - so ya, I turned out fine, thanks.

Can you say the same?

Well, since I'm a heterosexual female . . . yeah, I can definitely say I've never even had a girlfriend, let alone impregnated anyone.

Meanwhile, I can also say that it speaks volumes that you seem to want some sort of medal for achieving what decent people would consider the bare minimum. Should we issue a second medal because you've managed to breathe in and out successfully?

Seventh-grade students were allegedly exposed to graphic material during a sex-ed lesson at a charter school in Pittsburgh. The exposure has outraged parents, who allege the teacher went too far.

slutlincoln.jpg

Parents Angered Over Graphic Sex-Ed In 7th Grade Science Class
-------------------------------

These Universities / Colleges really need brought down as they rip people off of thousands of dollars all to teach your kid how to be a USEFUL LEFTIST IDIOT..........
/----/ Union teacher, I'm assuming.

Charter school, so probably not.

I believe the news article said that the sex ed instructions are sub-contracted to an outside group. :confused-84:

They always have been.

The KINSEY Institute is the #1 provider of sex education materials.

You remember them, right? They are the ones who literally *wrote the book* on depravity. Their founder, Al Kinsey, was repsponsible for mainstreaming depravity based on his sham *research* where he used the *notes* of a Nazi war criminal who sexually tortured infants (and kept notes) and tried to pass off the sexual depravity of homosexuals, pedophiles, and prinson inmates as *normal*.

Well, that's because Kinsey himself was a deranged pervert who spent his whole career trying to justify himself.
Until he died of complications caused when he used a knife on his own genitals.

Well, since I'm a heterosexual female . . . yeah, I can definitely say I've never even had a girlfriend, let alone impregnated anyone.

Meanwhile, I can also say that it speaks volumes that you seem to want some sort of medal for achieving what decent people would consider the bare minimum. Should we issue a second medal because you've managed to breathe in and out successfully?

No medal requested. However, you appear to be tragically unaware of the higher pregnancy and STD rates in states with an abstinence only education.

Why not do what North Korea does and just shoot people that act in an way that isn't approved of? I say this in all seriousness as it seems to me that you want an big massive fascist government to tell people how to live, teach and breath. Kids are either going to find out through this class or through real sex. Hiding stuff from people isn't good and encourages them to do it.

Sex is part of life and to teach sex maybe such should be shown within an educational manner on T.v or text book.

Honestly it doesn't surprise me considering that you want an police officer in everyone's room telling them who(consenting adults)they can have sex with. Small government? Sure doesn't seem like it.

They're just kidding when they talk about "small government".

When it comes to the morality police - the bigger and more intrusive the better!

republicanvagina.jpg

Another example of how the left exploits women.

You do realize that it's an unconstitutional law that makes abortions legal, right? It shouldn't have come into being in the first place.

So yes, less government. Forcing us to accept government funding of stuff that violates our constitutionally protected rights.

No medal requested. However, you appear to be tragically unaware of the higher pregnancy and STD rates in states with an abstinence only education.

You appear to be tragically unaware of the huge boom in pregnancy and std rates after the left decided to make back alley abortions *acceptable*.

This is not about 7th grade sex education, it is about the graphic discussion including pictures about oral sex being taught in 7th grade sex education.

So Black Flag and Dr. Love believe that 7th grade sex education is the proper time to teach children about oral sex.

Well that is one way to reduce teen pregnancy, teach all these young girls how to give proper head.

Thank you for sharing your "I was raised badly and over-sexualized at a young age, and look how I turned out!" perspective. Now piss off.

At least I didn't get any of my girlfriends pregnant or end up with an STD - so ya, I turned out fine, thanks.

Can you say the same?

/——/ I’m thinking of selling Life Participation trophys for those who breathe in and out successfully. The price point would be less than $10. Your thoughts?

Seventh Graders know how to Google

They can learn more about blowjobs than from that teacher

You appear to be tragically unaware that parents who remove their kids from public schools do so because THEY DON'T WANT YOUR INPUT.

Can you say the same?

/——/ I’m thinking of selling Life Participation trophys for those who breathe in and out successfully. The price point would be less than $10. Your thoughts?

Why charge less than $10? Not like those people are going to be any smarter about finances.

Can you say the same?

Why charge less than $10? Not like those people are going to be any smarter about finances.
/——/ How about: three easy payments of $19.95 but wait there’s more. Order now and get a second trophy for a friend or love one and pay only a small processing fee.

Can you say the same?

/——/ How about: three easy payments of $19.95 but wait there’s more. Order now and get a second trophy for a friend or love one and pay only a small processing fee.

THERE you go.

You appear to be tragically unaware that parents who remove their kids from public schools do so because THEY DON'T WANT YOUR INPUT.

Hillbilly children should indeed be home-skooled :)

You actually think you are in a position to look down on ANYONE? That's cute.

Don't overestimate the amount of sympathy your tale of childhood sexual abuse is going to engender in the face of your blatant adult choice to be a pile of garbage.

Seventh-grade students were allegedly exposed to graphic material during a sex-ed lesson at a charter school in Pittsburgh. The exposure has outraged parents, who allege the teacher went too far.

slutlincoln.jpg

Parents Angered Over Graphic Sex-Ed In 7th Grade Science Class
-------------------------------

These Universities / Colleges really need brought down as they rip people off of thousands of dollars all to teach your kid how to be a USEFUL LEFTIST IDIOT..........
/----/ Union teacher, I'm assuming.

Charter school, so probably not.

I believe the news article said that the sex ed instructions are sub-contracted to an outside group. :confused-84:

Using Planned Parenthood material....THAT should be all you need to know

The crazy shit a parent has to check for these days when interviewing schools.

So you advocate teaching them about bj’s in a proper school setting, maybe kind of like drivers ed.

Sure - better to have girls sucking cocks than stupidly allowing them in their vaginas with no birth control because they had no sex ed.

I would prefer that kids wait until 18 to lose their virginity - but that is not how the real world works.

Forum List

Back