Parent sucker punches 7 year old boy in school hallway...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
SEE IT: Parent sucker punches 7-year-old boy in school hallway

Washington D.C., police are investigating a surveillance video that caught a man sucker punching a 7-year-old boy in the stomach at his school — then casually walking away.

The child’s mother, Lena Mclean, requested the video from KIPP DC Spring Academy after her son came home on Oct. 19 and said he had been assaulted by another parent.

“You don’t bully a child, you don’t torment a child. I wouldn’t do that to you. I wouldn’t do that to none of your kids,” Mclean told WJLA. “I’ll feel much better when he is locked up.”

Surveillance footage shows the unidentified parent casually walking by the boy in the school's hallway, then striking him unprovoked in the gut and sauntering off. The boy slumps over in apparent pain and kneels on the ground.

The video is just bizarre. The parent staggers up as if he's drunk, punches the kid, and casually walks away. I wonder if he was even a parent and supposed to be in the school at the time.

The kid probably teased his kid. Or broke his window with a baseball. Hope he's in big trouble.
The parent, not the kid.

Washington D.C., police are investigating a surveillance video that caught a man sucker punching a 7-year-old boy in the stomach at his school — then casually walking away.

The child’s mother, Lena Mclean, requested the video from KIPP DC Spring Academy after her son came home on Oct. 19 and said he had been assaulted by another parent.

“You don’t bully a child, you don’t torment a child. I wouldn’t do that to you. I wouldn’t do that to none of your kids,” Mclean told WJLA. “I’ll feel much better when he is locked up.”

Surveillance footage shows the unidentified parent casually walking by the boy in the school's hallway, then striking him unprovoked in the gut and sauntering off. The boy slumps over in apparent pain and kneels on the ground.

The video is just bizarre. The parent staggers up as if he's drunk, punches the kid, and casually walks away. I wonder if he was even a parent and supposed to be in the school at the time.

The women knows who he is and said she had interacted with him in the past.....well it was almost like that but with more ebonics.

I wish we had some audio.

What a fucking POS. He needs a good lesson out behind the shed.

Forum List

Back