Pardon me but....FUCK the Christians, fuck the Jews and fuck the Muslims.....

I just finished off my bottle. If I offended anyone I'm truly sorry.

Life is too short to battle each other over your god or my god. Live and let live...

Then why in the fuck did you start this thread attacking religious people, ya liquored up old junk yard dog?

Last edited:
We've been fighting this war since the beginning of time. For what?

How many died in the crusades? How many died at the stake or the bottom of a lake? How many wars are we going to endure till you tinfoil hat wearing idiots realize NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE?

We all have our beliefs. Some sane, some not. But in the end what does it matter? You get your 80 years and then you either get your retirement watch or you NEVER find out it was all a hoax just to control you and your wallet.

We (christians) led the holly wars. Now the muslims are leading theirs. When does it end?

And don't give me that "when we leave them alone" bullshit.

If I offended you personally I am sorry.
Christianity has evolved !! Islam hasn't.

then why are there so many christains that cheer death and chant shit like bomb bomb bomb Iran?

Boston.com / US under attack

Muslims fret over Bush's use of term 'crusade'
Experts worry that war on terrorism will be seen as crusade against Islam

By Sally Buzbee, Associated Press, 09/17/01

WASHINGTON - President Bush calls it a "crusade," a war against a new kind of evil. But using such a term, loaded with historical baggage about religious wars, could alienate moderate Muslims that the United States needs, some experts caution.

How many died in the crusades? How many died at the stake or the bottom of a lake? How many wars are we going to endure till you tinfoil hat wearing idiots realize NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE?

We all have our beliefs. Some sane, some not. But in the end what does it matter? You get your 80 years and then you either get your retirement watch or you NEVER find out it was all a hoax just to control you and your wallet.

We (christians) led the holly wars. Now the muslims are leading theirs. When does it end?

Get the Muzzies to sit down, put their scimitars and their suicide vests away first, gramps.
We were at peace the morning of 9/11/2001.

If you wake up at 2:00AM in the morning and find total strangers in your house carrying your wife's jewelry, your cash, cameras and television sets out the door, do you first offer them warm chocolate, coffee, tea, and donuts and friendly conversation, or a couple of hot .45 caliber rounds?

then why are there so many christains that cheer death and chant shit like bomb bomb bomb Iran?
where in the hell are mobs of christians saying that ??muslims in the middle east however yell kill christians and jews every day !!

where in the hell are mobs of christians saying that ??muslims in the middle east however yell kill christians and jews every day !!

that is the right wing in this country.

they claim to be christains and they LOVE death so much the cheer it on national TV.

For the record I'm not an athiest. I'm simply a person who doesn't know the truthof why or how. I choose not to believe anylonger but I wouldn't go as far as to say a god isn't possible.

Grampa, You crack me up. We need to get a bottle and shoot tha shit

God bless all the people! Fuck Islam, and every other religion that opposes Christ! Fuck the Catholic Church who misleads God's people. Don't judge God ( Father, Son, and Holy Spirit ) by what people do in His name - Grampa :cool:

I have two words for you: Northern Ireland.

Oxymoron: Christians fighting Christians.

Still over religion, right?

Absolutely not! It is merely the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Both sides are liars who have nothing to do with the Christian message (which is a good one even for those of us who do not consider themselves 'Christian').

The war in Ireland was/is about who has political power. Religious excuses for that are not religion.

The Crusades happened a thousand years ago and I don't recall a single episode of Christian aggression since then. Can you confine your religious bigotry to incidents in the last couple of decades?

I have one word for you. Irelevent. Northern Ireland's troubles have nothing to do with Christian aggression and everything to do with Nationalism and power.

The Crusades happened a thousand years ago and I don't recall a single episode of Christian aggression since then. Can you confine your religious bigotry to incidents in the last couple of decades?

I have one word for you. Irelevent. Northern Ireland's troubles have nothing to do with Christian aggression and everything to do with Nationalism and power.

Suuuuuuuure.

Forum List

Back