Papa John's Facing 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit

I should sue Obama for spamming me for money, I got hundreds of emails from me begging for money

The government and specifically campaigns are exempt for the TCPA (which includes the DNC) and even exemptions under CAN SPAM.

When the FTC outlawed robocalls, they made one exceptions - Political candidates seeking office!

So to get even with one person you are happy thousands of his employees could be out of work. Typical Liberal thinking.

Again, Obama won the election, yet you Liberals are still so angry. Why?

Papa John's are franchises, and if anyone is going to be out of work, it's from Papa John lying and using his employee's as pawns from being a right wing butthurt bitch.

I used to work in a company that had a corportate headquarters with over a thousand franshises. Any lawsuit aimed at the company whether it be one franchise or corporate will have a negative lasting affect on everyone.

For the record, Papa Johns was wrong to send text messages if true. But unlike you, I don't cheer for the demise of the company because I know there are thousands of employees there just trying to make a living that had nothing to do with this. Again, it's typical Liberal thinking, or lack of thinking I should say.

Not sure what you mean by having a negative lasting effect on everyone. I wonder because as far as I know - haven't done any research - Subway shops in general are doing profitable business, the chain continues to grow, etc.

But about a decade ago I was part of a small group of investors who bankrolled a young entrepreneur's business idea, he did very well, expanded with other locations that also prospered, so ultimately we decided to look into setting him up as a franchisor selling franchises. Not knowing anything about franchising or franchise law, we hired a firm that specialized in it to guide us on the ins and outs of going about it. While learning about the importance of protected geographical territories for franchisees, the attorney used Subway as an example and claimed at the time that if they lost all of the many pending lawsuit against them it would cost them in excess of a billion dollars. Yet while those suits were pending franchisees continued to do well, the company sold more and more franchises, and presumably continues to grow and be prosperous today. All of which is why I wondered about your comment about lasting effects.

Forum List

Back