Panicked' London train commuters force open doors, flee onto tracks when man reads the Bible aloud

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Unbelievable....

doors of a packed rush-hour train Monday morning, forcing the train to stop and the power to the tracks to be cut. Witnesses described the scene as "panicked" and a "commotion."

The reason: a fellow passenger was reading the Bible aloud.

"I specifically heard him say things about homosexuality and sex before marriage being sins and how we had to repent for our sins, the lord gave his son for our sins, et cetera," one passenger told the Richmond & Twickenham Times. "I sort of zoned out a little after that as I had no interest in listening to him."

Others weren't able to zone out. They "started to panic and push."

Some commuters "became scared when the man also began saying 'Death is not the end,'" a rider told the BBC .

'Panicked' London train commuters force open doors, flee onto tracks when man reads the Bible aloud

Over there in Londonistan they're used to the Koran.

Not the Bible.

Unbelievable....

doors of a packed rush-hour train Monday morning, forcing the train to stop and the power to the tracks to be cut. Witnesses described the scene as "panicked" and a "commotion."

"I specifically heard him say things about homosexuality and sex before marriage being sins and how we had to repent for our sins, the lord gave his son for our sins, et cetera," one passenger told the Richmond & Twickenham Times. "I sort of zoned out a little after that as I had no interest in listening to him."

Some commuters "became scared when the man also began saying 'Death is not the end,'" a rider told the BBC .

'Panicked' London train commuters force open doors, flee onto tracks when man reads the Bible aloud

Was he trying to read it to this guy?

Anti-abortion lawmaker urged woman get an abortion, report says - CNNPolitics

Unbelievable....

Was he trying to read it to this guy?

Anti-abortion lawmaker urged woman get an abortion, report says - CNNPolitics

I don't know was he in London?

Btw I am against abortion but highly approve of liberals killing as much of their own in the womb as possible

Unbelievable....

Religious nutjobs scare people :dunno:

Unbelievable....

Everyone is hyper-sensitive with what is going on around them because of the bombs ect. any religions screamed like that would be bothersome..

Forum List

Back