Panic in Trumpland as Carson ties him in Iowa poll

No panic here. Carson is a great guy and damn smart. You know he has two degrees? One for his given trade brain surgery which he may just lead the world in and one for Psychology.

So like I said NO panic here. Does it scare YOU that a REAL Negro with well documented and PROVEN brains could win? After that FAKER democrats put up?

yep , mostly I'm just against mainline 'gop' rino types like 'jebito' and the 'bushes' . Trump , Carson , Cruz are ok with me .

The true small government conservatives, Vigilante, have caught on that DT is a Progressive Statist big government guy.

Great news!

Is T-Rump's free ride over?

Can we expect Carson to rise to the top and watch as T-Rump declines?

Or will this be an epic showdown?

Stay tuned to the same BSC GOP channel to see what happens next between the dynamic duo!

:D

Great news!

Is T-Rump's free ride over?

Can we expect Carson to rise to the top and watch as T-Rump declines?

Or will this be an epic showdown?

Stay tuned to the same BSC GOP channel to see what happens next between the dynamic duo!

:D
I thought all you turds were hoping Trump would get the nomination.

Ben Carson is a welcome addition to the GOP presidential contest.

Intelligent, thoughtful, self-asserting without being obnoxious...

I don't like his stance on folding the VA into the DoD, but, other than that, he's looking better and better...

Trump will have to stand down eventually, but this isn't that time, yet.

.... if it's strange, it's good....
You DID predict Carson's jump. How do you see Sanders doing?

My crystal ball isn't working for the Dems yet, but I'll let you know.....
It was just a hunch.... if I have anymore I'll let you know
(unless it's a lottery number, then I'm keeping it to myself!)

I thought all you turds were hoping Trump would get the nomination.
We're just hoping for a good show.

clown-car.gif

What are radical lefties smoking when they fall for meaningless blog headlines that use words like "shocking poll upends" and "panic in Trumpland"? Maybe the radical left has become mentally deranged with the prospect of being left without a candidate when Hillary gets indicted. I seriously doubt if there is even much concern rather than "panic in Trumpland" at this stage of the game.

Forum List

Back