Pan - Save Your Money It was Horrible

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
It was horrible from being to end. The acting was horrible. The Hook and Pan character has zero chemistry. The plot was awful. They had a white as a white girl playing Tigerlilly. The flying ships made no sense! And it had the worst most anti-climatic climax.

It was so bad it made the horrendous Hook movie appear not so bad.

Normally a big fan of Peter Pan but was unimpressed by the trailers. Trailers usually show the very best of a movie so if that was the best...:)

This remains my fave version, though the Johnny Depp "Finding Neverland" was honorable mention :)

Peter Pan (2003) - IMDb

I actually had high hopes for this movie. After reading a few reviews and seeing their box office draw I'm not so sure.

Normally a big fan of Peter Pan but was unimpressed by the trailers. Trailers usually show the very best of a movie so if that was the best...:)

This remains my fave version, though the Johnny Depp "Finding Neverland" was honorable mention :)

Peter Pan (2003) - IMDb

The problem I had with that was the little surf rat they had playing Peter, but overall the film was quite good.

I actually had high hopes for this movie. After reading a few reviews and seeing their box office draw I'm not so sure.

Never go by critics' reviews. I've noticed I almost always like movies critics hated. Think it's because I'm watching the movie as entertainment, while a critic is judging it by some standard of cinema they learned at film school. If you judge everything by "Casablanca" of course most things will suck. :)

It was horrible from being to end. The acting was horrible. The Hook and Pan character has zero chemistry. The plot was awful. They had a white as a white girl playing Tigerlilly. The flying ships made no sense! And it had the worst most anti-climatic climax.

It was so bad it made the horrendous Hook movie appear not so bad.

Because Hook wasn't bad. :)

Forum List

Back