Palin Vs Corzine/Daggett

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Interesting statement from Palin - and just 48 hours before the Tuesday election.

Pushing Independents toward Christie vs Dagget, and thus ensuring the end of the Corzine regime in New Jersey...

NJ’s Governor’s Race: Candidate Plays Loose With Facts?

Today at 9:43am

Despite what candidate Chris Daggett is claiming, I have never contacted him or his campaign. I have never asked him to drop out of the NJ Governor’s race. Now, if a politician is going to play loose with facts like this, the electorate needs to know it.

So, to the good people of New Jersey, please know that Daggett’s claims are false. I’ve never even suggested he should drop out of the race. But, come to think of it…

- Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin: NJ’s Governor’s Race: Candidate Plays Loose With Facts? | Facebook

Republicans today accused the state Democratic Party of trying to trick GOP voters into casting their ballots for the independent candidate in an effort to aid Democratic Gov. Jon Corzine, who is seeking re-election Tuesday.

Sen. Joseph Kyrillos (R-Monmouth), the chairman of Republican Chris Christie's campaign, told a Monmouth County crowd that "Jon Corzine's Democratic State Committee" has been making automated calls to people urging them to vote against Christie and go for the independent, "that guy Daggett or whatever his name is."

Chris Daggett, a Republican turned independent, has won a lot of attention during the campaign and is perceived by experts to be more dangerous to Christie's chances than Corzine's.

Full Star-Ledger coverage of the New Jersey Governor's Race

Chris Daggett, a Republican turned independent, has won a lot of attention during the campaign and is perceived by experts to be more dangerous to Christie's chances than Corzine's.

"This Corzine campaign is scared to death," Kyrillos said.

A recording of the automated phone call was played for The Star-Ledger tonight by Marsha Harlan of Bridgewater, a Republican who said she received it on her answering machine today.

N.J. Republicans, Democrats dispute source of automated calls for independent candidate Daggett | New Jersey Real-Time News - - NJ.com

Sarah Palin probably did tell Daggert to drop out of the race because she thinks that her ego is so big that anyone will follow what she says.

By the way Sinatra, using that facebook blog still? Pathetic. :lol:

The first obviously. You didn't mention Palin directly in the second did you?

My evidence of this? Have you been paying attention for the last year? :eusa_eh:

Though according to a spokesman, Daggert only got the impression. So take that as you will.

Last edited:
Why would Dagget make a false claim? He is a politician you know. It's what they do. It's equally possible that some one claiming to be Palin tried to pull a fast one on him.

Democratic state chairman, Joe Cryan, flatly denied the state committee was behind the calls.

Why would Dagget make a false claim? He is a politician you know. It's what they do. It's equally possible that some one claiming to be Palin tried to pull a fast one on him.

It was the fact that Palin supported Christie over Corzine. Considering Palin was about the "candidate" and not the party, I'm surprised she supported Christie. He's not much of an actual Conservative in the first place.

And your proof that Christie is a criminal is exactly what? And rumors from sources that wish not to be named are always accurate so Obama really was born overseas???

And your proof that Christie is a criminal is exactly what? And rumors from sources that wish not to be named are always accurate so Obama really was born overseas???

My proof that Christie is a criminal is the following:

I hate to use the Huff for this AP story but:

GOP NJ governor candidate's spending questioned

Would you trust Chris Christie driving your kids in a school bus in the morning? | Politicker NJ

Mr. Christie has worked all summer trying to score points in the race for governor. And racing he has been doing: Between 1985 and 2000 Christie was found guilty on 10 tickets totaling 25 points on his license. Wonder what HIS insurance rates must be? Oh, I forgot ----at times, he has had no insurance, like at his stop in Lambertville.

Gov. Corzine, N.J. Dems continue to attack Chris Christie over unreported $46K loan | New Jersey Real-Time News - - NJ.com

At issue is a 10-year note that requires Brown to repay Christie $499.22 a month. Christie loaned Brown the money in October 2007 when he was U.S. attorney and Brown's husband was out of work. Brown and Christie are close friends, and Christie promoted Brown to two top spots in the prosecutor's office -- once before the loan and once afterward.

A day after the loan came to light, Christie confirmed he made a "mistake" by leaving the mortgage off his tax returns, his federal disclosure reports and the ELEC forms Cryan cited. Christie said he was amending all of the forms to reflect the mortgage.

Thinks he's above the law in driving, a tax cheat, broke the law as a Attorney by discussing politics with Karl Rove among other things, and spent beyond federal guidelines constantly on business trips. That among his giving friends and other lobbyists sweet deals and gifts.

Just the kind of man you'd want running your state huh? :eusa_eh:

Sarah Palin probably did tell Daggert to drop out of the race because she thinks that her ego is so big that anyone will follow what she says.

Well they do do what she says, that's what has you shakin in your boots. But I can see the dems playing the Chicago game on this one and doing exactly what they have been accused of. They are scared to death of this election. BTW I heard that Hoffman is now up in the double digit range in the polls in New York. The Liberal Republican threw her support behind the democratic candidate and that kinda back-fired on em.

Ego????????????? and of course Obama does not have one. There's that comic in you again coming out and if full view for everyone to see.:lol:

Probably? In other words, you have no actual evidence, you just assume - and we all know what assume means.... makes an ASS out of U, not ME.

Idiot.

Say what you will about Palin, but it appears the people she backed will take the day. Some call that political power.

Forum List

Back