Palin tried to ban books

No, I didn't, but thanks. You should reign in your idiots.

She asked about banning books, but apparently she wasn't talking about Harry Potter books.

Maybe PubicInfinity can answer the question I asked him.

rein in the idiots

Sorry, I usually consider it bad form to correct people's mistakes but as a fellow equestrian I feel compelled to bring this to your attention.

The projections show Obama with a slight lead in electoral Votes. Problem for Obama is only a couple of weeks ago he had a HUGE lead. McCain is closing the gap fast, and if Obama keeps focusing on Palin and Claiming she is not qualified. When she clearly has more executive experience than He does, He will only keep losing ground.

Who ever is advising Obama should be fired forth wit. They have taken a sure winner and turned him into a major underdog with nothing but sheer stupidity.
I think George Soros is advising him, and since he's also the money man, can't be fired! :lol:

go to w w w .factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html]FactCheck.org: Sliming Palin[/url]

This is a non partism web site.

Check it out.

BTW, the "Palin tried to ban books" was completely debunked last night on CNN; along with a variety of most of the other rumors that are being spread by the wackos. For example, that she ever wanted Creationism on the curriculum in any school.

BTW, the "Palin tried to ban books" was completely debunked last night on CNN; along with a variety of most of the other rumors that are being spread by the wackos. For example, that she ever wanted Creationism on the curriculum in any school.

suddenly cnn becomes a valid source?????

No, I didn't, but thanks. You should reign in your idiots.

She asked about banning books, but apparently she wasn't talking about Harry Potter books.

Maybe PubicInfinity can answer the question I asked him.
um, its YOUR idiots that are spreading the rumor, maybe you should control YOUR own idiots

Forum List

Back