Palin... Palin... Palin...

gm11011120110112010124.jpg

The "blood libel" metaphor is spot on.

Revere, do you agree that what has been said in the media recently is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world?

Sarah may decide not to run or she may be running only in the liberals minds. They do love to discredit anyone who disagrees with their agenda. So their fantasy could be hoping she will run so they can continue to bash her.

Funny how people who are so insecure always want to place the blame, finger pointing is also their style as evidenced in this thread.

Sara consistalntly points blame at the media , is she insecure in your mind for doing so?

She had an opportunity to do something heartfelt, eloquent, and moving, with some degree of contrition over the infamous map - just a bit of concession to the possibility that it wasn't a good idea, but with the focus on the tragedy and the victims, not on herself,

and in the process elevate herself. Instead she chose to grab the shovel, jump back in the hole, and resume digging.

By contrast, critics contend West Germany allowed flagrant violations of its own laws against military exports. "It may be true that when it comes to Iraq, everybody's hands are somewhat dirty," Carus said. "But the people who exceeded it by order of magnitude were the Germans. Everything that showed up in Iraq -- chemical, biological, nuclear -- had a German element to it."
Washingtonpost.com: Iraq Report

The inspectors were in for a big surprise. They uncovered a complex of secret sites in which virtually every kind of weaponry of mass destruction was being fabricated. Iraq had purchased giant magnets and centrifuges for enriching uranium, had imported German components to enhance the range of Scud missiles purchased from the Soviet Union,
Shopping with Saddam Hussein - Commentary Magazine

do you realize that both your sources concern pre gulf-war I dealings?

one hint should be the term "west germany", another the term "1991 gulf war", and then the fact that your first source was from 1990.

understood......was it contraband or not?

link for this:

"Your country sure got slapped in the ol kisser after Iraq was taken over and they found contraband from Germany. Your a prize, 'Kraut."

iraq was "taken over" in 2003.

HuffPuff. Dismissed.

Really! I don't think huffingsome has ever published a nice word about Mrs. Palin. It's all been vitriol.

I have never read a whole article from the HuffPuff. I struggle to get down to their intellectual level. It's a cross I have learned to bear. :lol:

I do, however, find it very fucking funny that people who link to the Huff are the same who rant about the bias and lies of Fox. That just slays me. :lol:

She had an opportunity to do something heartfelt, eloquent, and moving, with some degree of contrition over the infamous map - just a bit of concession to the possibility that it wasn't a good idea, but with the focus on the tragedy and the victims, not on herself,

and in the process elevate herself. Instead she chose to grab the shovel, jump back in the hole, and resume digging.

You were never gonna vote for her anyway! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If she had made the equivalent of the 'I have a dream' speech, you would find it flawed.

The "blood libel" metaphor is spot on.

Blood libel (also blood accusation) refers to a false accusation or claim that religious minorities, almost always Jews, murder children to use their blood in certain aspects of their religious rituals and holidays. Historically, these claims have–alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration–been a major theme in European persecution of Jews.

Really!!???

Like I said.

Damaged goods.

If she had made the equivalent of the 'I have a dream' speech, you would find it flawed.

It's not about me.

more attacks on sarah palin.

why can't you leave her alone?

because palin can attack obama and mrs obama and the obama girls but NOBODY had better say ANYTHING BAD about our queen!

if palin and limbaugh and beck and YOU have a right to be vitriolic about liberals and dems then libs and dems have the SAME RIGHT to tekk the truth about you and palin

do you realize that both your sources concern pre gulf-war I dealings?

one hint should be the term "west germany", another the term "1991 gulf war", and then the fact that your first source was from 1990.

understood......was it contraband or not?

link for this:

"Your country sure got slapped in the ol kisser after Iraq was taken over and they found contraband from Germany. Your a prize, 'Kraut."

iraq was "taken over" in 2003.

yeah, I'm still lookin', there was france russia and germany that got caught. search engines bury stuff like this

Actually that brings to mind how outraged the left was that Glen Beck and the Tea Party had the temerity to have a gathering at the Lincoln Memorial on MLK day.. remember that? You'd a thought then that treason was being comitted,, what this amounts to is the moral bankruptcy and just down right malicious mischief of the left. They suck the hind tit.

Forum List

Back