Palin... Palin... Palin...

newpolitics

vegan atheist indy
Sep 27, 2008
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuGY7ELkCyE[/ame]

I just don't see it... how people can like this woman.

The Young Turks and their commentary aside, this is more of the same from her. I don't understand how anybody can trust her to hold an office. It seems obvious to me that her whole strategy is to make an enemy out of somebody/something in order to rally people behind her, without having any substance of her own. The worst part, is that she doesn't even have the ability to back up her claims against whoever it is she is rallying against. I've never seen anything like it in my life. HOW IS SHE STILL RESPECTED? WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HER? Please help me with this one!

Oh, here's some more, from Fox by the way:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtgWZR3_ReA&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPFPiP1Nv8c&feature=channel[/ame]

Hey, I'm just putting up what's out there. Don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:
I think her being stupid and crazy as shit really killed her presidential run from the start. Opening her mouth really caused McCain to lose. Most people were on her side at first being the 2nd woman nominated for Vice President of a major party, and being hot as hell, but now she's really shown everyone that's she's merely using other people's words with no thought of her own and inflaming crazy people into becoming crypto-anarchists.

Last edited:
Each country deserves his leaders. If Bush wasn´t enough, she´ll find her way. The americans accepted a stolen election once, why they shouldn´t do it again? Sharron Angel already tattled.

I think her being stupid and crazy as shit really killed her presidential run from the start. Opening her mouth really caused McCain to lose. Most people were on her side at first being the 2nd woman nominated for Vice President of a major party, and being hot as hell, but now she's really shown everyone that's she's merely using other people's words with no thought of her own and inflaming crazy people into becoming crypto-anarchists.

I Ponder.. Who has done more stupid and crazy shit to the American people?

OBAMA..vs..PALIN

Well.....?...:lol:

Last edited:
Each country deserves his leaders. If Bush wasn´t enough, she´ll find her way. The americans accepted a stolen election once, why they shouldn´t do it again? Sharron Angel already tattled.

Provide a shred of evidence any election was ever stolen.

we haven´t forgotten the election from 2000 and entire europe hasn´t any doubts that this election was a shame for your country.

Sarah Palin's presidential hopes surely can't survive this assassin's bullet

Don't be absurd.

The right wing propagada machine is ALREADY making Sarah THE REAL VICTIM of this nutter.

And plenty of her partisans ALREADY think she was the real victim of this event, too.

Have you, or have you not, been reading their whining rationalizations about how they being blamed for this event?

The SPIN MASTERS are working overtime to capitalize on this tragedy.

Last edited:
Only the loons are still trying to pin Tucson on Palin. It will not affect her schedule one iota.

She will be your next President.

Only the loons are still trying to pin Tucson on Palin. It will not affect her schedule one iota.

anyway? if elected or not?

Anyway, it doesn´t make a difference. Obama is your onliest candidate to hold peace with the muslimic countries.

Other candidates statements have been this: Hillary Clinton threatens to wipe out Iran

Or this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ceyrBw50Y"]Tom Tancredo advocates bombing of Mecca and Medina [/ame]

I don´t have any doubt anymore, that the next nuclear war will come. Thanks a lot in advance.

Last edited:

Seriously? Why would a majority of the American people vote for someone divisive? Even if she were interested in learning the art of diplomacy, she has alienated most Democrats, most journalists, academia and our allies and advisaries around the world.
What would she bring to the Oval Office? As well as I can see little more than platitudes and the 'talent' to demagogue issues.

Seriously? Why would a majority of the American people vote for someone divisive? Even if she were interested in learning the art of diplomacy, she has alienated most Democrats, most journalists, academia and our allies and advisaries around the world.
What would she bring to the Oval Office? As well as I can see little more than platitudes and the 'talent' to demagogue issues.

Are you talking about Palin?

Or Obama?

NO ONE could be more divisive than our current president. It is an impossibility, because to go beyond where he is, you actually begin to unite all sides against your stance.

NO ONE could be more divisive than our current president. It is an impossibility, because to go beyond where he is, you actually begin to unite all sides against your stance.

oh yes, and George W. Bush was been your wisest salomo president of all time who didn´t do anything to divise your country. or other countrys. or the World itself. even my country.

oh yes, and George W. Bush was been your wisest salomo president of all time who didn´t do anything to divise your country. or other countrys. or the World itself. even my country.

Newsflash, krauthead.....

Bush is not the President.

This thread is about the NEXT President, not the LAST one.

oh I don't know, they voted for the Obama, didn't they. He is One of the most DIVISIVE Presidents I have lived Under.

don´t talk about the current president then, when you want to talk about your next. the shattering of the american society wasn´t invented by obama.

Last edited:
She didn't pull the trigger, and she's not the first to use the language of combat. But the Alaskan's career will certainly suffer

Until Saturday, it was a fair working assumption that Sarah Palin was just a few weeks away from announcing her candidacy for the presidency of the United States. Barack Obama launched his campaign in February 2007, a full 21 months before polling day in November 2008, making February 2011 the obvious time for anyone with an eye on 2012. But if Palin had pencilled an imminent date in her diary, she's certainly rubbed it out now. Events outside a Safeway in Tucson have seen to that.

Sarah Palin's presidential hopes surely can't survive this assassin's bullet | Jonathan Freedland | Comment is free | The Guardian

Loughner had more of a connection with the punk rock group anti-Flag than anything closely resembiling conservatism

actually, you said 'no one could be more divisive than our current president'. you were the one who tried to raise a comparison. his response was that bush was divisive.

you forget what you said? or is it that you want to spew your idiocy and not have anyone respond?

my response... too bad. post on hannity if you want an echo chamber. *shrug*

don´t talk about the current president then, when you want to talk about your next. the shattering of the american society wasn´t invented by obama.

Maybe not, but he has HELPED IT ALONG. and as on cue what did we get, the shooting of a Congresswoman and other innocents.

Forum List

Back