Palin Headed To Meet Margaret Thatcher In London (The Passing Of The Torch)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is good news to hear. The Iron Lady and Sarahcudda and this is BIG news for Palin. For the IRON LADY to extend an invitation to meet IS BIG TIME!I doubt you will see Romney or Newt get a meeting. A meeting like this will sharpen Palin on foreign policy between the two nations. This will be a patriotic moment.

You need to get a grip – you really do.

This is good news to hear. The Iron Lady and Sarahcudda and this is BIG news for Palin. For the IRON LADY to extend an invitation to meet IS BIG TIME!I doubt you will see Romney or Newt get a meeting. A meeting like this will sharpen Palin on foreign policy between the two nations. This will be a patriotic moment.

Sarah Palin lines up UK trip ¿ and a visit to Lady Thatcher... so is that why she has been looking so buoyant recently? | Mail Online
I think she looks buoyant because she no longer is wearing her wedding ring!

Sarah Palin lines up UK trip ¿ and a visit to Lady Thatcher... so is that why she has been looking so buoyant recently? | Mail Online

Lady Thatcher is very ill...how could Palin be so cruel to her Ladyship?

Obviously, you [OP] didn't read the article. It's from a year ago ... did Palin ever go?
<excerpts>
"Her representatives approached Margaret Thatcher to ask for a meeting as part of a bid to enhance her claim to be the &#8216;heir to Ronald Reagan&#8217; and prepare to challenge Mr Obama."

"And there was speculation last week she may have had breast enlargement surgery after she appeared in public wearing a tight-fitting white blouse which showed off her figure."

"Any trip by Mrs Palin to Britain could cause potential problems for David Cameron.
Embarrassingly, Mrs Palin&#8217;s team have not contacted No&#8201;10 so far.
One individual involved in the talks about the visit said: &#8216;Palin&#8217;s people haven&#8217;t said anything about meeting Cameron. Their main interest is getting a picture of her with Lady Thatcher. I&#8217;m not sure they know who David Cameron is.&#8217;

Last edited:

I don't think so!

This Lady is not for turning up: Margaret Thatcher snubs request to meet Sarah Palin in London

By Mark Duell
Last updated at 12:17 PM on 8th June 2011

She's an avid admirer of Britain’s first and only female prime minister, but it seems the Iron Lady isn’t so fond of her.
Sarah Palin was hoping to meet Margaret Thatcher in London next month as part of her potential campaign for Republican presidential candidate.
But Baroness Thatcher’s aides have poured cold water on the idea as they say Mrs Palin is ‘nuts’ and an ‘embarrassment’ to mainstream Tories.

Read more: Sarah Palin WON'T get to meet idol Margaret Thatcher on trip to London, aides say | Mail Online

I don't think so!

This Lady is not for turning up: Margaret Thatcher snubs request to meet Sarah Palin in London

By Mark Duell

She's an avid admirer of Britain’s first and only female prime minister, but it seems the Iron Lady isn’t so fond of her.
Sarah Palin was hoping to meet Margaret Thatcher in London next month as part of her potential campaign for Republican presidential candidate.
But Baroness Thatcher’s aides have poured cold water on the idea as they say Mrs Palin is ‘nuts’ and an ‘embarrassment’ to mainstream Tories.

Read more: Sarah Palin WON'T get to meet idol Margaret Thatcher on trip to London, aides say | Mail Online

Oops! lol

Maggie rocks!

I don't think so!

By Mark Duell

Ouch! hahahahahaha!

you remain a fucking idiot.

:rofl:

I don't think so!

By Mark Duell

:clap2::clap2::clap2::lol:

I heard that after she was turned down by Thatcher she went to Buckingham Palace and officially apologized for Paul Revere's noisy, bell ringing, gun toting ride warning the British that they were coming.

Sadly, she thought one of the palace guard was the King and it never got reported in the MSM.

Come on USAR, you can make at LEAST 10 more Palin threads before the day is over! We all have faith in you! :clap2:

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

I heard that after she was turned down by Thatcher she went to Buckingham Palace and officially apologized for Paul Revere's noisy, bell ringing, gun toting ride warning the British that they were coming.

Sadly, she thought one of the palace guard was the King and it never got reported in the MSM.

LSM you mean? :cuckoo: I saw a clip of her explanation of the Paul Revere gaffe..

Excellent!

I see Thatcher is ill but will be making it for the unveiling of a statue of Ronald Reagan, who Palin likes to use in her talking points while comparing herself to Reagan.
If Thatcher's aids won't grant Palin a visit with Thatcher because they think Palin "is nuts", maybe Palin can get an invite to the unveiling of the statue. Of course she's have to get a security clearance and then she'd have to get around Thatcher's aids.
From my days on the old MSN UK boards, most Brits who know of Palin do actually think Palin is "nuts".
I think the 60% of Americans who registered their disapproval of Palin in a recent Bloomberg poll may also think Palin is "nuts".
But Sarah Palin still remains the darling of the far right. Makes sense.

Last edited:

Yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

As a long-time Tory and an admirer or Baroness Thatcher forever, I can TOTALLY relate to this. British conservatives are different than American conservatives.

She must be in it for the money only. Having the entire world saying these things on a daily basis would crush even the most die hard and aggressive politicians.

Jeezuz.

Yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

As a long-time Tory and an admirer or Baroness Thatcher forever, I can TOTALLY relate to this. British conservatives are different than American conservatives.

"British conservatives are different than American conservatives."

Now isn't that the truth! That's exactly what I found out on the MSN UK boards. I had heard that, but seeing it in action on the boards was very interesting. The Tories would jump all over the far right wing posters, they thought the American far right's version of conservative was actually extremism.

Forum List

Back