Palin does it again

Really, seriously, Really. This is the person you wanted one step away from becoming President of the United States. Dikes? How does that apply to a deep water oil spill.:cuckoo:

Sarah Palin On Oil Spill: Send In Dutch Dike Builders (VIDEO)

Nooooooooooooooo WE ALL WANTED THE INEXPERIENCED JUNIOR SENATOR COMMUNTIY ORGINIZER.
and he's done FINE JOB so far with this oil spill.:eusa_whistle:

Please advise us on what President Obama should be doing. Maybe he can find the little Dutch boy who put his finger in the dike.

little_dutch_boy.jpg

Obama should get Bush, Junior to clean it up. Junior would invade the Gulf and shoot the oil well.

Really, seriously, Really. This is the person you wanted one step away from becoming President of the United States. Dikes? How does that apply to a deep water oil spill.:cuckoo:

Nooooooooooooooo WE ALL WANTED THE INEXPERIENCED JUNIOR SENATOR COMMUNTIY ORGINIZER.

Please advise us on what President Obama should be doing. Maybe he can find the little Dutch boy who put his finger in the dike.

little_dutch_boy.jpg

well I don't know, isn't he the SUPER President of ALL time, of all the world. doesn't he have a magic wand or sumthing.

little_dutch_boy.jpg

well I don't know, isn't he the SUPER President of ALL time, of all the world. doesn't he have a magic wand or sumthing.

Never said he was. I asked you what is your solution. What should he be doing?

He's doing the best he can with the Republican deregulated industry. Republicans haven't figured out that some government can be good. Maybe that's why they've been so crappy at running it.

I lost the link for the following quote. Prove it's wrong.

"In late May, the administration accepted Mexico's offer of two skimmers and 13,779 feet of boom; a Dutch offer of three sets of Koseq sweeping arms, which attach to the sides of ships and gather oil; and eight skimming systems offered by Norway."

So, is Sarah a liar or just stupid?

Drill baby drill.

He's doing the best he can with the Republican deregulated industry. Republicans haven't figured out that some government can be good. Maybe that's why they've been so crappy at running it.

I lost the link for the following quote. Prove it's wrong.

"In late May, the administration accepted Mexico's offer of two skimmers and 13,779 feet of boom; a Dutch offer of three sets of Koseq sweeping arms, which attach to the sides of ships and gather oil; and eight skimming systems offered by Norway."

So, is Sarah a liar or just stupid?

Drill baby drill.

LOL, still trying to pass the Buck I see just like your hero Obama.

And I'd for sure check another source to see if the Pufferton post quoted Mrs. Palin right, I don't take anything serious from a site that lets ALEX BALDWIN be a contributing writer on.:lol:

Let us see here, we have the worst Oil spill in the history of the USA. No one can deny this now.

Obama says that the Administration has been on it since day one.

It's all on his ass.

And we the people will kick his ass out in 2012.

All we are hearing is kicking ass and cap and tax. Bull Shit.

And it doesn't matter what Palin says. It's not about her.

She isn't running for Vice President or President right now.

However, I think that's far preferable to the ignoramous currently in the Vice President's chair. or the one in the Presidents.

Quote me the part where she said we need to get the Dutch to build a dike. Can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrsQkIzzPbc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Palin Doesn't Know What She'd Do...[/ame]

"The dutch and Norwegians are experts in clean up". In other words, these are folks who have a clue, we should ask for their help. They have offered, the 0bama people won't even return their phone calls.

Norway BTW has a very extensive Oil industry. The Dutch have been in the oil business, mostly in SE asia, for years. They know which end is up.

I don't see anything about building dikes.

Lefties are some of the most "dishonest" people in this country. Talk about putting party over country.

tsk tsk tsk

Forum List

Back