Palin Disagrees With Michigan Pullout, Takes Second Stab at 'Gotcha' Questions

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Sarah Palin criticized John McCain's decision to pull campaign resources out of Michigan in an interview with FOX News on Friday, saying she and her husband Todd would "be happy" to campaign in the economically distraught battleground state.

The Republican vice presidential nominee, on the heels of her debate with Joe Biden, also took a second stab at questions that seemed to trip her up during recent interviews, declaring that she looks "forward to speaking to the media more and more every day."

Palin said the decision to pull out of Michigan, which was announced Thursday, was "not a surprise" to her since polls show McCain slipping in the state. :clap2:

Palin Disagrees With Michigan Pullout, Takes Second Stab at 'Gotcha' Questions - FOXNews.com Elections

We need to flip this ticket upside down

Sarah Palin criticized John McCain's decision to pull campaign resources out of Michigan in an interview with FOX News on Friday, saying she and her husband Todd would "be happy" to campaign in the economically distraught battleground state.

The Republican vice presidential nominee, on the heels of her debate with Joe Biden, also took a second stab at questions that seemed to trip her up during recent interviews, declaring that she looks "forward to speaking to the media more and more every day."

Palin said the decision to pull out of Michigan, which was announced Thursday, was "not a surprise" to her since polls show McCain slipping in the state. :clap2:

Palin Disagrees With Michigan Pullout, Takes Second Stab at 'Gotcha' Questions - FOXNews.com Elections

We need to flip this ticket upside down

That's what HE said ! :lol:

How is asking fora supreme court decision that she disagrees with, a gotcha question please?

I thought about that Supreme Court Decision question and the only one I could come up with instantly was the one about property rights. Where the state could take your property if they deemed it necessary for the good of all. Imminent Domain I think it's called. That sucks. Wouldn't stuff like that be on a need to know basis?

I thought about that Supreme Court Decision question and the only one I could come up with instantly was the one about property rights. Where the state could take your property if they deemed it necessary for the good of all. Imminent Domain I think it's called. That sucks. Wouldn't stuff like that be on a need to know basis?

You'e not audiioning for the role of president-in-waiting and even you know Kelo... (it's Eminent Domain, btw)

she's out of her league.

You'e not audiioning for the role of president-in-waiting and even you know Kelo... (it's Eminent Domain, btw)

she's out of her league.

Jill, I think it is obvious to everyone, including the GOP faithful, but they will never admit it. Winking, sound bites, and talking points can only get you so far in politics.

she's out of her league.

You are certainly entitled. I don't see it that way.

Jill, I think it is obvious to everyone, including the GOP faithful, but they will never admit it. Winking, sound bites, and talking points can only get you so far in politics.

Ya---I think US Senator is about as high as that has gotten anyone---so far.

I was willing to give Palin one more chance… and she blew it.

Saying things like: "But, in the Katie Couric interviews, I did feel that there were a lot of things that she was missing, in terms of an opportunity to ask what a V.P. candidate stands for. What the values are represented in our ticket." only served to further alienate the press, especially Couric.

What with McCain voting for the bailout bill (which represents everything he claimed to be against) and Palin suggesting that the press should only approach her about issues she feels are relevant, I think it’s safe to say the Republican bid for the WH is over.

Willow,

she just spoke against the Supreme Court decision on Exon Valdez in June of this year. She can't remember that far back?

She thinks the Constitution gives the VP more power?

Come on. She is out of her league at this time. Give her at least one full term as governor and have her read "all of them" magazines and newspapers and maybe she will be able to answer questions that a Vice President should be able to answer.

And one more wink:whip::meow:

Willow,

she just spoke against the Supreme Court decision on Exon Valdez in June of this year. She can't remember that far back?

She thinks the Constitution gives the VP more power?

Come on. She is out of her league at this time. Give her at least one full term as governor and have her read "all of them" magazines and newspapers and maybe she will be able to answer questions that a Vice President should be able to answer.

And one more wink:whip::meow:

guess what? don't vote for her! your problem has been solved. vote for the guy who hangs out with terrorists. that's the ticket.

rayboy, be easy on them. After 8 years of trying to defend and idiot, don't you think it is pretty tough to come to the realization that your VP candidate was a gimmick pick who is a brunette with a blonde's IQ.

rayboy, be easy on them. After 8 years of trying to defend and idiot, don't you think it is pretty tough to come to the realization that your VP candidate was a gimmick pick who is a brunette with a blonde's IQ.

eh... the deadenders think any question that requires she actually know something is a "gotcha" question.

lol...

Forum List

Back