Palin Derangement Syndrome Hits Hard

If Obama can sit in the big chair, so can the "bimbo". He's proven anyone can do it.

We have no evidence of Obama's academic acheivements. I see nothing to substantiate any great intellect. Being literate is hardly an unusual occurance - most people on this site are literate.

You sound like a wannabe-elitist latte liberal. Unfortunately, latte flavored koolaid is still koolaid.

You are hilarious. I guess he's not an American citizen either, according to you. First off, I think it would be awesome if you could use the spell check feature that comes by default. I wouldn't expect someone who can't spell achievements to be able to prove them (or even have any besides the number of 10 word posts you've made). I guess everyone at Columbia, Harvard, and the University of Chicago as well as the Illinois State Legislature and U.S. Senate are all conspiring to lie to the American people, just like the state of Hawaii and Obama's deceased parents. It completely makes sense why you support Sarah Palin. Notice that the vast majority of her supporters have your intelligence level.

Second off, I know that you are clearly insecure about your intelligence; otherwise, you wouldn't try pulling out the typical "elite liberal" insult. Is that what you heard Limbaugh call someone, so you thought it would be a great comeback? While I do enjoy an occasional latte, I am far from your definition of a "liberal." But, the fact that I think, use empirical evidence, and logic would of course make me a "liberal" to you, California Girl.

I'm still waiting to hear something substantial from you. I debate with intellectual conservatives all day, and you are definitely lacking. I've actually been told people like you are an embarrassment to their cause. When you get some actual facts (as opposed to debating with your emotions, which is especially embarrassing for women who have worked so long to diffuse that stereotype), please try again.

Firstly, you know fuck all about me so your conclusions are so far off the mark that it should embarrass you. It won't, but it should. You are welcome to whine your little heart out about my spelling, etc but truthfully, I couldn't give a shit. I have never suggested in any seriousness that the Messiah is not a US citizen - you are assuming facts not in evidence.

I'm in the UK so I don't listen to Limbaugh - and even if I was in the US, I wouldn't listen to him because he's an ass.

You make way too many 'guesses' in your post - all of which tells me you're just another whiny leftie who can't cope with anyone who doesn't worship your Messiah. Un-fucking-lucky, idiot. You use the standard leftie 'Alinski Rules' of attack the person instead of arguing the fact. Whining about me being emotional tells me that you are, in fact, the emotional one. What an idiot.

I'm still waiting on your facts, Smart One. It's in typical ignorant fashion that you neglect to see you attacking me, but then I'm attacking you all on your quest to find knowledge, except that was never really the case. Sorry to get you going in a circle...I should have thought better before challenging your delicate mind.

You are hilarious. I guess he's not an American citizen either, according to you. First off, I think it would be awesome if you could use the spell check feature that comes by default. I wouldn't expect someone who can't spell achievements to be able to prove them (or even have any besides the number of 10 word posts you've made). I guess everyone at Columbia, Harvard, and the University of Chicago as well as the Illinois State Legislature and U.S. Senate are all conspiring to lie to the American people, just like the state of Hawaii and Obama's deceased parents. It completely makes sense why you support Sarah Palin. Notice that the vast majority of her supporters have your intelligence level.

Second off, I know that you are clearly insecure about your intelligence; otherwise, you wouldn't try pulling out the typical "elite liberal" insult. Is that what you heard Limbaugh call someone, so you thought it would be a great comeback? While I do enjoy an occasional latte, I am far from your definition of a "liberal." But, the fact that I think, use empirical evidence, and logic would of course make me a "liberal" to you, California Girl.

I'm still waiting to hear something substantial from you. I debate with intellectual conservatives all day, and you are definitely lacking. I've actually been told people like you are an embarrassment to their cause. When you get some actual facts (as opposed to debating with your emotions, which is especially embarrassing for women who have worked so long to diffuse that stereotype), please try again.

Firstly, you know fuck all about me so your conclusions are so far off the mark that it should embarrass you. It won't, but it should. You are welcome to whine your little heart out about my spelling, etc but truthfully, I couldn't give a shit. I have never suggested in any seriousness that the Messiah is not a US citizen - you are assuming facts not in evidence.

I'm in the UK so I don't listen to Limbaugh - and even if I was in the US, I wouldn't listen to him because he's an ass.

You make way too many 'guesses' in your post - all of which tells me you're just another whiny leftie who can't cope with anyone who doesn't worship your Messiah. Un-fucking-lucky, idiot. You use the standard leftie 'Alinski Rules' of attack the person instead of arguing the fact. Whining about me being emotional tells me that you are, in fact, the emotional one. What an idiot.

I'm still waiting on your facts, Smart One. It's in typical ignorant fashion that you neglect to see you attacking me, but then I'm attacking you all on your quest to find knowledge, except that was never really the case. Sorry to get you going in a circle...I should have thought better before challenging your delicate mind.

Oh do please go fuck yourself. You pitch up and start whining like a typical leftie, accusing me of stuff that is utter crap.... and then whine about me attacking you and pretending that your posts are somehow challenging me.

You may be a legend in your own mind, PurilePissant, but you don't even register in mine.

Oh do please go fuck yourself. You pitch up and start whining like a typical leftie, accusing me of stuff that is utter crap.... and then whine about me attacking you and pretending that your posts are somehow challenging me.

You may be a legend in your own mind, PurilePissant, but you don't even register in mine.

I didn't whine, I laughed. You are a joke, and I'm a legend in your mind as well, or you wouldn't keep responding with your angry "insults," which are also laughable. You don't have to get so irascible over something you don't understand.

I didn't whine, I laughed. You are a joke, and I'm a legend in your mind as well, or you wouldn't keep responding with your angry "insults," which are also laughable. You don't have to get so irascible over something you don't understand.

I respond for pure entertainment purposes, please don't give yourself anymore credit than you have earned. That's precisely zip. You assume - that makes an Ass of U, not Me. I understand only too well the agenda, I too laugh - at you because you're not even funny.

We have no evidence of Obama's academic acheivements. I see nothing to substantiate any great intellect. Being literate is hardly an unusual occurance - most people on this site are literate.

You sound like a wannabe-elitist latte liberal. Unfortunately, latte flavored koolaid is still koolaid.

Yeah. They let just anybody into Harvard Law School, and only the worst students make law review.

You guys lose credibility when you say things like this.

I've watched you in several threads now. Try placing even one fact with a source in your posts nut job. Go troll else where or try a real debate.

I've watched you in several threads now. Try placing even one fact with a source in your posts nut job. Go troll else where or try a real debate.

I thought you didn't believe in facts angry little girl.

I thought you didn't believe in facts angry little girl.

Hey brain surgeon, I'm over here. :popcorn:

You have two people talking to you. What a moron.

And I'm sure he hasn't accomplished HALF of what Mrs. Palin has in her 47 years.

Sorry Caribou Barbie has a vagina and can produce children. Can you name anything else she's accomplished?

Well Dr. Sexist Pig: Not that you give a damn about anything but her vagina, here are accomplishments as McCain's VP candidate:

Governor Palin is chair of the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission, a multi-state government agency that promotes the conservation and efficient recovery of domestic oil and natural gas resources while protecting health, safety and the environment. She was recently named chair of the National Governors Association (NGA) Natural Resources Committee, which is charged with pursuing legislation to ensure state needs are considered as federal policy is formulated in the areas of agriculture, energy, environmental protection and natural resource management. Prior to being named to this position, she served as co-chair of this committee.

Prior to her election as governor, Palin served two terms on the Wasilla City Council and two terms as the mayor/manager of Wasilla. During her tenure, she reduced her own salary and property tax levels by 40% while increasing services and made Wasilla a business friendly environment, drawing in new industry.

She has served as chair of the Alaska Conservation Commission, which regulates Alaska's most valuable non-renewable resources: oil and gas. She was elected by her peers to serve as president of the Alaska Conference of Mayors. In this role, she worked with local, state and federal officials to promote solutions to the needs of Alaska's communities. Governor Murkowski appointed Palin Ethics Commissioner of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, where she served from 2003 to 2004

She received a bachelor of science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho in 1987 where she also minored in politics.

In 1984, after winning the Miss Wasilla contest, Palin finished second in the Miss Alaska beauty pageant which earned her a scholarship which helped pay her way through college. In the Wasilla pageant where her talent was flute playing she was named Miss Congeniality.

Prior to taking office, Palin served on numerous boards and commissions throughout the state. She was active in her family’s pursuits – including serving as a sports team mom and school volunteer. She also runs marathons.

Palin holds a lifetime membership with the National Rifle Association and enjoys hunting,ice fishing, Alaska history, and all that Alaska's great outdoors has to offer. She eats moose hamburger, rides snowmobiles, and owns a float plane. State of Alaska Official Biography

Oh and she's sold 700,000 books so far. And has millions of fans.

I would say your boring resume isn't half of Mrs. Palin's. Again.

LOL...that doesn't pass the laugh test. Are you kidding? Obama is far more accomplished than Sarah Palin is. He is educated and most importantly, literate. Can you name anything substantial Sarah Palin has ever said, beside the fact that she has serious foreign policy experience via Alaskan islands' close proximity to Russia?

You sound like an anti-intellectual, anti-knowledge kind of person, so I would expect you to diminish Obama's credentials. Can you say anything of substantive value at all? Let's hope Obama addresses the education crisis, because people like you prove why our labor force is losing its luster compared to other countries. Please read a book, even if it's "Going Rogue." LOL...such a serious policy book. I wish I could have a ghost writer articulate all of my settling of the scores. To Caribou Barbie's credit, the fact that parts of that book sound like a 7th grader's submission to a creative writing journal, I think she actually wrote more than we think.

I'm sorry, what level of education have you completed? Your employment? I have worked directly or indirectly for three top 50 US corporations as a sample. From what I have seen so far, I wouldn't even give you an interview.

I have completed a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, a Master of Arts in Economic Research, and I am currently working on a PhD in Economics with a focus in Education, Labor, and Public Economics and a minor in Econometrics if you need to know exactly. What is your level of education? In addition, I have also worked in the research department at the Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce, where I can tell you for a fact that major Fortune 500 companies based in the region were literally doing their business models on backs of envelopes with no statistical understanding of economic conditions or the markets they were in, etc. For that reason, I don't think business leaders (including Mitt Romney) really have that much of a grasp of the economy, especially when I hear them botch their assessment of "capitalism." Also, I am more qualified than most "statisticians" at Top 50 companies. As a matter of fact, you wouldn't even give me an interview, because I would be overqualified, so stop embarrassing yourself. You know, I bet you I could actually take your job from you if I really tried.

So your one of those guys trying to tell us the economy has recovered. Your also a government type so we obviously will believe you. Where is your private sector job list? Economists are little better than historians or gypsy fortune tellers. You get paid whether you guess right or wrong.

The problem with Sarah Palin (who supports profiling) is that she is angry for being profiled as a bimbo, although she behaves like (and as far as I can tell is) one. When you pose in an American flag bikini with an automatic rifle, people tend to not take you as seriously. That's just the reality. Also, I never heard her complaining that the judges at the beauty pageant she participated in were sexist. Sarah Palin is an embarrassment to strong, INTELLIGENT, independent women who are either in politics or wish to some day be in them. You can't go around winking and saying "gosh darnit" as opposed to relaying real, substantive messages. The best thing for this country is for Caribou Barbie to keep hanging around, because she repulses moderates and strengthens the legions of progressives in this nation.

If Obama can sit in the big chair, so can the "bimbo". He's proven anyone can do it.

LOL...that doesn't pass the laugh test. Are you kidding? Obama is far more accomplished than Sarah Palin is. He is educated and most importantly, literate. Can you name anything substantial Sarah Palin has ever said, beside the fact that she has serious foreign policy experience via Alaskan islands' close proximity to Russia?

You sound like an anti-intellectual, anti-knowledge kind of person, so I would expect you to diminish Obama's credentials. Can you say anything of substantive value at all? Let's hope Obama addresses the education crisis, because people like you prove why our labor force is losing its luster compared to other countries. Please read a book, even if it's "Going Rogue." LOL...such a serious policy book. I wish I could have a ghost writer articulate all of my settling of the scores. To Caribou Barbie's credit, the fact that parts of that book sound like a 7th grader's submission to a creative writing journal, I think she actually wrote more than we think.

I see that we have another intellectual egg head on the board. What has Obama ever ACCOMPLISHED as a legislator in the Illinois senate, as a community organizor or as a U.S senator for all of 150 days in the senate?? I could care less what he says he is going to do or that he is, as you stated literate, or educated. WHAT'S HE DONE??????????????????????????????? To qualify himself for the President of the United States??????????????????????

Here is just a small portion of what Palin has accomplished, and this e-mail is a quick summary that is printed in her book and it has been FACT CHECKED by 11 different Associated Press Journalists. BTW Obama's 2 books have never been fact checked by anyone.

A View From Alaska: By Dewey Whetsell

" The last forty-five of my sixty-six years I've spent in a commercial fishing town in Alaska. I understand Alaska politics but never understood national politics well until this last year. Here's the breaking point: Neither side of the Palin controversy gets it. It's not about persona, style, rhetoric, it's about doing things. Even Palin supporters never mention the things that I'm about to mention here."

1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, because as soon as Palin took the governor's office away from a fellow Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republicans' Corrupt Bastards Club. (CBC) and sent it packing. Many of it's members are now residing in state housing and wearing orange jumpsuits. The Democrats reacted by skipping around the yard, throwing confetti, and singing " La la la la" ( well, you know how they are). Name another governor in this country who has ever done anything similar. But while you're thinking, I'll continue."

2. Now, with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaska politicians to protect the giant oil companies here. So Palin constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called "ACES." ExxonMobil ( the biggest corporation in the world) protested, and Sarah told it, " Don't let the door hit you in the stern on your way out." It stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil companies fell meekly into line. Again, give the name of any other governor in the country who has done anything similar.

3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor's office is that she got the list of state requests for federal funding for projects known as "pork." She went through the list, took 85 percent of them out, and placed them in the " when-hell-freezes-over" stack. She let locals know that if we need something built, we'll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the previous governor's jet because it was extravagant. Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the governor's cook ( remarking that she could cook for her own family), giving back the state vehicle issued to her ( maintaining that she already had a car) and dismissing her state-provided security force ( never mentioning--I imagine--that she was packing heat herself.) I'm still waiting to hear the names of those other governors.

4. Even with her much-ridiculed " gosh and golly" manerisms, she managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas pipeline built that will be the biggest private construction project in the history of North America. No one else could do it even if they tried. If that doesn't impress you, you're trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand.

5. For thirty years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a place called Point Thomson. It made excuses the entire time for why it couldn't start drilling. In truth it was holding it as an investment. No governor for thirty years could make it get started. This summer, she told Exxon she was revoking it's lease and kicking it out. It protested and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew the way to the courthouse. Alaska won again.

6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25 percent renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50 percent renewable by 2025. We are already at 25 percent. I can give you more specifics about things done, as opposed to style and persona. Everbody wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that's just a cover-up.

I am still waiting to hear from liberals the names of other governors who can match what mine has done in two and a half years. I won't be holding my breath."

I'm sorry, what level of education have you completed? Your employment? I have worked directly or indirectly for three top 50 US corporations as a sample. From what I have seen so far, I wouldn't even give you an interview.

I have completed a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, a Master of Arts in Economic Research, and I am currently working on a PhD in Economics with a focus in Education, Labor, and Public Economics and a minor in Econometrics if you need to know exactly. What is your level of education? In addition, I have also worked in the research department at the Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce, where I can tell you for a fact that major Fortune 500 companies based in the region were literally doing their business models on backs of envelopes with no statistical understanding of economic conditions or the markets they were in, etc. For that reason, I don't think business leaders (including Mitt Romney) really have that much of a grasp of the economy, especially when I hear them botch their assessment of "capitalism." Also, I am more qualified than most "statisticians" at Top 50 companies. As a matter of fact, you wouldn't even give me an interview, because I would be overqualified, so stop embarrassing yourself. You know, I bet you I could actually take your job from you if I really tried.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: No humility here.:lol::lol: Maybe you should run for President.:lol::lol: Do you beleive in the " flood the basement," economics of this administration? If you do you should just phone up the Prez, I am certain he will put you right to work with the other nuts running up the national debt and bankrupting this country..:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Yeah. They let just anybody into Harvard Law School, and only the worst students make law review.

I went to Oxford. So fucking what? Affirmative Action got Obama where he is - unless he releases his academic records.

We guys didn't say anything - I did.... and I don't wear the Republican label.

I went to Oxford. So fucking what?

A significant accomplisment that obviously speaks to your academic achievement.

See how easy that was?

Affirmative Action got Obama where he is - unless he releases his academic records.

An un-intellectual response. The absence proof does not equate to reality. Did affirmative action get Obama on Law Review too?

I get that you don't like the guy, but to say he has no academic achievements is absurd.

Simply graduating form college is an academic achievement.

I never said you wore any label. I said you guys lose credibility when you brush off obvious facts due to your simple disdain for Obama.

That was the most obnoxious self centered crap I've ever read. It sounds like "purist" is actually unemployed. Hilarious.

Yes, he is sooooooooooooooo OVER qualified and OVER educated and OVER intelligent that he will have to compete for God's job, the supreme being.:lol::lol::lol:

I went to Oxford. So fucking what?

A significant accomplisment that obviously speaks to your academic achievement.

See how easy that was?

Affirmative Action got Obama where he is - unless he releases his academic records.

An un-intellectual response. The absence proof does not equate to reality. Did affirmative action get Obama on Law Review too?

I get that you don't like the guy, but to say he has no academic achievements is absurd.

Simply graduating form college is an academic achievement.

I never said you wore any label. I said you guys lose credibility when you brush off obvious facts due to your simple disdain for Obama.

Difference - if I was running for POTUS, I'd release my academic record for public scrutiny. I have alsolutely no problem with my record - it's actually pretty damned impressive (whoo fucking hoo for me!) All I'm saying is that Ivy League is just good schools - you get out of it what you put into it. Maybe he's a smart guy, but it doesn't necessarily follow that just because you go to Harvard you're smarter than the average bear. I met a lot of totally average intellegent people at Oxford.

Again, you assume I dislike the man - I have no opinion of the man - I dislike his politics and his agenda. That is my right as an American. I haven't met him so I don't know whether I like the man or not.

You said 'you guys'.... there is no 'you guys', there is me. I am an individual.

For what its worth:

"Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review."

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - The New York Times

Also, the Law Review at Harvard has produced one US President and three US Supreme Court Justices.

And I'm sure he hasn't accomplished HALF of what Mrs. Palin has in her 47 years.

Sorry Caribou Barbie has a vagina and can produce children. Can you name anything else she's accomplished?

I gave you a small list of what Palin has accomplished and the fact that Obama has a PENIS and sired two children does not count on that accomplishment list. I want to know what he accomplished as far as a legislator in the Illinois senate, a community organizor and a U.S senator for the 150 days he was there. Where's your list??????????????????????? You claim to be a very educated person and an educated person usually checks the resumes of people before they hire them. So why did you hire Obama????? What's he done that would qualify him for President of the United States?????? I anxiously await your reply.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back