Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

-YAWN-

Rehashed speculative conspiracies are not A-List posting material.

Try again...

Then what do you call her book!!!??? It sure as hell isn't A-LIST by anyone with a brain.

And you DO know the familiar tactic of right wing groups buying MASSIVE copies and GIVING them away right?

And this is inherent of only the right? I think not.

We aren't talking about a "left wing" book are we?

Then what do you call her book!!!??? It sure as hell isn't A-LIST by anyone with a brain.

And you DO know the familiar tactic of right wing groups buying MASSIVE copies and GIVING them away right?

And this is inherent of only the right? I think not.

We aren't talking about a "left wing" book are we?

I don't even see your point. This is done with just about any book that's published, political or not. You made it sound unique to one group of people. WHAAAAAA!!!! (whatever that means)

Good for her !! I hope she sticks to writing books and stays out of politics!! Republicans need someone that will win!! Anyone can beat barry soetoro except palin!! She needs to lay low for a very long time!!!

BHO can beat any Republican at this point. If the election were next month, he would win by 10 percentage points.

BHO can beat any Republican at this point. If the election were next month, he would win by 10 percentage points.

You missed a spot.

Mens_Oxfords.jpg

Judging by the post count and her #1 best selling status I would say that Palin still has plenty of oomph.

This is a nightmare for lefties who hate to have sheepskin pulled off.

Judging by the post count and her #1 best selling status I would say that Palin still has plenty of oomph.

This is a nightmare for lefties who hate to have sheepskin pulled off.

18% of people believe the sun revolves around the earth. I'm not worried.

One of the fastest post counts on USMB.

The Palin phenom is alive and well...

Sarah might be in lefties' dreams, but they ain't dreamin' no nightmares, righties. They are having their ways with her (politically of course!), and she becomes converted to liberalism! Now that is a nightmare for the right.

Sarah might be in lefties' dreams, but they ain't dreamin' no nightmares, righties. They are having their ways with her (politically of course!), and she becomes converted to liberalism! Now that is a nightmare for the right.

She's been there from the beginning. :rolleyes:

Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis, suitable for a free man) is the belief in the importance of individual freedom.

No - the great interest in Sarah Palin does not translate into a 2012 nomination. Perhaps - perhaps not.

It is simly more evidence of America turning once again right of center.

It's happening right now, and Palin is proving a viable and foreceful voice for this transformation underway right now...

At Books-A-Million, Palin now holds the #1 spot for non-fiction.

Two other earlier-published biographical Palin books also hold the second and third spots for non-fiction biographical, and Lynn Vincent, Palin's collaborator, has seen her excellent book "Same Kind Of Different As Me" shoot back up to #4.

Palin is also #1 at Borders Books.

This performance by Palin is astounding...

Last edited:
No - the great interest in Sarah Palin does not translate into a 2012 nomination. Perhaps - perhaps not.

It's happening right now, and Palin is proving a viable and foreceful voice for this transformation underway right now...

Yeah, Palin on the campaign trail said North Carolina was the 'real America'.

Then Barack Obama won North Carolina.

She's a forceful voice alright.:lol:

Yeah, Palin on the campaign trail said North Carolina was the 'real America'.

Then Barack Obama won North Carolina.

She's a forceful voice alright.:lol:
:rofl:

While her public speaking skills may be sub-par, people are listening to her.She may not articulate her ideas well orally, her facebook blogs have been right on. I look forward to her book.

While her public speaking skills may be sub-par, people are listening to her.She may not articulate her ideas well orally, her facebook blogs have been right on. I look forward to her book.

Actually - her campaign stops last year were great successes. She has a fantastic common-person's appeal. It was the couple of poor interview performances that then gave the media fodder to attack her - despite the fact both Obama and Biden were plenty gaffe prone themselves during the campaign.

I do agree that she lacked understanding and experience in foreign policy issues - but so too did Obama, and we see his ineptitude running rampant with that fact right now.

The book will be HUGE - the book tour will be HUGE, and her influence within the Republican Party, whether some of the established good old boy Republicans want it or not, is going to be even more significant.

In essence, Palin is now bigger than the Republican Party - she is a national figure tapping into the collective distrust and frustration against an ever increasing and prohibitive government - of which great guilt is to be found within both political parties...

Forum List

Back