Palin again off her rocker

Why do you give a shit what Palin says or does??

Is she running for POTUS, the House or Senate?? Does she hold any office at all??

A a BIG FAT NO to all of the above.

Palin is only as important as the media and those on the left make her. Unless of course she scars the shit out of you. LOL

Jeeze. Catch a clue, clueless.

I don't remember Michael Moore or Rosie O'Donnell ever running for POTUS, the House or the Senate, either.

You also don't see them splattered all over the media every 3 minutes either. You also don't see a thread about them every 3 minutes on this board either.

Lets count up the number of Palin threads vs Moore and O'Donnell. Bet you Palin wins hands down. Jeeze.

Last edited:
LOL, Mikey Moore and Rosi O'Donnell was never a mayor or a governor, but that never stopped them from opening their fat stupid mouths.

good gawd..:lol:

Last edited:
She talks. Everyone talks. Does that mean you have to pay attention to what she says??

No you don't.

She's only as important as YOU AND OTHER MAKE HER.

BTW. You can fuck off too there idiot.

She talks and I can damn talk too. She would shut the fuck up and not be important if your dickheaded party would do its part to shut her up. The media is mostly front paging her shit to show what a fucking idiot she is, its comedy to them since she's useful for nothing else and she knows this shit. Shithead.

And what would my dickhead party be there brainless??

Palin is only as important as the media and people like you make her.

You make me laugh.

You have something to say about eveything Palin says or does. Did it ever enter your feeble brain the STFU about her??

If the media and people like you didn't scream and holler about everything she says and does she would disappear into the wooodwork. You are so brainless and a true Palinphobiac.

I laugh everytime I read your idiotic HuffPo posts about her.

Your good for a laugh if nothing else. Jeeze. Catch a clue idiot.

When you dickhead rightwing fucktards shut the fuck up about Obama repating the same lies then I'll shut the fuck up about Palin, lets make that deal.

No, who are you trying to kid with yourt fake civility talk you hypocrite?
You really need to pay attention. It's the left that's demanding civility. However, they don't demand it of themselves. Dumbass.

Bullshit, your dumbass is complianing about civility and not being civil yourself. Typical of rightwingers, just look at this shithead

Alabama State Lawmaker Makes Controversial Remarks, Attempts To Do Damage Control

Empty the clip, very civil.
Where did I complain about civility, dumbass? :lol: Links, Skippy. You stamping your feet and pouting is proof of nothing but that you're a petulant child.

So what the fock is she talking for? Why don't you and her both have a nice cup of shut-the-fuck-up?

She talks. Everyone talks. Does that mean you have to pay attention to what she says??

No you don't.

She's only as important as YOU AND OTHER MAKE HER.

BTW. You can fuck off too there idiot.

She talks and I can damn talk too. She would shut the fuck up and not be important if your dickheaded party would do its part to shut her up. The media is mostly front paging her shit to show what a fucking idiot she is, its comedy to them since she's useful for nothing else and she knows this shit. Shithead.
For someone who's sworn to protect and defend the Constitution, you sure do hate the First Amendment, don't you?

You lack the horsepower to determine who is a dumbass.

Know why? 'Cause you're a dumbass. :lol:
Why are leftists utterly incapable of originality?

Oh, yeah...individualism is highly discouraged.

Do me a favor, dumbass: DON'T respond to this with "Why are rightwingnuts utterly incapable of originality?"
You don't have the horsepower to determine originality.
Just when I think you can't possibly get any stupider...you do. Good job, dumbass! :clap2:

Forum List

Back