Palestinians Stand Up for the RIGHT TO HONOR KILL WOMEN!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
They won't even consider changing their laws that allow for honor killings! Sentences for the honor killing defense can be no punishment to a few months!!! Amazing that ignorant leftist support a people that honors and protects honor killings!

I think Syria has it right, kill as many Arabs as possible!

Blog: No punishment for Palestinian honor killings
The Arab news agency Ma'an reported

President Mahmoud Abbas has no plans to amend laws that reduce sentences for suspects who claim an "honor" defense for murdering women, his legal adviser says.

"Why change it? This would cause serious problems," Hassan al-Ouri told Ma'an, adding that such a reform would "not benefit women."

Yep again. Laws protecting women, allowing them to live "would 'not benefit women.' " Amazingly, some Arab women have a different opinion.

Lax laws encourage murder suspects to claim "honor" in their defense, officials and women's rights activists say.

"Because the penalty is one or two months, they consider killing her and dress it up as honor," Minister of Women's Affairs Rahiba Diab told Ma'an.

Khawla al-Azraq, who runs a women's counseling center in Bethlehem, (yes, that Bethlehem, ECF) notes that femicide is a global issue but "now in Palestine, they call this honor killing."

"Sometimes these girls are abused by someone in the family and they need to cover this (up) and they kill her; sometimes because they need her money," she says. "These are the real reasons for killing."

"In Palestine, this is the gap, that until now we don't have our own legislation that really can protect women."

The Independent Commission of Human Rights says 13 women have been killed this year, but the real figure is likely to be higher.

"There has been historically a problem of documentation," says Hussein, the women's rights expert. The cause of suspicious deaths of women was often recorded as "fate," which could refer to forced "suicides" or being pushed from a building, she explained.

Men killing women is not confined to the Arab/Muslim world. But validating it as a necessary honor killing not worthy of punishment, is unique to that culture.

Read more: Blog: No punishment for Palestinian honor killings
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

They won't even consider changing their laws that allow for honor killings! Sentences for the honor killing defense can be no punishment to a few months!!! Amazing that ignorant leftist support a people that honors and protects honor killings!

Gotta love the little "act" you're putting up here, as if you really care about Palestinian women or arabs in Syria!

I am not one bit surprised. Women are treated like dogs among many Muslim societies in the ME

I am not one bit surprised. Women are treated like dogs among many Muslim societies in the ME
Dogs are better, at east they are free, and know what they are. Women in Muslim societies are called human, yet they are slaves and treated like property. Lower than dirt.

They're just following Mohammad's footsteps.

Gotta love the little "act" you're putting up here, as if you really care about Palestinian women or arabs in Syria!
You mean like how you guys act like you care for Israelis?

I think israelis should stand up for their rights to fuck their women through a hole in a sheet. :lol:

I think israelis should stand up for their rights to fuck their women through a hole in a sheet. :lol:
A priest and a rabbi were talking to each other at a bench in a local park, when a little boy about 20 feet away bends over to pick up a toy, at which time the priest says, "Man, I'd like to do that!" And the rabbi responds, "Out of what?"

Blog: No punishment for Palestinian honor killings
The Arab news agency Ma'an reported

President Mahmoud Abbas has no plans to amend laws that reduce sentences for suspects who claim an "honor" defense for murdering women, his legal adviser says.

"Why change it? This would cause serious problems," Hassan al-Ouri told Ma'an, adding that such a reform would "not benefit women."

Yep again. Laws protecting women, allowing them to live "would 'not benefit women.' " Amazingly, some Arab women have a different opinion.

Lax laws encourage murder suspects to claim "honor" in their defense, officials and women's rights activists say.

"Because the penalty is one or two months, they consider killing her and dress it up as honor," Minister of Women's Affairs Rahiba Diab told Ma'an.

Khawla al-Azraq, who runs a women's counseling center in Bethlehem, (yes, that Bethlehem, ECF) notes that femicide is a global issue but "now in Palestine, they call this honor killing."

"Sometimes these girls are abused by someone in the family and they need to cover this (up) and they kill her; sometimes because they need her money," she says. "These are the real reasons for killing."

"In Palestine, this is the gap, that until now we don't have our own legislation that really can protect women."

The Independent Commission of Human Rights says 13 women have been killed this year, but the real figure is likely to be higher.

"There has been historically a problem of documentation," says Hussein, the women's rights expert. The cause of suspicious deaths of women was often recorded as "fate," which could refer to forced "suicides" or being pushed from a building, she explained.

Men killing women is not confined to the Arab/Muslim world. But validating it as a necessary honor killing not worthy of punishment, is unique to that culture.

Read more: Blog: No punishment for Palestinian honor killings
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
A bunch of pigs.

But not wanting taxes to go toward paying someones birth control/abortion, or objecting to a law that forces insurance compaines to provide birth control at no cost is somehow a "War on Women"......

Heh.

I don't care about the Palestinian women or the Arabs of Syria! Where would you get that point. I like that we are not interfering in Syria and I hope ASSSSSad's killing fields expand to over 1 million deaths!

They're treated that way down in the Bible Belt as well.

Can anyone say, "wife beater?"

That's a stupid comparison! If this guy killed his wife, he would be in jail for years, probably life ....it's not tolerated in the US.

We even have laws against raping ones wife! In Arab countries, they have laws allowing one to rape one's wife whenever she says NO!

But not wanting taxes to go toward paying someones birth control/abortion, or objecting to a law that forces insurance compaines to provide birth control at no cost is somehow a "War on Women"......
Heh.

Apples and oranges.
Don't the unborn kids have a right to expect us to protect their lives? Why is society responsible for picking up the tab for birth control? Aren't we supposed to be fending for ourselves a bit? I think insurance companies should have to pay for my Bentley but I don't consider their failure to do so a threat to my life. Our refusal to supply free birth control is no threat to women's lives but honor killings certainly are.

Last edited:

I don't care about the Palestinian women or the Arabs of Syria! Where would you get that point. I like that we are not interfering in Syria and I hope ASSSSSad's killing fields expand to over 1 million deaths!

C'mom, G. I know you're blowing off some steam but you can't mean that. :D

You mean like how you guys act like you care for Israelis?
I've never acted that way!

So leave me out of the "you guy" discussion.

At least on am honest, antisemites like you are never honest, but then again if you were honest you could tell us brick by brick what your room in your parent's basement looks like!

I assure you he's counted 'em many times. :D

Forum List

Back