Palestinian's aren't the only ones who throw rocks!

Your right, because they are allowed to get away with it and even encouraged I believe to instill the Pals to retaliate.
They constantly provoke the Palestinian's into some kind of violent response. The Israeli's have broken the ceasefire each and every day since they signed it.

"They constantly provoke the Palestinian's into some kind of violent response"

You're so full of Palestinian shit Billo. You know very well that Palestinians are the ones that ALWAYS provoke a violent response from Israel !
I didn't think you could me full of more shit, but I was wrong. There is still space for more shit in you, Palestinian ass kisser .

Again with this dumb cliche.... And Palestinians do fake incidents. That's not a sarcasm of Penelope, but a known fact.

Photos Arabs Stage Price Tags Blame Jews - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva
You gotta be shitting me! Is that what you call proof?

Of the 10 pictures shown in the article, only 3 had people in them. And of these 3, nobody was "hacking" at trees! Nobody was painting trees. None of this shit you claim they did, was going on.

I swear, you're the most immoral country on the planet.

Oh please Palestinian ass kisser. You post incredibly fabricated bullshit videos of 'Palestinian' farmers and fisherman getting 'shot at' . All that Palestinian ass kissing has really gotten you brainwashed beyond repair.

You didn't understand her post. She was immitating Penelope who claims Israel launches rockets at herself, kills settlers etc..
I thought she was implying that the Palestinians would fake incidents to make Israel look bad which would be like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.

Again with this dumb cliche.... And Palestinians do fake incidents. That's not a sarcasm of Penelope, but a known fact.

Photos Arabs Stage Price Tags Blame Jews - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva
This is actually hilarious, I always suspected most 'price tags' are fake since;
1. Most of them are mixing between Ktav(/-Yad - Stands for 'Hand Written') Hebrew and Dfus(Stands for 'Printed') Hebrew - most Israelis that studied Hebrew write fluently and 99% of the time only in Ktav, when the none hand written Hebrew is mostly Dfus. - Take a look.
234_1_20121221113749.jpg

NEWS1NEW-95699489116669.jpg
2.Additionally a fluent Hebrew writer is one studied Hebrew writing correctly, starting each and every letter in the right place for faster and efficient writing - the spray dot indicate whether he/she wrote the letter correctly or not.
95707.jpg
3.Common sense - who the hell risk their ass just to do a graffiti in a place full of illegal weaponry and zero love like 90% of the Palestinian controlled areas?
P840729.jpg

1_wa.jpg

:rolleyes:
Haha I also forgot the spelling issue :lol:

Palestinians aren't the brightest bulbs :)

You're so full of Palestinian shit Billo. You know very well that Palestinians are the ones that ALWAYS provoke a violent response from Israel !
I didn't think you could me full of more shit, but I was wrong. There is still space for more shit in you, Palestinian ass kisser .
That's the big lie you keep telling that you can't prove. The reality is, its the opposite that is the truth.

94 Israeli Ceasefire Violations Since August

On August 26th, Israel and the Palestinian Authority, acting on behalf of the Palestinian people – including those living in Gaza – agreed to a ceasefire to end the massive Israeli assault and the indigenous resistance.

The ceasefire was based on following terms:

A multilateral ceasefire. (No more attacks by either side.)
The opening of Israeli crossings into and out of Gaza, allowing the flow of human traffic, humanitarian imports and commercial trade.
Extension of fishing limit off Gaza’s coast from three to six miles, with discussions in one month about extending it further.
Reduction of the “security zone” inside Gaza from 300m to 100m.
Resumption of Egyptian-brokered talks by Sept. 26 to discuss release of prisoners, seaport/airport and other remaining issues.

However, in the approximately three months since then, Israel has violated the truce repeatedly – including 33 times in which Israeli soldiers opened fire on Palestinians, injuring 16 and killing one. Since the ceasefire was called, no more than a week has passed without Israeli fire at Palestinian protesters, farmers or fishermen. Yet only one rocket has been fired from Gaza, for which Hamas claimed no responsibility
You see, I can prove what I say. You just shoot your fucking mouth off proving nothing but how big an Israeli brownnoser you are.

Oh please Palestinian ass kisser. You post incredibly fabricated bullshit videos of 'Palestinian' farmers and fisherman getting 'shot at' . All that Palestinian ass kissing has really gotten you brainwashed beyond repair.
Prove they're fabricated. All you do, is "say" they're fabricated, then sit back and expect people to believe your dumbass bullshit.

The videos are backed up by corroborative citations from un-related sources, so kiss my ass, fuckhead, you're the liar!

How do we know the settlers were the ones to cut the olive trees, and not the Palestinians themselves?

Being Penelope for a second, we 'saw no proof' of that, might just be 'Palestinian propaganda'....
Come on, Lipush, that comment is beneath you. Let us not lose respect.

Perhaps it is beneath me, but I still ask a sersious question. Palestinians have in the passed cut their own trees to blame settlers, and have been caught red handed. How can we know it's not one of those cases. Did they find a star of david signature near the place?

Do you really think they would stoop as low as their oppressors? What is that they say "all is fair in love and war" but only if the Jew comes out on top.

They'd stoop lower than the dead sea.

That's what they do.
Israelis are lower than whale shit.

That's the big lie you keep telling that you can't prove. The reality is, its the opposite that is the truth.

94 Israeli Ceasefire Violations Since August

On August 26th, Israel and the Palestinian Authority, acting on behalf of the Palestinian people – including those living in Gaza – agreed to a ceasefire to end the massive Israeli assault and the indigenous resistance.

The ceasefire was based on following terms:

A multilateral ceasefire. (No more attacks by either side.)
The opening of Israeli crossings into and out of Gaza, allowing the flow of human traffic, humanitarian imports and commercial trade.
Extension of fishing limit off Gaza’s coast from three to six miles, with discussions in one month about extending it further.
Reduction of the “security zone” inside Gaza from 300m to 100m.
Resumption of Egyptian-brokered talks by Sept. 26 to discuss release of prisoners, seaport/airport and other remaining issues.

However, in the approximately three months since then, Israel has violated the truce repeatedly – including 33 times in which Israeli soldiers opened fire on Palestinians, injuring 16 and killing one. Since the ceasefire was called, no more than a week has passed without Israeli fire at Palestinian protesters, farmers or fishermen. Yet only one rocket has been fired from Gaza, for which Hamas claimed no responsibility
You see, I can prove what I say. You just shoot your fucking mouth off proving nothing but how big an Israeli brownnoser you are.

Are you trying to make a fool out of yourself ? I'm not even talking about ceasefires. Hamas, in general, ALWAYS provoke a response from Israel. Just because YOU claim that the rocket was because of this and that, it doesn't make it so, Palestinian ass kisser.
EVERY TIME Hamas launches a rocket, they know very well that Israel is going to retaliate.

How do we know the settlers were the ones to cut the olive trees, and not the Palestinians themselves?

Being Penelope for a second, we 'saw no proof' of that, might just be 'Palestinian propaganda'....

Perhaps it is beneath me, but I still ask a sersious question. Palestinians have in the passed cut their own trees to blame settlers, and have been caught red handed. How can we know it's not one of those cases. Did they find a star of david signature near the place?

Do you really think they would stoop as low as their oppressors? What is that they say "all is fair in love and war" but only if the Jew comes out on top.

That's what they do.

Ahaha :D

That's what they do.

You have it wrong again. Palestinians are lower than whale shit. Only scum cheer, celebrate and hand out candy when they know that innocent Israelis have been murdered.

Prove they're fabricated. All you do, is "say" they're fabricated, then sit back and expect people to believe your dumbass bullshit.

The videos are backed up by corroborative citations from un-related sources, so kiss my ass, fuckhead, you're the liar!
y
No, that's not what I do.The last time you posted those videos, I explained why I thought that they were fabricated. But obviously you're too stupid to remember.

Are Palestiians still occupying and squatting on Judea and Samaria, ancient homeland of the Jews? Then the Jews have a legitimate right to protest. These people are pioneers and freedom fighters! As long as the Palestiians are on ancientJewish lands, the Jews have a right to do as they please.

Are you trying to make a fool out of yourself ? I'm not even talking about ceasefires. Hamas, in general, ALWAYS provoke a response from Israel. Just because YOU claim that the rocket was because of this and that, it doesn't make it so, Palestinian ass kisser.
EVERY TIME Hamas launches a rocket, they know very well that Israel is going to retaliate.
As long as there's an occupation and blockade, there will be rockets. It's because of the occupation and blockade, that there are rockets. End the occupation and blockade, there will be no more rockets.

There's no such thing as "Palestinian propaganda". That's just bullshit Israeli propaganda.

As for the olive trees, it's well documented the IDF murdered a PA member for trying to plant one. It's on film of many other Palestinian activists getting tear gassed for trying to plant more of them. And this isn't the first time settlers have done this. They have priors!

So don't give me this devils advocate bullshit! You know god-damn well who uprooted those trees. It was those fucking, piece of shit settlers, many of which, need the holy shit beat out of them! Fuck those punks!

No such thing as Palestinian propaganda?
Hhahahahahaha you're more fucked up than I thought. There is Palestinian propaganda being spewed here all day.
Go read Tinmore's posts for a good example.
Hooray for Pallywood!

Are Palestiians still occupying and squatting on Judea and Samaria, ancient homeland of the Jews? Then the Jews have a legitimate right to protest. These people are pioneers and freedom fighters!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx What happened 2000 years ago, don't mean shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as there's an occupation and blockade, there will be rockets. It's because of the occupation and blockade, that there are rockets. End the occupation and blockade, there will be no more rockets.
That's not how it works in reality. Violence needs to end first. But the Palestinians are too fuckin stupid to realize that the more violence they take part it, the bigger the hole gets.

Forum List

Back