Palestinians and Jews are genetically the same people

Hossfly -

Yes, I meet all manner of lunatics!!

I've generally liked the American academics that I've met, and several of them have become good friends. They just are not typical or representative of America as a society.

The apologizing often made sense in context. I met one senior worker for Peace Corp who apologised because Bush had banned them from handing out condoms in Africa. I got that.

Hossfly -

Yes, I meet all manner of lunatics!!

I've generally liked the American academics that I've met, and several of them have become good friends. They just are not typical or representative of America as a society.

The apologizing often made sense in context. I met one senior worker for Peace Corp who apologised because Bush had banned them from handing out condoms in Africa. I got that.
I hope that Peace Corps worker utilized his per diem to purchase some French envelopes for the needy. Maybe Bush didn't approve of birth control. Did that ever cross your mind?

Hoss -

Maybe Bush didn't approve of birth control. Did that ever cross your mind?

You have a gift for stating the self-evident - Bush's policies in Africa were based on abstinence, which is about as effective a way of preventing HIV as smothering your dick with garlic butter.

Just as a general note - has anyone else noticed how interesting the discussion on this thread was without the usual spamming and abuse?

Congrats and thanks to the Mods for getting it right!

Hoss -

Maybe Bush didn't approve of birth control. Did that ever cross your mind?

You have a gift for stating the self-evident - Bush's policies in Africa were based on abstinence, which is about as effective a way of preventing HIV as smothering your dick with garlic butter.
Tell you what, Saigon, on one of your journeys into Africa (I guess you go there since you are a well-traveled man), you discuss with some of the men what you think they should do to prevent AIDS. There are so many orphans now in Africa because their parents died of AIDS.

http://data.unaids.org/Publications/IRC-pub07/jc1058-aidsinafrica_en.pdf

http://www.unicef.org/sowc06/pdfs/africas_orphans.pdf

Forum List

Back