Palestinian warriors subdue Israeli terrorists

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Palestinian kills 4 Israelis on eve of peace talks - Yahoo! News
Palestinian gunmen opened fire Tuesday on an Israeli car in the West Bank and killed four passengers on the eve of a new round of Mideast peace talks in Washington. The Islamic militant group Hamas claimed responsibility.

The assailants attacked the car as it traveled near Hebron — a volatile city that has been a flash point of violence in the past. Some 500 ultranationalist Jewish settlers live in heavily fortified enclaves in the city amid more than 100,000 Palestinians.

One of the victims was pregnant, said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld. Israel's national rescue service said the victims were two men and two women, and Israeli media said everyone in the car was killed.

Yeah. Killing pregnant women and unarmed men. That's what the Palis are all about.

did you miss the thread on the capt found innocent in killing the 13 yr old pali girl? there seems to be a lot of finger pointing and the pot calling the kettle black

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
shhhh.. bones, it's DIFFERENT. asking how is antisemitic.

did you miss the thread on the capt found innocent in killing the 13 yr old pali girl? there seems to be a lot of finger pointing and the pot calling the kettle black

Yes I did miss it.
Please explain in detail how intentionally killing pregnant women and non-combatants is defensible.
This ought to be good.

Killing a pregnant women is rehensible, killing a 13 year old girl in cold blood is rehensible.

Those people have been fighting since the Dead Sea was just sick , we should take our money and our troops out and say to hell with both sides.

Yes I did miss it.
Please explain in detail how intentionally killing pregnant women and non-combatants is defensible.
This ought to be good.

See? He doesn't give the first shit about sniped pali teenagers... but, let a jew die and all of a sudden his panties shoot sand into his vagina.

Even the civilized Jews cannot change the barbaric nature of the Palestinian people, that has remained unevolved

Killing a pregnant women is rehensible, killing a 13 year old girl in cold blood is rehensible.

Those people have been fighting since the Dead Sea was just sick , we should take our money and our troops out and say to hell with both sides.

When did Israel plan and execute a cold blooded attack on a 13 yr old girl?

what day is it?

Even the civilized Jews cannot change the barbaric nature of the Palestinian people, that has remained unevolved

nothing says "civilized" quite like race-based apathy toward sniped 13 year old girls while crying chicken little about dead jews...

:rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

what day is it?

notice his qualifiers meant to validate dead palis... he's not nearly as quick as he'd like to think.

I'm not defending what happened, your article stated "Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad's office issued a statement charging the attack was aimed at undermining his government's effort to build international support for "the Palestinian position and ending the (Israeli) occupation."

There are people who don't want peace, like I stated, those people have been fighting for millenniums and our blood and treasure shouldn't be involved;imho. Other than that, they can blow each other off of the face of the world for all I care, it seems that those less fortunate; like pregnant women and children; are harmed by both sides while we fund and "aid" both sides..

I'm not defending what happened, your article stated "Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad's office issued a statement charging the attack was aimed at undermining his government's effort to build international support for "the Palestinian position and ending the (Israeli) occupation."

There are people who don't want peace, like I stated, those people have been fighting for millenniums and our blood and treasure shouldn't be involved;imho. Other than that, they can blow each other off of the face of the world for all I care, it seems that those less fortunate; like pregnant women and children; are harmed by both sides while we fund and "aid" both sides..

The Palestinian prime minister has no control over what goes on in Gaza. Gaza is controlled by Hamas, which took full credit for the act.
The Islamic militant group Hamas claimed responsibility.
Still waiting to see where Israel ordered the killing of the 13 yr old girl.

The Palestinian prime minister has no control over what goes on in Gaza. Gaza is controlled by Hamas, which took full credit for the act.

I never stated that Israel ordered anything but they do have a history of terrorism when they were fighting for a home just like the Palestinians do such as the bombing of the King David hotel in 1945; I wonder if any pregnant women or young girls were killed then by Menachem Begin; the man who would later become an Israeli PM or the bombing of the USS Liberty, they have blood on their hands just like others in that region do and as long as we aren't involved;which we are; I really could care less.

They may not have ordered it but they seem to don't mind.

An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday.

The soldier, who has only been identified as "Captain R", was charged with relatively minor offences for the killing of Iman al-Hams who was shot 17 times as she ventured near an Israeli army post near Rafah refugee camp in Gaza a year ago.

The manner of Iman's killing, and the revelation of a tape recording in which the captain is warned that she was just a child who was "scared to death", made the shooting one of the most controversial since the Palestinian intifada erupted five years ago even though hundreds of other children have also died.

After the verdict, Iman's father, Samir al-Hams, said the army never intended to hold the soldier accountable.

"They did not charge him with Iman's murder, only with small offences, and now they say he is innocent of those even though he shot my daughter so many times," he said. "This was the cold-blooded murder of a girl. The soldier murdered her once and the court has murdered her again. What is the message? They are telling their soldiers to kill Palestinian children."

The military court cleared the soldier of illegal use of his weapon, conduct unbecoming an officer and perverting the course of justice by asking soldiers under his command to alter their accounts of the incident.

Capt R's lawyers argued that the "confirmation of the kill" after a suspect is shot was a standard Israeli military practice to eliminate terrorist threats.

Following the verdict, Capt R burst into tears, turned to the public benches and said: "I told you I was innocent."

The army's official account said that Iman was shot for crossing into a security zone carrying her schoolbag which soldiers feared might contain a bomb. It is still not known why the girl ventured into the area but witnesses described her as at least 100 yards from the military post which was in any case well protected.

A recording of radio exchanges between Capt R and his troops obtained by Israeli television revealed that from the beginning soldiers identified Iman as a child.

In the recording, a soldier in a watchtower radioed a colleague in the army post's operations room and describes Iman as "a little girl" who was "scared to death". After soldiers first opened fire, she dropped her schoolbag which was then hit by several bullets establishing that it did not contain explosive. At that point she was no longer carrying the bag and, the tape revealed, was heading away from the army post when she was shot.

Although the military speculated that Iman might have been trying to "lure" the soldiers out of their base so they could be attacked by accomplices, Capt R made the decision to lead some of his troops into the open. Shortly afterwards he can be heard on the recording saying that he has shot the girl and, believing her dead, then "confirmed the kill".
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/nov/16/israel2?CMP=twt_gu

Last edited:

Ah, this happened in the West Bank.

BTW, who told those settlers that it was safe to live in occupied territory.

I never stated that Israel ordered anything
OK, thanks for admitting that. So there is no equivalence here whatsoever. Glad we cleared that up.

When are the Palestinians who murdered these people going on trial?

I never stated that Israel ordered anything
OK, thanks for admitting that. So there is no equivalence here whatsoever. Glad we cleared that up.

When are the Palestinians who murdered these people going on trial?

Well, the Defense said that it was Israel's standard practice in regards to how that 13 year old girl was killed so really, one can't be dismissed unless the other is;imho; I condemn both killings;the pregnant lady AND the 13 year old and yeah, I would love to see them go on trial if apprehended....Question is....do you condemn both, that still has not been answered.

The transcript

The following is a recording of a three-way conversation that took place between a soldier in a watchtower, an army operations room and Capt R, who shot the girl

From the watchtower "It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastward." "Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?" "A girl about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death." "I think that one of the positions took her out." "I and another soldier ... are going in a little nearer, forward, to confirm the kill ... Receive a situation report. We fired and killed her ... I also confirmed the kill. Over."

From the operations room "Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?"

Watchtower "A girl about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death."

A few minutes later, Iman is shot from one of the army posts

Watchtower "I think that one of the positions took her out."

Captain R "I and another soldier ... are going in a little nearer, forward, to confirm the kill ... Receive a situation report. We fired and killed her ... I also confirmed the kill. Over."

Capt R then "clarifies" why he killed Iman

"This is commander. Anything that's mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/nov/16/israel2?CMP=twt_gu

That poor little girl was terrified yet was killed and the man who did it was cleared and his own defense said that was Israel's common practice.

Does that need to be condemned, I've already condemned Hamas killing as well as this so this should be easy for you to also condemn since you seem to hate to see innocents killed.

Last edited:
Yeah. Run around a war zone and you get killed. Plenty of Iraqis and Afghanis can tesitfy to that fact. Or could if they were still living.
War is hell. But this is night and day from targeting civilians and taking credit for it.

Forum List

Back