Palestinian Terrorists Welcome Abbas Peace Efforts With Homicide Bombing

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by onedomino, Jan 13, 2005.

1. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    -

2. HorhayAtAMD

HorhayAtAMD Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Suicide attacks on buses and in malls and at holiday resorts and against high rise buildings is completely unacceptable. However I don't condemn the Palestinians for attacking Isreali military targets, even if it is done with suicide bombs. Just don't be pissed off when the military targets strike back. :)

3. DaTroof

DaTroof Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    The part that bothers me about it is that there is no particular reason for it. Israel is already pulling out of the area !!! They are literally leaving the entire Gaza Strip, so what's the point of these attacks in that area. The only answers I can come up with is that Palestians like to kill Jews as they are leaving, or that peace is really not what a good portion of the Palestinian population is after.

The second part that somewhat bothers me is that no one realizes that the Palestinians attack every gesture that the Israeli's make towards the working Palestinian. The checkpoint will be open later so that it's not such a burden on the working Palestinians and so they attack the checkpoint specifically late at night. It's like the US efforts in Iraq. You try to do something for Arab/Muslem general population and we will undermine it with the cost being borne by the Arab population. It is classic Mao insurgency. Anything Western or assistance from the West must be undermined. Absolutely ridiculous !!!

Also, please note that the Palestinians are attacking checkpoints. This is a clear sign that the wall is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Good for Israel. Maybe these terrorist factions will be forced to try new tactics ... like negotiations.

I wonder how Americans would feel if a seperatist Mexican faction began bombing border checkpoints claiming the US as their ancesstoral land. Don't laugh .. it's a better argument then the Palestinian's have.

4. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    What an immoral and hateful thing to say! By the way, they murdered six Israeli civilians. I wonder how you would feel if your son or daughter in the Israeli military was murdered in a homicide bombing? Or how would you feel if your hopeless and delusional son or daughter murdered Israelis in a homicide bombing? Allah Akbar? What would you spend your Wahhabi suicide money on?

-

5. HorhayAtAMD

HorhayAtAMD Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Whoa, if you've read any of my posts in this section, you will see that I do anything but defend Palestinians so I'm not sure what the sarcasm was for at the end of your post.

Death is terrible, no matter the reason. If anyone I knew died in a war, of course I would feel terrible. My point was that in times of war, and Israel is in a kind of war with the Palestinians, Israel can't be condemned for killing terrorists and Palestinians can't be condemned for killing Israeli soldiers. You can't have it one way and not the other. Can you condemn the US Army for all the Korean soldiers they killed? How about the Vietnamese soldiers? In times of war, you are supposed to kill enemy soldiers, that's the whole idea. Unfortunately it also means that your soldiers are going to be put in harm's way and although the consequences are dire, they are at least understood from the very beginning.

About the death of 6 civilians, I didn't see anything about that in the article you posted. Regardless, I very clearly said Suicide attacks on buses and in malls and at holiday resorts and against high rise buildings is completely unacceptable but maybe I should have explicitly said "all civilian targets".

6. Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    The Palestinian miltants don't want peace with Israel because they don't have a reason to exist. They seem to enjoy the killing and if Israel leaves the area and allows the PA to take charge, these losers don't have a reason to stay around.