Palestinian terrorist kills Israeli child in her sleep.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Years after the Fogel family massacre, Palestinians still seek the same method of cruelty and cowardice: Palestinian terrorist stabbed a 13-year-old to death in her bedroom on Thursday morning after he infiltrated the West Bank settlement of Kiryat Arba, which is located next to Hebron.

“My daughter was sleeping calmly when he [the terrorist] came into her bedroom,” Hallal’s mother Rina told Army Radio. “She was happy,’ she added.

262707.jpg

A Magen David Adom paramedic said that when he arrived at the scene the teenage girl, Hallel Yaffa Ariel, was unconscious and was not breathing. They were able to resuscitate her at the scene, but it was touch-and-go during the whole journey to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, as they continuously fought to keep her alive.

After the attack, the IDF and one of the Prime Minister Office’s spokesman tweeted a photograph of her blood-stained bedroom

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmLvJkrWgAATypT.jpg

She was pronounced dead shortly after her arrival, without ever regaining consciousness.

Kiryat Arba attack: Palestinian terrorist stabs teen girl to death in bedroom

Years after the Fogel family massacre, Palestinians still seek the same method of cruelty and cowardice: Palestinian terrorist stabbed a 13-year-old to death in her bedroom on Thursday morning after he infiltrated the West Bank settlement of Kiryat Arba, which is located next to Hebron.

“My daughter was sleeping calmly when he [the terrorist] came into her bedroom,” Hallal’s mother Rina told Army Radio. “She was happy,’ she added.

262707.jpg

A Magen David Adom paramedic said that when he arrived at the scene the teenage girl, Hallel Yaffa Ariel, was unconscious and was not breathing. They were able to resuscitate her at the scene, but it was touch-and-go during the whole journey to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, as they continuously fought to keep her alive.

After the attack, the IDF and one of the Prime Minister Office’s spokesman tweeted a photograph of her blood-stained bedroom

She was pronounced dead shortly after her arrival, without ever regaining consciousness.

It's all terrible Lips and SAD indeed,but you must consider the 10's of thousands of Palestinian Children killed by Jews/Israelis since 1948,all these murders are dreadful on both sides.

Unlike me NO ONE seems to want peace,that's why you get Morons on here like the flaccid "MIKETX" who states "Kill Them All" ..stupid Idiot

262707.jpg

It's all terrible Lips and SAD indeed,but you must consider the 10's of thousands of Palestinian Children killed by Jews/Israelis since 1948,all these murders are dreadful on both sides.

Unlike me NO ONE seems to want peace,that's why you get Morons on here like the flaccid "MIKETX" who states "Kill Them All" ..stupid Idiot

I'd give a shit about their suffering, but not today, when Hallel's blood is not even cold yet.

262707.jpg

He may be a "moron", but he's writing his opinion here and nothing more.The Palestinians are taught not only to write opinions, but to go and murder people- actively. The terrorists' sister told that her brother is in heaven for doing this. Only shows you what kind of people we're dealing with. There is something sick and coward in stabbing an innocent child, DOZENS of times, in her sleep. These are the kind of people you ask Israel to sympathize with? those who do such things?

These radical zionists build a settlement right next to the Palestinian city of Hebron on stolen land.

And then seem puzzled as to why the local people hate them? ....... :cuckoo:

262707.jpg

Israel killed 500 children in Gaza. I don't recall hearing your outrage.

262707.jpg

He may be a "moron", but he's writing his opinion here and nothing more.The Palestinians are taught not only to write opinions, but to go and murder people- actively. The terrorists' sister told that her brother is in heaven for doing this. Only shows you what kind of people we're dealing with. There is something sick and coward in stabbing an innocent child, DOZENS of times, in her sleep. These are the kind of people you ask Israel to sympathize with? those who do such things?
Lips,I know you are hurting and understand,steven

I first went to Israel in 1972 and mixed with Pals and Jews and they mixed well with each other,both great people.......but I will tell you quite honestly that I met some evil people there......the worse were two Belgian Mercenaries fighting for Israel...who boasted that they would go out at night and shoot and murder Palestinians indiscriminately ........I had this verified by a good friend (Jewish).

Years Later in Australia (amongst other things I have a Real Estate Business) and Team members wanted to introduce new Finance people,Settlement Agents and Advertizers etc..................To my utter shock one of the Finance Guys was one of the Belgian Mercenaries I'd met all those years ago.He did not recognise me..................he put his hand out to shake my hand and I said STOP........I never deal with people who have Blood on Their Hands.

You see Lips,some people will murder just for CASH........The Palestinians just like the Jews,want "Their own homeland".....It took Terrorists and Zionist/Terrorism for Jews to get Israel...with all that intailed and continues today..........you can hardly blame the Palestinians trying to get their homeland.People have a poor grasp of history and facts Lips,.......and if I say Miketx is a Moron he is.......his was just a thoughtless cheap ignorant oneliner.steve

Last edited:
These radical zionists build a settlement right next to the Palestinian city of Hebron on stolen land.

Possession is 99% of the law. If it's Palestinian land, how are Israelis building on it?

Like all Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories, Kiryat Arba is considered illegal under international law, though the Israeli government disputes this.[16][17] The international community considers Israeli settlements to violate the Fourth Geneva Convention's prohibition on the transfer of an occupying power's civilian population into occupied territory.[18] Israel disputes that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the Palestinian territories as they had not been legally held by a sovereign prior to Israel taking control of them. This view has been rejected by the International Court of Justice and the International Committee of the Red Cross.[19]

Landmarks[edit]
Kahane Park is named for Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of Kach, a far right political party that is banned and considered a terrorist organization in Israel. Meir Kahane was assassinated in the United States by an Arab gunman.[20] The grave of Baruch Goldstein, who perpetrated the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre, is across the street from the park.
Kiryat Arba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sunni Man, et al,

Wow... You are making the case for even stronger and more comprehensive security measures.

(COMMENT)

The Thread "Palestinian terrorist kills Israeli child in her sleep." is not about the civil and political struggle, or the refusal to engage the dispute resolution process, or even the Arab Palestinian application of the Three-No's.

This is about the portrayal of the Arab Palestinian in a heroic fashion as opposed to the cowards they are in terms of a distorted justification of jihad and armed struggle as simply a freedom fighting in Islam. In the Arab Palestinian fashion, a frighten the perpetrator imitates bravery by attacking defenseless soft targets. In fact, the conduct of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has made defenseless soft targets the objective of choice by the (so-called brave) Palestinian freedom fighters.

Similarly, the use of human shield is a characteristic of a frighten the perpetrator imitates bravery. To mask this obvious identification, the great freedom fighters jump up first to justify why they fire rockets an mortars from the immediate vicinity of (otherwise) protected target.

Don't lose sight of the real point here. It is not about "stolen land" (territorial dispute subject to the permanent status of negotiations). It is about culturally inbreed cowardice. The Arab Palestinian has been passing down the examples of hiding behind masks, attacking unarmed civilians, launching attacks from the vicinity of protected objects, and other typical terrorist acts, from generation to generation for so long, they have forgot what true bravery is.

Most Respectfully,
R

Like all Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories, Kiryat Arba is considered illegal under international law, though the Israeli government disputes this.[16][17] The international community considers Israeli settlements to violate the Fourth Geneva Convention's prohibition on the transfer of an occupying power's civilian population into occupied territory.[18] Israel disputes that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the Palestinian territories as they had not been legally held by a sovereign prior to Israel taking control of them. This view has been rejected by the International Court of Justice and the International Committee of the Red Cross.[19]

Landmarks[edit]
Kahane Park is named for Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of Kach, a far right political party that is banned and considered a terrorist organization in Israel. Meir Kahane was assassinated in the United States by an Arab gunman.[20] The grave of Baruch Goldstein, who perpetrated the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre, is across the street from the park.

So in other words the child deserves to die.....This the mentality we get from you scumbags

Landmarks[edit]

I see your wikilink, but all I hear is justification for child-slaughter.

262707.jpg

I'd give a shit about their suffering,
no you won't. you never have before

262707.jpg

262707.jpg

I care more when the victims of war are Israelis.

I blame the Parents, putting their children in occupied territory

I balame the killer, who stabbed her dozens of times.

One is a criminal for simply living in an 'unauthorized' place. One is a criminal for killing a child in her sleep.

It says alot about oneself when he chooses to cut the second type of criminal any slack.

Ahm just sayin'.

Forum List

Back