Palestinian Origins

There is no extant CANAANITE people at all other than jews. The fact that there were people in the land of Canaan before Abraham ----the chieftain of a community that developed in Canaan arrived there from Mesopotamia is a mildly interesting factoid but not germane to any discussion of the demographics of the middle east today-----or even 1000 years ago By 2000 years ago just about the only extant peoples of the land then called PALESTINE---were jews and edomites----Scholars agree that the EDOMITES assimilated into the jewish group---leaving only jews as the EXTANT people of that area as far back as 2000 years ago. In any case EDOMITES are no longer an extant people 20,000 years ago----things were different and the romans are all descended from REMUS AND ROMMULUS who were the bastard children of wild wolves As to the Philistines that modern islamo nazi sophists claim as the origin of todays people who in the past 50 years decided to call themselves "palestinians" They have not been extant for more than 2500 years

Now I ask you folks, can they posibly get any dumber than Patrick? So tell us Patrick, who were the Canaanites? Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

Once again you make the same mistake that you seem to always make. As a matter of fact I have corrected you so many times, I think that it is no longer a mistake, but rather an attempt to rewrite history ie. a lie. The Jews are not indigenous to the area, the Canaanite's are the only indigenous people of the land mass that we are talking about. The proto-Canaanite's had farming villages in the area around 6700 BC and thriving cities around 3200 BC. Abraham's Tribe and Lot's Tribe did not show up in the area until around 2000 BC. Now I know you are going to say the the Jews emerged from the Canaanite's but that is simply not true, while there probably was some mixing between the tribes it was at best minimal as the Hebrews had strict laws against intermarriage.

Even if there was intermarriage being indigenous to the area does not follow bloodlines it concerns itself more with culture and ethnicity and there are definite differences between the Canaanite's and the Hebrews/Jews/Israelis. The Hebrews came from Northern Mesopotamia and at the time of their entry into Canaan they were nomadic herding tribes that were extremely clannish. The anthropologists determined this by examining the technological differences between . The Canaanite's at this time were tool makers with metal whereas the Hebrews were tool makers with stone. The Hebrews were still a polytheistic people whereas the Canaanite were slowly moving in a monotheistic manner. The main occupations of the Hebrews were farming and herdsman whereas the main occupations of the Canaanite's were progressing toward trade and industry.

The two distinct peoples were neither culturally nor ethnically similar.

Therefor the Jews are not indigenous to the area. MJB study a little history before you make a greater fool of yourself than you already have.
But maybe the problem is that you like playing the fool !!!
Patrick, MJB is history.

If your meaning of " is history " is that he is done, finished, irrelevent, and out to pasture then I agree with you.
Seriously Patrick, that is the biggest pile of hogwash I have ever seen.

I will answer MJB's question later because it will take more time that I do not have now. But as to what you said, seriously Roudy if you want to see serious piles of hogwash ( mine is not that ) you only need to look at some of your own rants !!!

If your meaning of " is history " is that he is done, finished, irrelevent, and out to pasture then I agree with you.
Since you are so hot in proving that the Jews were not indigenous to the area, do you have a problem with the Arabs not being indigenous to many countries in the Middle East. After all, these countries were inhabited first by the early Christians before the Arabs left the Saudi Peninsula and forced the people to convert to Islam and killed so many who refused. Now the Muslims are running the show in these countries, and the people who were there before the Arabs, such as the Assyrians, the Copts, the Chaldeans, cannot practice their religious beliefs in peace. If you have no problem with the Muslims running the show in these countries, I can't see why you have a problem with the Jews being in Israel

jt2

Fact is that ALL Muslim countries are stolen lands from the indigenous populations conquered by force. And the natives were forced to convert, leave or be killed. And all three of these scenarious took place. Especially in Iran where the native Persian Zoroastrians were all but totally annihilated off the face of the earth by the followers of "peaceful Islam." Why should Patrick have any problem with that?

Since you are so hot in proving that the Jews were not indigenous to the area, do you have a problem with the Arabs not being indigenous to many countries in the Middle East. After all, these countries were inhabited first by the early Christians before the Arabs left the Saudi Peninsula and forced the people to convert to Islam and killed so many who refused. Now the Muslims are running the show in these countries, and the people who were there before the Arabs, such as the Assyrians, the Copts, the Chaldeans, cannot practice their religious beliefs in peace. If you have no problem with the Muslims running the show in these countries, I can't see why you have a problem with the Jews being in Israel

jt2

Forum List

Back