Palestinian Children Education

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
I miss Farfur & Thugs Bunny. Don't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDNXztFmS0]Hamas brainwash kids with cartoon characters to be terrorist - YouTube[/ame]

ok ok but I remember a really famous character on US TV----

CRUSADER RABBIT

didn't he eat ??? what did he eat???

José;8108475 said:

Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.
Golda Meir

Peace will come when America will love her skyscrappers (and the Americans inside them) more than she loves jewish racism in Palestine.
José

Are you saying it is Israel's fault that Al-Quieda decided to commit mass murder in New York. Please tell me you have more sense than that. :eek:

Originally posted by Sweet_Caroline
Are you saying it is [ONLY] Israel's fault that Al-Quieda decided to commit mass murder in New York. Please tell me you have more sense than that. :eek:

Far be it from me to say such nonsense, Carol.

An awful lot of the anger they have towards America is fueled by pure, unadulterated 12th century islamic totalitarianism.

As far as replacing secular, democratic states by islamic dictatorships this is what they truly deserve:

moab.jpg

moab_bomb.jpg

Unfortunately, from the 80's on through today, part of the palestinian resistance movement has been composed of this kind of unsavory characters. :crybaby:

Last edited:
José;8108475 said:
Golda Meir

Peace will come when America will love her skyscrappers (and the Americans inside them) more than she loves jewish racism in Palestine.
José

"Palestinian" is now a "race"?

No, Mrs Hair-Splitter, it's not.

They are a people... but it surely makes a tremendous difference how we call them... :doubt:

José;8108475 said:
Golda Meir

José

Jackass.

I don't wanna see the horrendous scenes of innocent Americans falling to their deaths to escape an inferno anymore than you do, Marty...

That's one of the reasons I support the peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel.

José;8108873 said:
José;8108475 said:
José

Jackass.

I don't wanna see the horrendous scenes of innocent Americans falling to their deaths to escape an inferno anymore than you do, Marty...

That's one of the reasons I support the peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel.

right----right-----if only every one would kiss the stinking ass of the stinking rapist
pig -----his depraved ass kissing followers would not be FORCED to rape and
murder and mutilate in his "HOLY" name

José;8108873 said:

right----right-----if only every one would kiss the stinking ass of the stinking rapist

I've always wondered what muslims did to you personally, irosie... because all your posts are filled with such a deep, entrenched anger, resentment towards muslims and their religion.

Having said that I agree with the general feeling expressed by most people that the current "wave" of islamic fundamentalist revival that started in the 70's can't disappear soon enough.

This cancer has even infiltrated the once rigorously secular palestinian cause itself.

José;8109065 said:
José;8108873 said:

I've always wondered what muslims did to you personally, irosie... because all your posts are filled with such a deep, entrenched anger, resentment towards muslims and their religion.

Having said that I agree with the general feeling expressed by most people that the current "wave" of islamic fundamentalist revival that started in the 70's can't disappear soon enough.

This cancer has even infiltrated the once rigorously secular palestinian cause itself.

wrong again JOS Muslims have done nothing to me---personally---other than
befriend me and explain their POV to me-----over----the past 50 years in a very
friendly manner. Your characterization of the "palestinian" cause as
"SECULAR" is hilarious It is as ISLAMIC as is arabism and THE TALIBAN and
OSAMA and AL HUSSEINI The fact that some christians are drawn to it----does
not make is "secular" That alliance is nothing more than a nazi/islamic thing----
a bit awkward just as the "nazi/roman" alliance was awkward-----but REAL. In fact ---
early on-----the ISLAMIC POV presented to me ------involved the endless BITTERNESS---
muslims of southeast asia harbor towards HINDUS-----which many actually expected
me to share ROFLMAO right------the 'mecca/jew alliance against rama/krishnah"

~~~~~~ dream on~~~~~~

Time for Israel to end their Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a securiy fence & land concesssions so Palestinian squatters can remain in Israel.

Forum List

Back