"Palestinian" Arabs Demand Their Welfare Payments

Arab squatters have no "natural and inalienable rights" to land they squatted on.
They have more rights than your Jewish insurgents.

Yes they do, Arabs in Israel are favored in many ways other groups aren't.
Take army service for example- arab minorities are not obliged to serve in the army, although they choose to volunteer. Including muslims, christians and others who actually get to high ranks.
Ala-Wahib.png

More official that one drawn by committee on the words of another committee

Notice the copyright symbol...

View attachment 48162

And it shows that Jerusalem is part of Israel doesn't it so you wont be making the false claims anymore

Does it?

Looks to me like it shows Jerusalem being part of Palestine and West Bank... Israel is WHERE on this map exactly?

Look again and you can see the borders of the west bank and Jerusalem is not inside them. Never was and never will be, and it is time for the UN to implement their own international laws and decide the issue legally

Look again Phoney...

The MAJORITY of Jerusalem is inside the border of the West Bank!

And...

Where is Israel indicated exactly on this map?

I cannot see the mention of the name Israel anywhere!!!

Yet, it must be an "official" map, according to your logic at least, as there is a "copyright symbol" located on the bottom of the map...

NOPE try again as the line goes east around the majority of Jerusalem before going west

See here

gaza-west-bnk_water.jpg

The point was made that the committee map does not have any stamp of approval and I posted a map that was more valid. Do you see the map from the committee that does not appear in any UN resolution as being valid, or as I see it a fake with no grounding in reality. As this document shows

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291
"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm

Hey shithead,

I didn't see no map at your first link. And at your second, I got this...

BTW, here's the link to my map...

...which you can obviously see, is an official UN website.

Being an official UN site does not make it an official UN map, what does it apply to and in what context. How does it differ from preceding UN reports that show it to be wrong. Who was the authority that produced the map and why is there no source in the link to the UN site. Once again you fail to do your research and rely on just the details that support your anti Jew claims. Care to comment on this that shows your false map to be wrong and give's the legal population figures

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291
"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm
Read the fucking map! It's pretty self explanatory.

Look troll, you and I both know you're just making this up as you go along.

I did it says nothing other than it was drawn up by a committee that did not have any first hand experience of the land. It is not an official map, and it being published in the UN archives does not make it official. What am I making up then dildo the report of 3 ottoman head counts and the UN official figures as detailed above. The lack of an official seal of approval on you map that does not have a UN source. So what is made up apart from your propaganda ?

View attachment 48162

And it shows that Jerusalem is part of Israel doesn't it so you wont be making the false claims anymore

Does it?

Looks to me like it shows Jerusalem being part of Palestine and West Bank... Israel is WHERE on this map exactly?

Look again and you can see the borders of the west bank and Jerusalem is not inside them. Never was and never will be, and it is time for the UN to implement their own international laws and decide the issue legally

Look again Phoney...

And...

Yet, it must be an "official" map, according to your logic at least, as there is a "copyright symbol" located on the bottom of the map...

NOPE try again as the line goes east around the majority of Jerusalem before going west

See here

gaza-west-bnk_water.jpg

Whats THIS map?

We were talking about the map that I posted you fool...

And this map doesn't even have a reference to any UN Committee, © or any link proving source...

What a schmuck!

For those who re write history here is a map of the areas of control in the west bank. This shows who has rights over what land by International treaty ( international law )

map13.jpg

As you can see Israel has control over all the white areas

More official that one drawn by committee on the words of another committee

View attachment 48162

Does it?

Look again Phoney...

And...

I think you'll find that Israel owns the copyright symbol.

You Islamics own the short end of the stick. You should consider a real religion for your next conversion.

LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND INFAMOUS
How the unelected tyrants of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas amass fortunes from foreign aid money.

Lifestyles of the Rich and Infamous

In 2003, a year before his death, Forbes Magazine placed Yasser Arafat on their list of the world’s wealthiest kings and despots with a net worth of 300 million dollars. This number was on the low end of the estimates that had been made of the fortune of the leader of the Palestine Liberation Organization. Israeli intelligence had estimated Arafat’s net worth at 1.3 billion dollars and an audit conducted by American accountants, authorized by the Palestinian Authority, turned up 1 billion dollars in investments. While an exact number may never be arrived at, Time Magazine’s report that Arafat’s wife had received a 200,000-dollar-a-month allowance, gave one small glimpse into the lifestyles of the rich and infamous of the Palestinian Authority.

I did it says nothing other than it was drawn up by a committee that did not have any first hand experience of the land.
How the fuck would you know?

It is not an official map, and it being published in the UN archives does not make it official. What am I making up then dildo the report of 3 ottoman head counts and the UN official figures as detailed above.
Ottoman head counts and UN figures as detailed above, do not make it official.

The lack of an official seal of approval on you map that does not have a UN source.
You don't consider a UN committee, a UN source? Because you just got done stating it was made by a "UN committee", now you're saying that "UN committee", is not a UN source?

You just get dumb and dumber, don't you?

So what is made up apart from your propaganda ?
You. You're made up. Nobody can make statements as dumb as yours, unless they're being paid to do so.

Arab squatters have no "natural and inalienable rights" to land they squatted on.

Take army service for example- arab minorities are not obliged to serve in the army, although they choose to volunteer. Including muslims, christians and others who actually get to high ranks.
Ala-Wahib.png
Then why can't they be re-united with their families? Jews of the world can come to Israel to live with no problems, but an Israeli-Arab can't bring his wife to live with him from the West Bank.

Why can't they drive on "Jew-only" roads? Why can't they live in "Jew-only" communities? Why can't they commemorate Nakba, without getting fined?

Billo_Really, et al,

I think you made a mistake --- (I'm not sure); but, I don't think there is any such thing as a "JEWS-ONLY" Road in either Israel or the West Bank. At least not in the same sense as Arab have "Muslim Only Roads" in Mecca, or in the same sense as the western world has "MUSLIM AUTONOMOUS ZONES," "NO-GO ZONES," [(sensitive urban zones) (Zones Urbaines Sensibles)] and the trend towards "Muslim micro-states." Israel is not an "apartheid."

Then why can't they be re-united with their families? Jews of the world can come to Israel to live with no problems, but an Israeli-Arab can't bring his wife to live with him from the West Bank.

Why can't they drive on "Jew-only" roads? Why can't they live in "Jew-only" communities? Why can't they commemorate Nakba, without getting fined?
(COMMENT)

I am surprised that people still repeat this.

[URL='https://www.commentarymagazine.com/author/michael-totten/']Michael J. Totten[/URL] said:
The Myth of Jewish-Only Roads

The roads she’s referring to in the West Bank are Israeli, and they’re not just for Jews. Israeli Arabs can drive on them, and so can non-Jewish foreigners, including Arab and Muslim foreigners. Palestinians were once able to drive on them but have not been allowed to do so since the second intifada, when suicide bombers used them to penetrate Tel Aviv and Jerusalem in order to massacre people.
SOURCE: Commentary Magazine

BTW: There are also, by the way, Palestinian roads in the West Bank that Israelis can’t use.

Remember that some Palestinians pose a continuing threat to Israeli citizens.

Most Respectfully,
R

For those who re write history here is a map of the areas of control in the west bank. This shows who has rights over what land by International treaty ( international law )

map13.jpg

Says who? You?

Not an "official" map....

There is no ©

View attachment 48162

Does it?

Look again Phoney...

And...

I think you'll find that Israel owns the copyright symbol.

You Islamics own the short end of the stick. You should consider a real religion for your next conversion.

What like a religion that "owns" © :cuckoo:

Billo_Really, et al,

I think you made a mistake --- (I'm not sure); but, I don't think there is any such thing as a "JEWS-ONLY" Road in either Israel or the West Bank. At least not in the same sense as Arab have "Muslim Only Roads" in Mecca, or in the same sense as the western world has "MUSLIM AUTONOMOUS ZONES," "NO-GO ZONES," [(sensitive urban zones) (Zones Urbaines Sensibles)] and the trend towards "Muslim micro-states." Israel is not an "apartheid."

(COMMENT)

[URL='https://www.commentarymagazine.com/author/michael-totten/']Michael J. Totten[/URL] said:

The roads she’s referring to in the West Bank are Israeli, and they’re not just for Jews. Israeli Arabs can drive on them, and so can non-Jewish foreigners, including Arab and Muslim foreigners. Palestinians were once able to drive on them but have not been allowed to do so since the second intifada, when suicide bombers used them to penetrate Tel Aviv and Jerusalem in order to massacre people.

BTW: There are also, by the way, Palestinian roads in the West Bank that Israelis can’t use.

Most Respectfully,
R
Wrong, Israeli's pose a threat to Palestinians.

Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Actually, it's your Islamic terrorist heroes who are a danger to themselves and others.

"Palestinian" Arab welfare fraud is big business.

It's truly a shame that this fraud has continued. These Islamo-corruptocrats have managed fabulous wealth while directly further Pali-Arab terrorism.

LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND INFAMOUS

Lifestyles of the Rich and Infamous

Hamas, supposedly elected as a response to Palestinian Authority corruption, is no different than its Fatah counterparts. A Palestinian Authority Minister accused it of stealing 800 million dollars and creating an electricity crisis by charging Gazan Arabs for electricity, but not paying the suppliers, while pocketing the money. Such crises manufactured by malfeasance and corruption are blamed on Israel, with extensive media coverage of Muslims in Gaza sitting in the dark. This leads to more humanitarian assistance, which leads to more corruption, and the cycle goes on.

I did it says nothing other than it was drawn up by a committee that did not have any first hand experience of the land.
How the fuck would you know?

It is not an official map, and it being published in the UN archives does not make it official. What am I making up then dildo the report of 3 ottoman head counts and the UN official figures as detailed above.
Ottoman head counts and UN figures as detailed above, do not make it official.

The lack of an official seal of approval on you map that does not have a UN source.
You don't consider a UN committee, a UN source? Because you just got done stating it was made by a "UN committee", now you're saying that "UN committee", is not a UN source?

You just get dumb and dumber, don't you?

So what is made up apart from your propaganda ?
You. You're made up. Nobody can make statements as dumb as yours, unless they're being paid to do so.

I read the legend on the map that says this is the case, or did you miss that in your haste to post even more NAZI JEW HATRED

They are more official than you map from nowhere that you dredged out of the UN archives

No as it was not an official UN committee and without the source and stamp it is not an official UN document as used in the UN for resolutions.

No that would be you who makes up stories all the tine because you are consumed by NAZI JEW HATRED.

Now what resolution is this map allegedly from and in what context is it used ?

Ala-Wahib.png

Ever heard of LAWS that are passed by governments. Why cant Jews and Christians return to Medina and Mecca, why cant Jews and Christians rebuild their places of worship higher than the muslims houses. Why cant Jews and Christians worship openly in Islamic nations. The Jew only roads are in the west bank and are military roads that only military vehicles can use. Could you drive your car around fort hood ? They can if they can get a Jew to sell them a house, it is no different than BDS. Because it is the LAW based on riots at this time in previous years.

map13.jpg

Says who? You?

Not an "official" map....

There is no ©

Try again dumbo, why not look at where the map is from

Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

No as the reason behind the first sign is that vehicles registered in Palestine don't pay towards the upkeep of Jewish roads. That is why Palestinian registered vehicles have green plates, Jewish registered vehicle red plates. Two separate and different countries you see, just like America and Mexico. It is not apartheid as that practised in Saudi, Egypt, Jordan and many other Islamic nations

Forum List

Back